Shall we Begin
105 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read earlier; https://tengriata.wordpress.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me. How does it feel?

- Red Hood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              Charles

Magneto, or rather Erik Lehnsherr, giggled. "I never thought she'd be a teacher." He was no longer in Magneto armor, he was wearing ordinary clothes.

"That's right. But who else can teach children how to protect themselves?" asked Charles sarcastically from his wheelchair.

Both men were watching the raven-trained new generation under the recently rebuilt mansion.

"What about our mysterious savior?"

Charles' smile dropped. "No, i'm afraid not. I haven't found any information on the guy yet. It's like there's none."

Erik frowned, clearly not satisfied with the lack of information. "How is it? Cerebro is designed to find any Mutant on the planet." Cerebro was the greatest achievement of the two. It was flattering that he couldn't find a mutant.

"It's possible he's not a Mutant," Charles replied.

Erik folded his arms over his chest. "You don't really think that's important, do you?"

Charles closed his eyes and nodded. To be honest, even if he wasn't a mysterious alien Mutant, Cerebro should have been able to find the high man of the man who managed to kill God of Mutants. However, Cerebro can't track him down. There's no record, no name, and there's no way to find him, like they're looking for a ghost.

"Dark times are coming, Charles," Erik warned. He looked at Raven and the students." We may not see them now, but the dark clouds are coming and I'm afraid we won't be ready when they arrive.""

"And I'm psychic here," Charles joked, trying to revive the atmosphere. From the tension in the air, it was clear that his humor was not appreciated. "At least we know you're not the enemy."

"For now."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Erik shrugs his shoulders. "Like you said, we don't know anything about a stranger. We don't know who he is or where he came from. All we have about him is his appearance and his killing of the most powerful Mutant on the planet."

Charles confirmed it. "That's right. However, he did not show hostility towards us afterwards. Apocalyps could have killed us comfortably after they beat us."

Erik turned around, looked at his friend's broken body. "I'm not going to claim to know all the answers. All I'm saying is that we have to be careful and prepare for the worst. What's to stop him from destroying the school?" he asked, looking at the students.

Charles really looked at her. "Then he'll get his lesson."

Erik seemed pleased with his friend's answer. "I'm just saying. A powerful unknown that should not be ignored."

Charles turned his chair around facing the open door. Even if he doesn't, he nods to show he agrees. He bit his lower lip and watched his eagerly working students. "Do you have to go?"

Erik smiled. He hit his friend on the shoulder. "You know I can't stay here. Not in the meantime." The truth is, he was one of the most wanted people in the world for the assassination attempt. The last thing Charle needed was the U.S. government knocking on her door.

"Where are you going to go?"

Erik didn't answer. He hit the elevator button. "You know where I am." he said with a smile.

The Charles smiled at him. "Goodbye, old friend."

Erik nodded. "Goodbye, Professor."

Charles continued to watch the students, but was thinking of other things. He thought about the unknown man six months ago. The man who not only saved them, but saved the lives of every human being and mutant on the planet and was never seen again.

For a moment, he saw that thing again.

"That eye ..."

He only looked at the eye for a brief moment, and that was enough. Whatever's behind this cage is enormous, powerful and very, very angry.

He looked at his students in fear as he tried to stop his trembling arms.

                                                             RED HOOD

'Here you are.'

He was preparing to shoot with a sniper rifle on top of one of Gotham's many skyscrapers.

He was going to kill Big Daddy. Of course, that wasn't the crime boss's real name, Big Daddy was famous for being a man, especially in prostitution. He kidnapped and sold to night venues, the rich and organizations, from little girls and boys to grown men and women. Of course, this abomination didn't escape Red Hood's attention.

Red Hood narrowed his eyes as he watched the fat man wearing an expensive suit. As expected, there were four big men in suits. 'That's not going to save you.'

He checked the distance and the wind for the last time. He slowly pulled the trigger. There was no sound, the bastard on the terrace froze for a moment when he was shot. Then he fell slowly. As the surrounding service began to escape, the guards pulled out their weapons and took cover. 'Only cattle.' Red Head had nothing to do with dogs.

"Good shot."

He immediately dropped the rifle and pulled out his gun. Without hesitation, he fired at the deadly spots.

"Heart, lungs and brain. Impressive. If I was an ordinary person, I'd die instantly."

Red Hood took a look at the bullets that fell to the ground. He put all the bullets in no time. But it's futile. Still, he didn't give up and reached for his other gun.

"Enough." said the stranger. His gun flew out of his hand and into his hands.

