Chapter 2
126 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Traveling was never a problem for Harry. Being dad's son, he was pretty much accustomed to everything associated with traveling. Not for Kane and Leah though.

Kane and Leah were always complaining about everything traveling. Then again, so did others who joined the study tour.

"Why are we here again?" Leah probably didn't see it as Harry did. There's a certain charm that came with traveling and he was quite taken a shine for it.

"Visiting Arthur's final resting place." Harry shrugged. He didn't say tomb since he doubted Arthur was buried here.

"Last year, it was rock and canyon now grave and monuments."

"At least we have a proper place to stay, unlike last year where we had bugs living in the same space as us." Kane tried to reason and Harry had to agree with him this time.

Last year was pure torture for Harry. He couldn't use magic without risking Kane and Leah to know about it. He was not an idiot who recklessly using magic just because he could. He was not like his dad whose reserves were bottomless and could afford to wipe everyone's memories. Even if he could, he still had to face MACUSA and the law they had. Underage Magic, no matter how silly it sounded and impractical since it was non-sense, to begin with, was heavily monitored, not that they could pinpoint it to him directly.

"Yeah."

"You guys are an idiot!"

Taken aback, Harry didn't understand how he and Kane became idiots. "Hey. I'll have you know that I'm still smarter than you are."

"And that's why you are an idiot."

"Hah?"

"It's a girl thing." Leah dismissed it before Harry wanted to argue.

"Girls are so weird," Kane muttered in a low voice but Leah still heard it.

"What did you say?" Leah had her hands on Kane's neck.

"Ljdhsyeidhdj." Kane's answer was obscured.

"He said Leah is pretty." Harry intervened before Kane was sent straight to Heaven.

Leah released her hands from Kane's neck. Harry swore that he could see her cheeks were painted red. "Good. I'm the prettiest girl in our age."

"Leah is in her weird mode," Kane whispered. It was evident that he was afraid Leah would catch wind of what he had just said.

"Yeah."

Sometimes Harry never understood what Leah sometimes or any girls were thinking. They were too erratic and could change instantly depending on their mood. He suspected it had to do with hormones that dad once talked about. God knows what kind of traumatic event that was.

"Come on." Leah urged both Harry and Kane to move. It seemed her mood once again changed. At least Leah's fury didn't as bad as dad. If it was dad, Harry would run for the hills and hope dad couldn't find him.

Since the two had no choice but to follow Leah, they followed Leah like a chick followed its mother hen. The three regroup with the rest of their study tour group and stayed for a while, hearing the tour guide hired by the school droned about Arthur and his legacies.

For the most part, the tour guide got it right. though some part like Arthur was slain in Battle of Camlan was not. He was half dead by the time dad in the guise of Merlin arrived. Arthur didn't use just Excalibur but instead used two, Excalibur and another sword called Caliburn or some would say Colbrande. Guinevere was pregnant with a child and Arthur tasked Lancelot to bring her outside Camelot. As for Camelot itself, it stayed hidden from normal eyes as Round Table's descendants ran the kingdom.

"Do you think Excalibur exist?" A student whom Harry didn't bother to know his name raised his hand and asked.

"I don't know. British Government never found the sword."

Harry snorted in his mind. Of course, anyone wouldn't find the sword(s). Both Excalibur and Colbrande were in his dad's hands. The swords were just a loan not Arthur's personal handcrafted swords. He just happened to be the most suitable person to wield the swords. The restrictions to wield both swords were tight. Maybe he should borrow them from dad and ask him to lift the restrictions for him.

"Is he hot?"

Harry sweat-dropped. Another student had just asked about Arthur who had been dead for millennia and a half. As someone who knew Arthur, albeit through dad, Harry felt sorry for him. Dead and still chased after by girls.

