01: The Beginning~!
4.9k 25 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Welcome back to the book… hello to new people… hello again to my previous readers… I love you all as usual...]

Holding a silver-haired baby in her arms, Miyuki murmured, "Interesting… I've never seen heterochromatic eyes before… But you, Erina… you have them. One blue eye from me and one golden eye from Papa… hehe~ you look so cute~"

"I don't know why I'm talking to you right now Erina… I guess… it's just nice to talk to you…" Miyuki whispered, a wide smile plastered on her face, "Papa and I will try and make sure you live a great life okay? You even have an older sister, Suzuki… she's 5 years older than you, blue haired, golden eyed like your father..."

Rocking Erina in her arms with the utmost care, Miyuki continued, "I know your life will be hard with your condition… but I believe that your magic will take care of you~!"

"I see Papa and Suzuki outside right now… they'll be here soon…" Miyuki giggled, staring out the window, "Papa is just saying goodbye and thank you to the nurses right now… so sit tight Erina… you'll get to meet your family soon~!"

Relaxing against a pillow, Miyuki waited for the father daughter pair to arrive in the room she was in, sighing, "So do I explain Erina's condition to Suzuki… I don't think so… I'll wait until she's older…"

Bursting into the room with Suzuki in tow, Garret rushed over while asking, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine~!" Miyuki replied, "Thanks for taking Suzuki out while this whole thing happened…"

Hugging Miyuki, Garret rebutted, "Don't thank me… I was so nervous the whole time… I should have stayed with you and let Henrich or Emily take care of Suzuki for an afternoon…"

"Mn… I'm glad you're back now though…" Miyuki agreed, bringing Suzuki and Garret in for a hug while making sure to not hurt Erina, "Everything's fine now!"

"This is Erina~!" Miyuki exclaimed, after separating from the others, "Here, let me hold her a bit lower Suzuki… She's your little sister~!!"

Bringing Erina back to her, Miyuki sighed, "Well… Garret? Would you bring Suzuki to her room, I want to tell you something…"

His gaze sharpening, Garret nodded before bringing Suzuki back to her room, coaxing, "Mama and Papa have some talking to do, so could you be a good girl and play in your room for a bit?"

"En~!" Suzuki affirmed, running off to her own room, "See you later Erina~!"

Shutting the door after making sure Suzuki was settled in her room, Garret took a seat while asking, "So… it's about Erina I assume? Is it bad?"

"No it's not too bad," Miyuki answered, shaking her head, "She just has a condition… how do I explain this condition… it's kinda confusing…"

Moving his chair closer to Miyuki Garret rubbed her back while she gathered her words, "Take your time…"

"Hm… Okay, to put it simply, Erina's magic is going to be extraordinary, but she paid a price for it…" Miyuki explained, "The price she paid was from her body you could say… her height won't be affected, but she won't be able to gain muscle or fat easily… and she'll be kinda weak in general…"

"Huh… I'm kinda surprised none of us have heard of this before… then again both of us don't specialize in the medical field…" Garret murmured, sinking into his thoughts, "Is her magic going to be powerful even by the standards of the 17 families?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure the more severe the condition is, the more the condition… multiplies the person's magic persay…" Miyuki replied, "So she'll be blowing people out of the water… she has a very severe case after all... "

Getting up and sitting on the bed next to Miyuki, Garret mused, "I think I've heard of this condition before… the multiplier isn't that big… and usually the frail body is quite disadvantage… but Erina is part of the Noragi family, one of the 17 Pillar families in the Yin Kingdom, so we'll take care of her!"

Giggling, Miyuki commented, "Why do you still do that… you're always adding that little bit about the 17 pillar families and the Yin Kingdom… but you also forget that I'm the youngest daughter of the Seigi family…"

"That's true~" Garret agreed, "Well our families aren't that important, we'll take care of Erina no matter what, it's our duty as parents~"

"Yeah~" Miyuki agreed, leaning on Garret's shoulder, "You know, Erina's also has heterochromatic eyes~ one from me, one from you~!"

Reaching over to hold Erina, Garret began rocking her while commenting, "She looks much more like you Miyuki. Suzuki looks similar to me with her golden eyes and blue hair, but Erina looks like you with her silver hair and blue eye… though she does have one golden eye as well…"

"That's true~!" Miyuki agreed, squishing Erina's cheeks, "Ah… they're so soft…"

Taking Erina from Miyuki's arms to shield Erina against the Miyuki onslaught, Garret replied in mock indignation, "How could you~? Our precious daughter… and you squish her cheeks~! The gall of people these days~!"

"Hmph~! ...Fine… I'll stop…" Miyuki relented, "So could you hand her bac-"

"These cheeks really are soft…" Garret's voice interrupted, "I see…"

Pouting, Miyuki received Erina back into her hands before asking, "You want to schedule a meet up with the Mitsuya family though? Emily and Henrich also have had a daughter recently right? We could let them meet!"

"Yeah… that sounds good…" Garret agreed, stroking his chin for no reason, "Though you should get some rest first, we can have it in a few months from now…"

"Yeah, good point," Miyuki nodded, "Hm… you want to call Suzuki over? We can't neglect her after all."

Sliding off the bed, Garret affirmed, "I'll bring her here… also I'll play with her and take care of her for a while, let you get some more rest and bond with Erina."

"Sure~" Miyuki replied, "Don't push yourself too hard though okay?"

Laughing as he opened the door, Garret teased, "Did you forget I'm a frontline magician? I have a strong body from all my training! Don't worry!"

Hallo hallo... as you can see I am back... yes yes... I don't know what to say...
It's been a while... I miss writing Erina...

I'm glad for anyone who reads this I guess... join my discord of course... we're pretty big... I think? We're at likeeeee... *checks discord* 24 people!! Some yuri authors from WN, some readers... we chat about nonsense of course, like all discord servers...
Thanks for reading you all~!!!!

94