He still had no intention of giving up. He pulled out his knife. He rushed to the stranger. He stabbed her in the stomach.

But instead of punching flesh, the knife bent.

He immediately retreated, frowning and looking at what used to be a knife. The specially made knife was now worthless junk so he could kill someone like Bane.

He threw the junk. He's got a fight stance.

'His power is metals.' he thought, which should have been why his bullets and knife were ineffective against the man. That's why he had to use his meat.

He ran towards her, swung her leg upwards with the intention of hitting her on the head. Just as I was about to hit him, his leg froze in the air. 'It's not just metal.'

He's a little far away from the guy. This time he threw a punch. He's frozen again.

This time he looked at the guy. He looked like an old beggar with long white hair and beards, torn and old clothes. "Who are you? Another member of the League? Or one of the bastards?"

"No, just someone looking for a worker."

"And I'm one of the chosen ones." he said sarcastically.

"Right." the man nodded. He turned around and went to the edge of the roof. He watched every step of the way carefully. He realized he never did. 'No wonder I noticed him.'

When the man reached the end of the roof, he looked down without tilting his head. "Do you want to clean it up?" It got a little serious. "Do you want to end this nonsense?"

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I'm already cleaning it."

The old man smiled slightly. "You're like a fly trying to kill a man. It's disturbing, but it's not lethal." In the middle of the sentence, Red Hood pulled out a dagger and threw it at the man. He froze to death in the air as he expected.

"So what? You think what I did was wrong? Should we lock these bastards up so they can run away and keep being assholes? Fuck off!" he roared.

There was a time when he thought order was working. When robin was, when he was young and stupid. Over time, he was awakened by the criminals he locked up with Batman, who continued to commit crimes as if they were everyday when they went out, and nothing changed. He finally saw a murderer he beat two or three times and sent to prison trying to kill again. He was more angry than ever before and killed the man.

The man was still smiling. "Me too.." His smile grew. "You've taken over some gangs in the city, so you've checked crimes from the inside. You kill people who don't follow your orders. You kill evil every chance you get. I like that."

Red Hood narrowed his eyes. "So you're not from the Together." Members of the Justice League were so naïve, they could not talk about killing so easily.

The old man kept grinning. "Unlike them, I see the truth. I see all the has to be done."

Red Hood was still on the lookout, even if it didn't look like it was going to attack. "And how do I know you're not talking big?"

"Do you want me to prove it?"

Suddenly, a big, purple flame appeared. Red Hood watched with amazement and tension as a giant demon head came out of it. The old man's on his way to the demon. 'What's he doing?' just as he was about to run to the man to pull back. 'He's no ordinary person and he doesn't look like he knows what he's doing.'

When he got close to the head, he opened his mouth, Red Hood thought he was going to swallow the old man for a moment, but even more surprisingly, he pulled something humane out of his mouth.

He wasn't moving. 'He's dead.' slowly approached the body lying face down. He looked carefully. Irritatingly green dyed messy hair, a dark purple long Jacket.

'You?'

It's moving fast. He grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her.

An infamous face painted in white paint, with black paint around her eyes, painted red from the edges of her mouth to the end of her cheeks, with scars in the shape of a disgusting smile.

'The devil's face.'

"Shit." That's all he could say.

He's back to the old man. "Who are you?"

"Someone who wants to fix the world."

"Shit." he said again. A simple man couldn't have killed him. He looked at the man with a new light. "That team?" he said slowly.

"Family." he said heavily. He raised one hand and put it on his arm.

He said, "Is that it?"

He looked at her. "Don't you like it?"

"It's not a name for me, but anyway" he folded his arms around his chest. "What about the other members?"

"Our comrades are still gathering." The man looked back at the city. "This world is suffering." His voice was solid this time, there was no sign of his previous comfort and sarcasm. "Shattered and destroyed by the small, selfish desires of those who do not deserve to live." His voice was getting louder and louder. "These idiots, who think they're heroes because they have natural skills and colorful clothes, condone everything, and the baddies take confidence from it and do what they want." He's back at the Red Head. "I'm going to fix this."

'What?' he thought. He felt a strange thrill. For a moment, it was Robin who was trained by Batman. He shook his head. 'Get it together!' He looked at the man very carefully. 'I'm really no different than a fly.' he thought bitterly. Even if he did his best, he couldn't really change anything. No matter how bad he killed, after a while, a new one was coming out.

'This guy's strong.' he thought.

"So ... When do we start?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read earlier; https://tengriata.wordpress.com

1