As Harry was about to tune out the questions fired from his peer, he felt something or someone unwanted. There were disturbances in the air. He tried his best not to spread his sense as his training taught him but with the mundane around, he better not. Calling out potential enemies in the middle of innocent people was stupid. Unless they were starting to attack, he would let them be. For a good countermeasure, he used the things that dad gave him if he was attacked in public by strays.

Now as for him, he really should separate himself from the group. His schoolmates and teachers plus one tour guide were potential hostages. If the disturbances he felt were hostile, they were the first to die. Cleaning up the mess would be a damned thing because he had yet to learn how. Keep the damage to a minimum was the most important aspect.

"Sorry, guys. I don't feel well. I'll wait on the bus." Harry was glad his dad signed him up for acting class. God knows he was a terrible actor if he didn't have one.

Kane and Leah were looking at him, concerned. Leah in particular was fussing. She put her hand on Harry's forehead.

"No fever but a little pale. Kane and I will take you there." Kane nodded.

Harry pretended to look a little strong and shook his head. "I can go there on my own."

"Harry..." Leah's tone suggested that she was not happy about it. "We are your friend. Friends stick together, no matter what. So let us take care of you."

Harry was horrified. There goes his plan to separate himself. He should deal with this a little extreme. Nonetheless, he nodded as he planned what he was going to do.

The three, mostly Leah, asked permission from the teachers which they replied with an ok. After that, they headed to where the busses were located. But for Harry who strained his senses to the highest output, he could do without magic, felt the disturbances followed him and his friends.

Amateur...

Harry didn't know how Wizarding World trained their Wizards and Witches, it was certainly disappointing. Highly trained combat navy personnel that dad hired for basic combat stuff were better at hiding than them.

Once Harry was properly situated on the bus and his friends back to the group, Harry exited the bus then walked far away from the area. After he thought the distance was far enough should combat between him and the disturbances initiated, the property destruction would lessen.

Just as he was expecting, the disturbances revealed itself as several people with Wizarding World clothes and a dog. Harry happened to know one of them. It was Remus Lupin, his werewolf uncle.

"Hi, Mr. Lupin. Fancy to see you here." Harry greeted Remus. He didn't know how to greet this uncle of his. Calling him intimately like a nephew would be not him. He didn't know Remus personally. "Study tour?"

Like hell, it was a study tour. They were already adults, old and an animal among them. They were Wizards and didn't concern themselves with the affair of mundanes.

Remus shook his head. "Hello, Harry. You are here for a study tour?"

"Yes. Then why are you here if not for a study tour?" His specialty was playing innocent. It was paid off with the acting classes he had to attend. God knows how hard it was to act innocent when he was already lived in a life full of bloodshed and magic. Dad didn't count since he was an old man, older than the one with the long beard here.

"We just want to meet you."

"You can always go to America, you know. Dad won't mind if you come to visit." Dad wouldn't mind and probably pay for their transport and clothes since Wizards and Witches couldn't exactly wear their robes on an international flight. Using their teleportation spell method to travel would take a long time and a hassle. MACUSA forbid unsanctioned teleportation. "Where's Mr. Black? I heard he has been released."

The dog yipped.

"That's him? What a letdown." It was truly disappointing. If Harry was a Wizard and an animal shape-shifter, he would pick a dragon or small animals. A Dragon would grant him strength while small animals would let him into places. Dog, well, was not his choice since the animal trait would transfer to the humanoid. Pity, he was not interested in being an animal shape-shifter.

The dog looked down. Sirius must be hurt by his word but Harry could careless. While he was happy his uncles wanted to see him, could they just keep it to themselves? Private moments existed for family, friends, and lovers. The unknown people besides the two shouldn't be here if they came to visit. Too many ears and mouths.

"Harry, my boy."

"Not your boy. I'm my parents and dad's boy." Harry despised people like the bearded man. Calling his name like that while he didn't know them was not his favorite people. While it was true the old man could know him but Harry didn't remember or know him.

"Harry!" Remus acted like he was offended by how Harry responded to the old man.

