3~ Loading…
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3

[Loading…]

-Log Starting-

Logging on. Cosmico, ID number 7324612. Voice Command. Record Spot 134.

Expedition 1.

-log- (someone coughs) -log-

In the universe of wonders, we tend to believe nothing else is out there except darkness and death. I want to prove that wrong.

Every millionth day, a fellow nebulae births billions of fellow stars that can birth fellow planets. What will it take for them to survive in the deep darkness? Love? Happiness? Or... Emptiness?

-log- hhhhhh... (takes a deep sigh) -log-

Us Earthlings just want to find out why, those stars... But then there's black holes and exploding rocks, and they don't care what they smash into. They just want to destroy us. What we want to find someday is a possible "perfect" star that can hold us. One not at all close to a black hole or another crazy star, just one peacefully living, even by itself with no planets. Then we may have the jackpot.

-log- Sir, it's time to start their engines. (clicking noises) -log-

Now is the time we step forward to search for it. In the year 3032 (two years from now) we will send off two of our greatest AI's, Arlina and Onward, on a mission to find our Astro Dream. Everything they see will be logged, sent to us, and studied well. Note this too, these AI's don't need to follow our humanly directions. They themselves have the knowledge to work together to help find the star we want.

The future will be in our hands. I’m Cosmico, and I hope that you will find a new star with us someday. Thank you.

End Recording Spot 134. Log Out.

-Log end-

0