Son of Bitch
76 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read earlier; https://www.wattpad.com/user/Tengri03Ata

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This world suffers.

- Abraham King

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                            ABRAHAM

Usually in rebirth fiction, the main person got off to a great start.

But this...

"Oh, yes! Harder! Harder!"

Being the child of a 20-year-old troubled prostitute wasn't the best start to a new life.

"Oh, yes! Oh yes, dirty bitc- What?! There's a baby here!"

He was surprised to notice his presence, lying on a blanket in the far away.

"Oh, that's - uh - it's just me - oh- my bastard. If you don't use a condom, you'll get a nine-month load and then you'll get what's done but cry and shit."

'Wow, it almost hurt,' Abraham thought.

He said, "You're sick."

"Pft. Are you lectaning me? If you've noticed my pussy instead of taking care of your paralyzed wife from the waist down."

Then came the slaps. If the baby could make lips, he'd pull them in.

When the beating was over, the angry customer put on the pants he took off. He took a wallet out of his pocket. He took some paper money and threw it in her face.

"For this child. I hope he can get rid of you as soon as possible and live his life."

"Oh, a conscientious cheater! TLC program will come out of this!"

The door closed and a pair of angry eyes turned to the baby.

"It's your fault."

In fact, it was her bad life, but she couldn't hit her in the face because she was a baby. 'Disturbing.'

"They said get pregnant for a while," she said as she got up and got a beer from the little table around the corner. "Customers with breast milk fetishes pay well."

"I wish I could get rid of you." When you're siming beer around the corners of your mouth with your arm. "But no, the pills didn't work at all. Fuck the science."

Abraham kept quiet once again, and she sewed the bottle over her head again.

"But," he said, his voice was a little muffled now. "At least you're fine. You don't cry much, and even though diapers cost a small fortune, and the smell of shit, you're fine. You're a good baby. "

A pair of hands grabbed the baby and raised it, and the blonde, who lifted it, looked into the beautiful woman's blue eyes.

"Heh." Giggled. "You and me. It's just us. Against the world. You're always here. It's always mine." His eyes are starting to water. "Fuck everybody. Fuck everything. It's just us."

She got the baby closer to her breasts. Abraham found it strange, but he knew there was no other food source. His milk tasted bitter and disgusting. All the alcohol, tobacco and drug milk he drank was officially poison. If he didn't have the superior human body, he'd be dead already.

But he lived.

And he was going to live on.

For the Fix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read earlier; https://www.wattpad.com/user/Tengri03Ata

1