"Mr. Lupin. If you want to know me, then choose. Me or him. Because I don't like people to call me like that without knowing them." Harry wouldn't hesitate to sever the bond if Remus preferred the old man.

Remus looked conflicted. As for Sirius, he didn't hesitate to choose Harry as he came to his side.

"Thank you, Mr. Black. Maybe we can go to America once my study tour is over." He scratched Sirius's furry head. He would love to know Sirius in the future.

"Please don't make me choose, Harry. Dumbledore has done so much for me." Remus begged.

Like he would care.

Harry knew who Dumbledore was. He heard of him and read a book about his past, the true story, not the one fabricated by the mass. He also knew Dumbledore had done so much for Remus but that was it. It had nothing to do with him.

Remus was just a pity project for Dumbledore to show his compassion for the unfortunate. It was good but there were many unfortunate souls out there, wanting to be saved like Remus. Remus got lucky unlike them because, by the time Dumbledore reached them, they were already past the time where he could help them. He also befriended his father, James Potter, a Pureblood which made him more eligible than others in Dumbledore's eyes.

James Potter was not a racist. If Remus was replaced by someone else when they met, he would befriend them too.

Harry knew that was so callous of him to think like that but that was the truth. People hated to hear about the truth and wanted to hear more happy things. He wouldn't grant them that because that was how he was. The truth was painful but it was better than hearing lies but miserable in the end.

"I don't want to do this but if you want a reunion, it is about the three of us. Outsiders are not welcomed. I don't talk about my life for everyone listening to it. I like my privacy." Every parent would say to their child that did not talk to a stranger, especially a stranger who was acting as if  they know you. "I'll let this slide off because next time, I won't hesitate to sever my ties with you, Mr. Lupin."

Remus was looking not good. But Harry was annoyed by another man's scowl. "You!"

"What! You are going to kill me? Burn me? Break my bones? I don't know you yet here you are. I was rude because you were rude in the first place. Want to meet me then make an appointment. Don't stalk me like this, isolating me from my peers. Surprise visits are fine if you are family, friends, and lovers and you are not one of them."

"Insolent brat!"

"I'm ten, not twenty. Being a brat is what a child of my age will do."

They were speechless. What could Harry expect from people like them? From what dad told him, British Wizarding World wanted him to be their shining light, something Harry didn't want to be. The greater the light, the greater the darkness it cast. Tom the Dark Lord was still alive and they wanted to shove him to the front so he could slaughter him? No thanks. War was the field where his dad thrived and took advantage of it but Harry preferred to live a life where he could live his life in peace.

"Apologies, Mr. Potter."

"Not Mr. Potter. Do you know I'm adopted, right?" Seriously, these people really should know how the law works. He might be a Potter by blood but he was adopted by Elliot Scheeneider, so in the eyes of law he was a Scheeneider. He would have the last name of every Tom, Dick, and Harry who adopted him.

"But you are James and Lily Potter's son."

"I'm but I'm legally a Scheeneider in the eyes of the law. For example, if Mr. Black was not imprisoned for the crime that was not his and adopted me, then I'll legally a Black. Then will you still call me a Potter?"

"Of course. Black is a Wizard. Blood adoption will change your blood to a Black."

This irked Harry by miles.

"Here's the thing, you imbeciles." Harry ignored the scowls. "What gives you a right to change a child's ancestry or in my case, my ancestry? James and Lily's Potter blood run through my veins. It's the only thing I have left from them. Changing them means you kill me, erasing my ancestry, and changing it into someone else and I'm no longer James and Lily Potter's son. Even my dad doesn't dare to use such a vile thing. He wants me to know my parents, honors my parents' sacrifice in order to let me live. Just because I'm legally a Scheeneider doesn't mean I'm not a Potter. I'm a Scheeneider as much as I'm a Potter. You proclaimed yourself as a Light Wizard but you are nothing but a vile and a Dark Wizard, a hypocrite." He turned to the dog. "If you ever suggesting something like that, Mr. Black. I'll give you a fate worse than death."

