Chapter 3
92 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dropping his passengers off at their destination, Elliot teleported back to his base in England. Dumbledore and ilks certainly knew how to ruin things. He thought he would at least a few years until Tom resurfaced and sought Harry. He guessed that was too optimistic on his part. Dumbledore and Tom would do many things to ensure the prophecy fulfilled.

"Master, is something wrong?" The Flesh Golem that acted as the manager asked.

"It seems Dumbledore is moving faster than we thought."

"I see. Quite unfortunate."

Elliot rolled his eyes at the bland tone the Flesh Golem used. "Not that unfortunate. We can use it to our advantage."

"How, Master?"

"Politic. We will pressure every Wizarding World and use them as our weapon to go against Dumbledore." The thing about politics, it was easy to bend it to his advantage. Not only that, but he also didn't have to go his way to be personally involved to execute that. "To do that, we are going to cut every supply circulating in the entire Wizarding World. First, every base and warehouse to hatch their own Shadow Eater and Pestilence. Second, order them to wreak havoc on every magical farm, ranch, store, and factory that didn't belong to us. Third, increase our output to maximum but don't allow our stores to use the extra resources. Fourth, after we are the only store that sells their needs, we are going to pressure the entire Wizarding World to our advantage. Simple, right?"

Dumbledore had chosen the wrong enemy to fight. Elliot was not a newbie when it came to things like this. Dumbledore and his ilks were nothing but an organization but in the face of the entire world, they were nothing but ants. The public was very easy to sway when you had the very thing they needed. Cutting their supplies was one of them.

Wizarding World needed so many things on daily basis. Their hospital needed potions, the wandmaker needed woods and parts of beasts, some factories and companies needed their shares of secret ingredients. Cut them off, the price would rise and the government would panic once they heard every supplier but he had gone dry. In their weakest moment, it would easy to demand their compliance.

Of course, there would be deaths and casualties. Accusing him of sabotaging others would be undeniable but did they have proof? It was not his employees or him who sabotaged them personally. It was something they never knew or heard. Without concrete proofs, even if they knew it was him and his employees, they couldn't do anything about it. A scapegoat would be selected once they heard what he demanded to stabilize the world.

Poor Dumbledore. He would have it painfully. But that was exactly what Elliot wanted. Playing with The Devil will cost you your soul.

"I understand, Master. But how about young Master Harry?"

"Let him play to his heart content. Let him vent his frustration to every single Wizard if they come after him. Can't say it is his fault for defending himself, can we? I raise the boy to know what he will do next."

Elliot never said he was a good person. He was kind and generous at times but it didn't make him a saint.

"Almost forgot. Give a warning to every employee. If one of them sells more than the quota I decide or leaking our deliberate limiting sales, we will execute their entire family. No second chances, no forgiveness. Use Shadow Demons to monitor them." Elliot wouldn't allow anything to disrupt his plan. He trusted his creations but he didn't trust outsiders. Their allegiance was easily changed when the condition was right.

"Understood, Master."

"Now go..." Elliot sent the Flesh Golem away with a gesture. He still had many things to do. "How are you going to do with that, little ones?"

~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~

Harry was bored, really bored. For the past few days, there was nothing eventful. Well, calling it uneventful was not quite right. Dad gave him an earful of scolding. At least he did it when they were out of sight. God knows how embarrassing it would be if Leah and Kane saw him. His pride couldn't take a hit, especially with them snickering behind his back.

"Oi, Harry... Anybody home?"

Someone's voice broke Harry from his trance and back to the present. It was Kane.

"Sorry... My mind blanked out."

"It's cool. Who wouldn't? It's so boring here." Kane referred to the field trip. The only few activities they had done so far were traveling and writing notes.

Harry agreed with Kane but not for the same reason. He wished it to be more fun like fighting with those Wizards since pranking was not on the card for now. He got stiff muscles waiting for them. Alas, he knew his dad. Dad was the type who would make things difficult for everyone but himself. God knows what kind of evil deeds dad had done during Harry's stay here.

Killing people was the least option dad would do. Dad preferred his victims to be alive as he tortured them with the things he had in mind and Harry didn't want to know what. He rather stayed out of his dad's business than having his dad's attention on his person. Poking his dad was similar poking a hornet's nest but far worse.

"I agree. Whoever suggested this study tour is evil and heartless bastard." Leah slipped into the conversation. Her complaint seemed based on how much this trip affecting her feature. She got a little *cough* fatter *cough*. "I sensed someone is calling me fat." Suddenly, she let out her menacing stares and aimed it at both him and Kane.

"Don't look at me." Kane was the first to react before Harry did. "And how did you know?"

"I always know and Harry, I know it's you." Leah put an air of mystery as she said it before narrowing her eyes.