The dog whimpered as it should.

"Now begone. I no longer have a desire to speak with you. Maybe dad's right. He should sink the entire nation. You are poison and cancer to your own people." It was unfortunate for the innocent but at least dad could make it painless for them.

"Harry,-"

"Just go. I have enough of you or I'll call dad to sink this entire nation for real."

Sensing that Harry no longer wanted to talk, they apparated with a loud crack.

"Can you turn into your Human self, Mr. Black? I'm not in the mood to talk to a dog." Harry was still angry. He wanted to lash out and kill them where they stood. Above all, he was tired and drained.

The dog nodded before transforming into a Human, the real Sirius Black. "Harry." Then he hugged him. "You just look like your father."

"I know. But I'm not his replacement, Mr. Black. I know my father is like a brother to you but I'm not him, never will be." It was better to make Sirius realized that Harry was not his father than let him treated him like he would be to his father.

Sirius let go of the hug. "I'm sorry, Harry."

"All is forgiven but I'm not joking about I'll sever our bond or give you fate worse than death."

Sirius' eyes momentarily widened. "Are you a Dark Wizard, Harry?"

Harry scoffed and shook his head. "I'm a survivor. I'll do anything to survive. If I have to kill to survive then so be it. Better to stay alive and atone later than let my enemies live and trample my body."

"Aren't your belief too extreme?" Sirius frowned. Typical Wizards and Witches. They lived in three colors. Light, Gray, and Dark.

"It is the truth. I was taught how to be a survivor and a winner." A harsh truth but Harry was taught like that. He worked so hard to get where he was right now. Dad wouldn't always be there to protect him, not that he couldn't. "But it doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun." He smiled mischievously as he pulled something very precious to him. He was known as one of Three Hell Spawns by the neighbors.

"What is this?"

"Oh, this?" Harry grinned. "This is my prank book. Unlike dad's, mine still not good enough but it is precious to me."

"James?"

"Not James. James is my father and Elliot is my dad." Harry sighed as he sent the book back to his pocket.

"Your dad is a prankster?" Sirius said dad, probably came to a term that Harry used to describe Elliot and James using separated names. "He doesn't look like it. He looks like he is an eternal bachelor."

Harry facepalmed. "What did he do?"

"You don't want to know." Sirius' tone suggesting it was something Harry shouldn't know. "I'm Sirius."

Harry deadpanned at the overused joke that Sirius used. "Right..."

Sensing his discomfort, Sirius tried to divert the line of conversation. "So, you are a prankster?"

"I'm a proud prankster. The neighbors called me and my friends Three Hell Spawns." Harry puffed his chest. He was proud of the achievements he and his friends could do. Pranking without magic, now that was sick. "Unfortunately, dad would always catch us." The neighbors couldn't keep up with them but his dad was a monster. He was old, way older than the oldest Human, both magical and mundane. He could smell pranks miles away.

"Why would he do that? He is a prankster too, isn't he?" Sirius frowned. He probably couldn't stomach the fact that as a fellow prankster shouldn't barge into someone's fun. In mischief we conquer, in fun we thrive.

"We almost burned a hospital so the authorities were involved." Damn nurse, if she didn't stumble in his trap for a certain baldhead, the electric socket near his trap wouldn't short-circuit.

Sirius whistle. "I don't know you had it in you. How's the Aurors' reaction?"

Harry sighed. "It's not a Wizarding hospital. It's a Mundane hospital." Sirius was looking at him as if he was crazy. "And no magic is involved. So MACUSA was not alerted."

"What do you mean it's a muggle's hospital?"

Harry really couldn't deal with this sort of person. Remus should have told Sirius that he lived among mundanes, not among Wizards and Witches. But alas, Remus forgot to mention it.