'Is this the fabled woman's intuition? Or is it a mind-reading ability?' Harry said in his mind, almost freaked but his expression didn't betray what he was feeling.

"Not me. Rick maybe." He put his best innocent face.

Leah kept staring at him. "Harry? Rick? Really?"

"Who else?" Harry kept the charade, unrelenting. "That jerk is our arch-enemy."

Rick, full name Rick Harlem, was not worthy to be called an enemy for Harry who lived in a supernatural world. But calling him as arch-enemy for Leah, Kane, and Harry the normal pranksters was pretty much right. Rick was the class representative and pretty strict in-class business ergo pranks were not allowed.

"You are the worst liar, Harry." Leah put her hands on his shoulders. "Next time, I'll make you regret calling me fat."

Gulp

Harry for some reason felt threatened by Leah's threat. He was Harry Scheeneider for god sake and he was trained by his dad who made dangerous and scary monsters for him as trainers and was able to throw an island-sized boulder to teach him how to dodge. Surely, a mundane girl with no magic power or guns in her hands shouldn't be able to do it. Yet, she could.

Should he ask dad? Wait on a minute, bad idea. Dad would laugh at his misery. Asking Kane also out since he was at the same age as Harry. How about a Student Guidance Counselor? Not a bad idea. Maybe he should ask after the study tour ended.

"Hehe..." Harry made an awkward face, embarrassed.

"I'm serious." Leah was looking dead serious.

"Sorry, I'm-" Harry was about to finish his apology and he suddenly felt a distortion in space.

Of all the times, why now? Harry tried his best not to groan. This had become a repetitive thing. Those Wizards were not a sensitive bunch. They were like lemmings, blindly following others.

"What was that sound?

"Broken heels?" Harry tried to divert Leah and Kane to not looking around while activating his detection spells.

It was a good thing that they were in a museum, with plenty of places to hide. God knows how many disasters if they appeared out of nowhere.

"Like hell it was. I know how broken heels sounds like, Harry. And that sound was nowhere close to one."

Harry had the urge to slap his forehead for forgetting that Leah was a girl. She should have experiences with heels via her mother's.

"Maybe we should go. It's not good loitering around. God forbid it's a thief with a knife." Harry had yet to find the sneaky asshole(s) who was determined to disrupt his peaceful life. Why couldn't they leave him alone? Didn't they have so many time to flaunt their stupid racism? There's so many First Generations and Older Generations around to be tormented. But no, they chose him.

Harry cursed Tom and Dumbledore for bringing this shit on him. Those two were two peas in a pod. So god damn alike and influenced everyone around to bully him. Heck, father and mother were two of their many collateral victims. The only way to solve this kind of person was to kill them.

The problem was, dad wouldn't and didn't want to kill them.

Dad reasoned that it was for Harry's good which he doubted that was the case. What kind of good thing would come out of that? Aside from more death in the future when Tom regained his body, Harry couldn't think of anything.

"Look at that guy. He wears weird clothes."

"A hobo maybe?"

Harry who was in a dilemma couldn't help but look at the direction his friend pointed with dread.

Sirius?

To his knowledge, Sirius's mind had been tampered with by dad. The last thing he could remember was the edited version which was Harry using something to blast both sides and teleported to random places. Of course, the part where Harry used magic to kill, and his conversation about killing people was wiped clean.

The question was why Sirius was here? It couldn't be because 'You are my Godson' thing.

To be frank, while Harry didn't mind connecting with Sirius, he was reluctant to be spotted together with him.

Wizarding clothing style was the main reason why Harry was reluctant. Heck, any normal person would. This was almost the 20th century and they were still stuck in middle age. Unless there were carnivals or events, wearing that style would garner unwanted attention from mundanes. Also, the Wizarding clothing style was practically useless for Harry's combat style and the meager enchantments were not that useful.

I mean, his combat gears were boasting more magic defense, magic power, mana regeneration. It was flexible and increased his speed by a large margin. Compared to Wizarding enchantments, his practically every combat magician's wet dream.

Now, back to the main problem called Sirius. Harry really should evacuate his friends away. It might be a small thing, say a question whether he knew Sirius or not. But it could lead to a big problem. Both answers posed risks that could endanger him.

"Someone you know, Harry?"

True enough, the question was asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. He's my uncle. Sirius Black." Harry lamented his inability to perform hypnosis as he had yet to learn it from his dad. If he could, Leah and Kane would see none of the weird and would see normal things.

"I don't expect you to have a Brits for your uncle."

Harry deadpanned. "I was born in England but dad brought me to many places. Trust me, dad brought me to somewhere very remote and barren of people."