Maybe Harry should call dad to remove Albus Dumbledore from existence. British Wizarding World would be more peaceful without someone playing a game of life and death with people as the pawns.

"Like I said. It's a Mundane hospital. I live in a  Mundane environment." He was of course didn't use muggle word.

"You mean you live around muggles? That must be hard for you." Sirius sent his condolences.

Harry wanted to say that it was not that hard but refrained from saying it. Wizards and Witches were not logical races in the first place. Arguing with them was stupid since they thought themselves above mundane. For now, he would let them in their delusional mind.

"Just a little. But dad prepared a special place for me to be myself." It was safer using that answer. "I practice magic there." And played with his gadgets there.

Sirius' eyes widened. The concept of a child-like Harry practicing magic before age of 11 probably hard to digest considering most Wizards and Witches in British Wizarding World started their magical education quite late. In the USA, it was at age 7. Quite early but not as early when Harry started his.

"How many spells you know? Do you want me to teach you a few?" Sirius offered.

Harry shook his head. "I don't practice wand magic. Too rigid in uses. I prefer a freestyle magic dad used. Better at multitasking and very easy to master." Okay, he lied. Freestyle magic despite its versatility was very hard to master. Imagine it like building a house but the end product could be a warehouse. Similar but different functions.

"Wow... Wandless magic. I heard you need intense focus to do it."

Harry sighed many times today. Freestyle magic could be used in conjunction with any weapons, as long as you knew how to do it. His weapons of choice were either a sword or a staff. He knew a thing or two about other weapons but he was not very good at it. Mastering many weapons in his short life was impossible. Dad could get by since he had hundreds of years to practice.

"Not really. It's about a mindset. You were raised where wands are essentials but dad taught me to use many weapons while using my magic." If only Sirius knew what kind of training he had to do, he would try to kill dad.

Dad's training type was more of trying to live until the end of the day while monsters are looking for you and going to eat you. It was hard, really really hard. The first hundred times, Harry couldn't last a few minutes. Thankfully, the monsters didn't eat him but it was enough picture that he would die if he didn't do anything. From the next session, he started to catalog everything. Every defeat, he wrote things that caused him to die. In the end, when he was 8, he managed to survive to last a day, only a day though. And that was dad only ordered his monsters to hold back. God knows his dad is a sadistic man who doesn't differentiate age, gender, and race as he would kill them all.

So that's why Harry didn't use any wand. Wand magic was good but once you lost it then you were doomed.

"Is your dad a Wizard or a Weapon Master? We are Wizards, we don't need weapons." Sirius puffed his chest.

"He can be anything you want him to be." It was vague, yes, but that was the sum of what Harry had seen. He hadn't seen dad in his full power, at a minimum he tended to hold back by a huge amount. Something about too fragile. "He is-" His senses flared up. Unlike previous disturbances when Remus and others came, this was filled with killing intent. "Sirius, we have hostile aliens here."

"Really?" Sirius was too relaxed. Harry guessed his time in prison had dulled his reaction.

"Yes." Harry crouched and touched the ground before using a spell that dad taught him if he was in a mundane's environment. It would delay mundanes but at least it gave him time to deal with this. "Prepare your wand."

Sirius brought his wand and looked around. As for Harry, he extended his senses using magic.

"There are 8 people. 7 men and a woman. They wear a mask on their face." Harry relayed his findings to Sirius. "Their magic capacities are average."

"You can see that much, Harry."

"It's standard observation spells. Heat Vision, Mana Detector, Life Detector, Vibration Detector, Far Sight, Enhanced Hearing, and Smell."

"Your dad must be a paranoid bastard to teach you that."

Harry ignored Sirius. He prepared several spells to give him and Sirius more time in case they were pushed back.

"Here they come, Ballista, Carapace." Harry created a magical ballista arrow construct which he hardened. "Fire."

The arrow flew and hit one man on the head, instantly killing him.