Before settling in the US, Harry and dad were living in a multipurpose RV for a few years. They traveled to many nations and most of the time when they were on the road, there's little to no people around.

Harry turned at Sirius. "So, uncle Sirius... How did you find me?" Harry was sure that he had activated his ring of concealment which hid his signature from being sensed by others. Also, he was very sure that his study tour's schedule was unknown by third parties or magical folk didn't come out in a normal environment packed with people.

"Scheeneider." Sirius looked disturbed when he said it.

"Ah... I see." Harry got the feeling.

Dad was not the type you could ask about something without asking something in return. Sure Harry usually got scotfree but that was limited to certain things. Sirius on the other hand was a part of Dumbledore's army and whose allegiance still had yet to be known despite choosing Harry. After all, it was one thing to choose him but still a part of the other's camp. So he was sure dad was asking something in return and the price wouldn't be so cheap.

"So... Why are you here? As you can see, my school's study tour has yet to end." Harry glanced at his friends as he said this. He had to admit it was cold for a child like him to older generation like Sirius but he had no interest to mingle while he was in Britain. Too many mouths, eyes, and ears.

A flash of hurt flashed on Sirius's face but soon schooled his facial. "I know but as your godfather, I have to introduce you to the finest part in Britain."

"Maybe later. My friends and I are about to leave."

Like hell he let Sirius dragged him to the so-called finest part in Britain.

First, the Wizarding World was an old school tradition. Their way of thinking was no better than a neanderthal. Second, his friends were still around. It was not fair to them if he ditched them for something less fun and more annoying. Third, the finest part of this world was still pale compared to what dad had to offer. Dad had things better than everything in Wizarding World. For example, a flying island or the multipurpose RV. Those two were merely on the lower end of what dad classified as fancy but very useful.

"Um... Harry, I think you should spend some time with your uncle. He traveled down here just to see you. Also, don't worry about the study tour. We got it covered."

Harry sighed. The part about standing in the middle of the supernatural world and mundane world was very tiring. Jungling between two worlds sometimes draining his patience when he was cornered like this.

"No thanks. I'm going to tell the teacher myself."

Harry, his friends, and Sirius burst into motion, finding the teacher and making up believable excuses. The teacher on the other hand frowned. Harry guessed that it was hard to believe that Sirius was his relative considering his clothing style and the school was responsible for his safety during the study tour. A student asking permission to leave the group was bound to create a problem for the school and the teacher.

Thankfully, there was a salvation for him. The main teacher who responsible for the entire group told the teacher representative that Harry belonged to telling her that dad had informed the main teacher about Sirius coming.

Two words. Sneaky dad.

Just like Harry always thought, dad was always watching over him. Wait on a second, that was creepy. A normal dad wouldn't be able to watch his child(ren) like his dad. Did it mean that God was a creep like his dad too? Watching his creations with eyes wide open or in this case, Harry. Just the thought alone gave him a shudder.

Okay, enough talking creepy thought about dad being a creep and more about the continuation of his next action.

After bidding goodbye to Leah and Kane, Harry faced Sirius with a blank expression.

"Where to?" Harry asked. He was not happy but he didn't want to waste his breath arguing.

"Do you know how to Apparate?"

"I don't know how to Apparate but I know how to Teleport." Harry was raised by Elliot Scheeneider, his dad, who used a teleportation spell instead of an apparition spell. And Harry was grateful for it. Dad said Apparition was lacking in safety measures.

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"The purpose is similar but why would I choose an unsafe method while I can choose a safe method? Only an idiot will do that." Harry sent a jab towards Sirius through his words. He was not happy with Sirius so he wouldn't ask forgiveness or repent. Call him immature because that's who he was. He's 10 years old regardless of his power to wield magic.

Unfortunately, Sirius seemed to don't mind about it and was looking happy, making Harry wanted to slap his face. "Can you show me?"

Right... Harry forgot that despite Sirius having his memories wiped out about the fight, dad didn't erase the memories of him talking about magic.

"Just this once." Harry grabbed Sirius' hand and used Teleportation. Both of them reappeared at Diagon Alley. "Done."

"What are-"

"Typical Wizards. Just one simple spell is enough to make you look stupid."

"But it doesn't make a sound or have the feeling of having your stomach twisted."

"Just you and the rest of you know, the Wizarding World. To me, it is always like this. No sounds or having the feel to throw up." Harry shook his head.

"Can you teach me that spell?"

"No. We walk on a different path." Harry was shaking his head once again. He didn't see the need to teach a Wizard how to use his magic. Their ego wouldn't be able to take the hint that the magic they were practicing was too impractical to him. "And we are here not to talk about magic. Don't you have this thing wanting to show me the finest part of the Wizarding World?"

"Okay."

0