"Gard!" One of their group shouted seeing their comrade died. "You will pay for this, Potter." Then they fired rows of spells which Harry and Sirius had to avoid.

The first rule in magic battle, do not let your enemy spells hit you. It became more important if you didn't know what it would do to you.

"You really are not joking when you said you will kill." Sirius was upset. He probably thought Harry was joking.

Harry didn't respond. He was not in a state where he could answer questions. He was in a rush before his spell faded. He stomped his foot to the ground and a staff jumped out from the ground into his hand.

"Flamberge." The staff was burning with fire but it didn't harm Harry's hand. It was an enchant type spell that allowed extra damage to his enemies every time his staff hit them.

Harry ran towards an enemy, the one in the corner, isolated from his peer, and batting spells in the process. Sirius shouted for Harry to go back but that was the point. The enemies were focusing at him but forgetting that he had a teammate called Sirius. He sent a telepathic message and told Sirius to deal with the rest.

Sirius pelted the enemies with a barrage of spells. Most of them were stunning and disarming spells, something that Harry found ridiculous. But he couldn't be picky about it. Sirius was raised not to kill his enemies if he could help it.

As Harry was drawing closer to the one he was targeting, he threw his staff and it stabbed through his enemy's stomach despite the protective spell he cast.

"Fuih..." Harry wiped his forehead. He needed more training. He noted that he was slower in his execution. His spell's repertoires were geared to one vs many, not for a team fight.

"One, two... Eight?" Harry counted the casualties. "We got all of them." He released a relieved sigh but he was not finished yet. He needed to ensure everyone who knew his capabilities dead, permanently.

"What are you doing, Harry?" Sirius stood in front of the still-living terrorists.

"Killing them. What else?" That should be obvious, right?

"You can't just kill them like that. We should hand them to Aurors."

Naive.

"And let them know my power? I don't think so."

"Harry, please. You are not a murderer. You don't want to do this." Sirius begged.

"I told you. I'll do anything to survive. People knowing what I can do have to die."

"Like me," Sirius said.

"No... But I'll still do it if you tell people about it or have dad killed you." Harry once let his enemies alive but he paid it dearly by almost being killed by the same enemies.

"Elliot brainwashed you. He made you a killer."

"Aren't we all? They want to kill me so what's wrong with it. You Wizards are incompetent. If you band the entire Wizarding World to kill Tom during his reign, all of this wouldn't happen. My parents would still alive. But no... You used stunning and disarming spells. You are afraid to kill and prefer to let them rot in that prison of yours thinking it is impenetrable."

Azkaban, while boasting a low rate of escapees, was easy to break in and out. Its wardens, the Dementors, when the war happened had sided with Tom. Their trust in those wraiths was too much for Harry to trust MOM.

"Just this once, Harry. Please trust me..."

Harry was beginning to be suspicious of Sirius. No one would do this so much for their enemies. But, what if these people were people they had asked to test him? His willingness to kill. That means, he killed innocents. Did he feel guilty about it? No...

"Fine... But I need to mark them. It would kill them if they even have the slightest thinking to kill me." Even so, he wouldn't let them get away from this easily. But he had no such magic, so he bluffed. "Or even if you try to remove it. So be careful."

Sirius looked conflicted. But after a few seconds, he relented. "Alright."

"I'll call dad to dispose of the dead bodies."

~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~

Elliot sighed as he received a call from Harry. It hadn't been two days since Harry left for the UK for a study tour and he called him for help, to dispose of dead bodies.

That boy really needed to hold himself back from killing people.

Elliot knew Harry hated BWW(British Wizarding World) and its inhabitants. Anyone would if they were in Harry's shoes.

Harry was the savior of BWW through his parents' sacrifices, something that many didn't know. They only knew him as The Boy Who Lived, the only person who could survive what they classified as Unforgivable Curse. They put him on a pedestal.

Mothers and Fathers would choke their daughters and sons with an image of Harry they invented. They wanted them to make Harry interested and befriended them. To Elliot, this was not friendship. This was an order in the guise of fantasy stories.

The Ministry wanted to rope Harry in their campaign to promote peace and allowed their media to exploit Harry's images without his permission. If Elliot was Harry, he would raze the entire BWW to ashes and kill every single inhabitant. Sadly, Harry had his own plans regarding them. He wouldn't pry his secret and would fully support him. Revenge tasted better when you are the one who did it.

As for those who called themselves the Light Wizards, Dumbledore especially; wanted to make Harry into their side. The promise of love and friendship they would offer was nothing but empty promises. Dumbledore wanted Harry to follow the prophecy so it could be fulfilled. What a bunch of bullshit! The prophecy was self-fulfilling if every participant actively followed it. And Harry was not happy in the slightest about it.

Shaking his head, Elliot cast as a spell to locate Harry and teleported there.

"Dad." Harry ran toward him and hugged him.

"Harry... Why there are dead bodies and unconscious people here?" Elliot said after he released Harry's hug and motioned at two dead bodies and several unconscious people.

"Um..." Harry was fidgeting, clearly uncomfortable.

"It's my fault." A voice, a man, answered for Harry. It was Sirius Black.

"Hoh... What do you mean it is your fault? Someone like you wouldn't kill that easy. So it was obvious that it was you who stunned these people and Harry was the one who killed these two. His signature is on them so don't bother to tell me a lie."

As much as he was surprised with Sirius' presence here, it was still too soon for him to meet Harry. Elliot knew that it was a hypocrite of him to delay Harry's meeting with his family while he was doing his best to find them, but Harry was still on his study tour. A Wizard popping out of nowhere around Humans would cause a scene.

"Leave my godson alone. It was your fault teaching him to kill. You poisoned him with your belief and turned him into a killer." Sirius pointed his wand at Elliot.

Such defiance. Elliot wondered why Sirius thought he poisoned Harry. The world involving magic and the supernatural were a dangerous one. It was only natural for him to teach Harry how to survive. Elliot was powerful but he couldn't always protect Harry. He could however protect Harry but at what cost. Independence and free will were something every living being craved. If he protected Harry non-stop, he feared that Harry would lose his drive.

"You forget to add that it was to protect himself. Or do you rather let Harry a defenseless and let you save the day waiting in the corner without knowing whether you can win or not? It will be fine if you win but what if you don't? Your type is the type who doesn't use lethal force unless forced. So, tell me, which one is better, me teaching Harry to survive or me letting you trying to be a Hero but the end result is still blurry?"

Elliot didn't want to sound harsh on Sirius but he really needed to confront reality. Sirius and Remus were not there with Harry, Elliot was. He knew he kept Harry away from the UK for his own safety but Dumbledore wouldn't let them. Given how much these two revered Dumbledore, they would just let it happen.

"I-I"

"Now you get it. If you really care about Harry, don't push what you think is the right thing. Let Harry decides it himself. It's okay if he got it wrong because he is still young and we will be there for him." Elliot was groaning inside. He sounded all grown up.

"It's not right. Harry is still a child. James and Lily wouldn't want their child-killing people."

Honestly, Elliot was astounded by the naivety. "Then do you prefer Harry to die? Is that what you want?"

Sirius looked horrified. "No!"

"Then what do you want? You want Harry to live but you don't want him to kill his enemies. Such thinking is impossible. The world doesn't work like that." Elliot told Sirius. Maybe he should consider not to let Harry steps inside this country anymore and only accepted visitations in America.

"I-I"

"Mr. Black. If you still think with your naivety, I won't allow any visitations much less allowing you near him. You know nothing about it, but you are a security risk. By my own principle, I should kill you minutes ago but I didn't. I made a promise to find Harry's family and let him knows them. Next time, if we meet again, choose, and if your naivety still there, I'll erase every memory of Harry from you." Maybe he should use one of the oldest routes, blackmail.

"You can't do that!"

"I can and I will. Harry's safety is my duty as his dad. You on the other hand are just an outsider. No one important."

"I'm Harry's godfather. I have more rights than you are."

Arguing about rights, were we? Well, it was good enough but he still could crush such a thing easily.

"Then where were you when Harry's parents died? Instead of trying to make sure there's nothing wrong with Harry, you ran away to chase your former best friend, leaving Harry alone. Then you got arrested and thrown into Azkaban until your release a few days ago. If you stayed, perhaps Harry would be with you." Elliot omitted the part where Dumbledore would interfere and insisted that Harry should be with his real family. Sirius was the only living male in the Ancient and Noble House of Black and had no political power whatsoever. Plus he had no education about it either. So it was guaranteed that Sirius would lose against Dumbledore in the political field. "Now then, if you excuse me. I have things to do." He would let Sirius thinking it through.

Elliot went to the dead bodies. He scanned them for their damage.

"One crushed head and one stabbed through stomach." He listed the injuries. It seemed Harry made it to be as painless as he could. But his execution was still sloppy. He still left a glaring flaw. Their damage.

Wizards and Witches didn't use weapons as both Elliot and Harry did. They were spell-oriented magicians so this kind of injury would be investigated. To anticipate that, he restored the bodies back to the time before receiving the damage.

The body restored and Elliot used a spell that would make it as if it was a fight between Wizards. After that, he went to the unconscious and modified their memories of Harry's magic. But first, he delved into their minds and looked at who ordered them to attack.

Elliot got many flashes of images of Dumbledore ordering them to test Harry. It seemed Dumbledore wanted to know the full extent of his magic. He wracked his brain why Dumbledore ordered that and remembered that Harry told Remus that he could use magic.

So the pity project caved into Dumbledore. Not surprising since this was within his expectations. Dumbledore wouldn't want someone wild, uncontrollable, especially a child who had no problem with killing if he could see another day. He needed someone he could guide so it was easy to mold him.

Unfortunately, Dumbledore didn't know who he really was yet.

Elliot had practically thrown many safety nets in MACUSA and America to prevent Dumbledore and his ilks to get a foot in information war or anyone really. Sometimes playing politics could make his life easier.

Ting!

Elliot got an idea. This idea would make it easier for him to outplay Dumbledore. Harry's safety took precedence and the UK second. He had grown attached to little Harry. Perhaps, unable to have his own flesh and blood played an important role here.

"Dad... What are you doing?"

"I'm modifying their memories." There were so many things Elliot had to modify. He needed to match it with the casualties damage, timing, formation, and Sirius. Whether he liked it or not, Dumbledore was once who stood beside a Dark Lord and fought together with him and he was not shy to use everything at his disposal to get what he wanted. That means, he had to erase Sirius' memories of what happened and add surface memories that would be triggered if Dumbledore or anyone with mind magic tried to access his mind, including if Sirius was asked to share his memories. "Done."

After done with his job, Elliot turned to Sirius and modified his memory.

"Harry. Go back to your friends and stall everyone until I finish erasing every evidence." Harry nodded and left. That means only Sirius and him were left here.

Elliot channeled a spell to rewind the surrounding area. Everything was rewinding but didn't affect that didn't belong to nature. If it was the case, even the dead bodies would be revived and the unconscious would wake up. He preferred this spell over the usual used by everyone. Once everything had been restored, he threw everyone but Sirius to someplace where they would wake up according to the memories he modified. Can't let them know that their memories had been modified, can he?

"Dad. The study tour group is going back. Leave as soon as possible."

Said Harry in his telepathic message.

Elliot heaved a sigh. Time truly passed so fast.

"Okay. I've modified Sirius's memories. I'll share the details later."

Both Elliot and Harry needed to talk about how they were going to advance in the future.

1