The Joke
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read earlier; https://tengriata.wordpress.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why so Serious ?

- Joker

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                        HIDE

After Apocalyps, the world calmed down. Buildings were rebuilt, lives were fixed. Peace had arrived.

'Peace is only a temporary solution.' Hide thought, staring at a warehouse as it floated through the air.

Your long life has seen a lot of things. But there were many new and interesting things in this world.

But not everything new or interesting was good.

While heroes could not protect the innocent because of their inadequacies, the evils were harming the world.

Even after he shut himself down, people kept stealing, raping and murdering like there was nothing else to do in their miserable lives. It didn't stay with simple people. Many strange and even ridiculous bastards were hurting the world as if they wanted to destroy it.

That's where heroes come in.

And the frustration continues.

At first, he was pleased to have someone fighting evil to protect the world and its contents. But when you see the true face of these so-called heroes...

Superficially, these heroes were really good. But on second thought, it seemed that they were the source of evil, albeit indirectly, and that they saw it as a game they were doing to spend time in their free time.

When a bad guy hurt the world, a hero put him away instead of finishing him so he could come out and hurt him again.

While heroes think they're really good at preserving and not killing their morals, all they really did was do more damage. Not only did they save the baddies, they were their accomplices.

If the Justice League didn't spill the necessary blood, it had to do it itself.

Still, even with his godly powers, he couldn't do everything himself. So he was going to rebuild the team that helped fix the old world.

Family.

But he had to give them proof.

Tonight, the Joker was going to die.

From his position in the air, he could see the Joker's four men in the container of the warehouse. They were all armed with assault rifles. Acemas. I could tell they were looking around nervously. They were probably punks the Joker hired for a while.

It took him half a second to kill them all.

A lightning bolt too thin and too fast to be seen with the naked eye was enough to fry their brains. He walked slowly through the bodies to the door, opened it without making a sound and entered.

The first thing he noticed was that the Warehouse was disturbingly colorful. Extremely bright colors were randomly scattered on the walls, ceiling and floor. There were cute toy animals and dolls everywhere, and they were painted the same way.

The innocence of the toys did not match the various weapons and bombs on their sides.

Looking around the warehouse, he saw some men in ridiculous clothes outside a door. One was like a teddy bear and another was in a cheap Batman costume.

A disgusting laugh was heard.

The men are nervous. Someone even started praying quietly.

The door was kicked open.

Disturbingly light green dyed hair.

Green eyes painted black.

White-painted scars that look like a disgusting smile from the edges of your lips to your cheeks.

The devil's face.

"LET THE FUN BEGIN !!" The devil cried out

Hide threw a kunai at Batman in no time. The man bened with pain and reached down his throat. He threw one last curse and fell to the ground.

Joker looked at the body.

He kept laughing.

That's when the other men pointed their guns at the environment. They were humming curses and prayers.

Hide quickly came to the front of the Joker.

They looked at me for a moment.

"Who is this? Is the plan a new player? And he doesn't even wear a mask." He had a voice scratching his ears, which was not pleasant in any way.

'Disgusting.' He's never felt so much negativity from anyone before. 'A Symbol of evil.'

It's the worst thing deep in a person.

The best example of insanity and evil.

Still, he doesn't have the strength. Unlike many great evils and heroes, what makes the Joker dangerous is its unpredictability and ruthlessness. He just makes a few moves and then disappears, leaving behind a commotion. He wasn't thinking about it. He was just doing it. As it came out, all the balances were changing. No one knew what to do, so they couldn't be renewed.

But there was a way to stop him.

Death.

He was going to do what no one else could tonight.

He was going to kill the Joker tonight.

"Well, let's give you a welcome gift." Joker said, as he reached for his purple jacket and pulled out a long-barreled pistol. "Do you like it?" It fires.

Hide simply held the bullet with two fingers. Then he threw it at one of the men. He's in and out of his hand. With the help of the Wind Chakra, he passes the bullet through the head of his other men. They all died before they even knew what was going on.

The Joker kept grinning."You're such a joke. I thought bat was the most fun."

Then he starts running to one of the gun crates. Hide calmly followed him. It was as easy as breathing to kill him anyway. Why would he go to unnecessary?

Then he heard a whistle. He looked at the joker. He was aiming at her with a bazooka in his hand.

He simply stopped the incoming bomb in mid-air and detonated it. Even if the bomb didn't hurt him, the same couldn't be said for the warehouse.

The Joker had no intention of giving up. He was laughing like a kid who found a new toy. He pulled a machine gun out of a safe and started counting.

Hide stopped the bullets in the air, waited until the gun was finished, then flipped them over and threw them at the Joker.

"HHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Despite the pain of all the bullets in his body, he kept laughing, let's not only live.

He looked at Hide. "Nice joke."

"I hope death is worth more than your life." Hide spoke for the first time.

Purple flames and Satan re-appeared. He pulled out his big tongue, snythed the Joker and pulled slowly. He was laughing at all this.

"HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!!"

When the demon swallowed it, the laughter stopped.

                                                    BATMAN 

Batman looked at the strange stamp engraved on one of the walls in the warehouse. 'A flower? It could be an icon or a message. I'm send it to Barbara.' she thought, as the hidden camera on her mask took pictures of the large flower symbol.

And behind you, he could hear the police talking and the sirens. At a glance, he knew the warehouse belonged to the Joker. He'd just stack guns and toys in that ridiculously colored warehouse.

'It's obvious that someone else knows that.'

The bodies were from a couple of punks who used to be involved in minor crimes. That wasn't surprising, because the Joker was often used to killing those at his disposal. But the bodies inside were shot right in the middle of the forehead with perfect accuracy. Joker was a good shot, but not so much.

Maybe Deadshot or Red Hood.

But the men on the roof with their brains flowing through their ears disagreed.

The only certainty was that the Joker didn't do it. At least everything.

'So who is it?'

There wasn't many brave enough to attack the Joker.

Someone very powerful or someone.

"What do you think?" Lieutenant Gordan has spoken.

"Someone new has emerged. A new dangerous." he said with his usual coldness.

The man grabbed his arm with one hand. "We understood him. So what are we going to do?"

"The usual thing. I'll figure it out, you'll watch."

Ignoring the man who swears at him, he turned around and got into his vehicle.

Activated. On his way to his cave, he uploaded the pictures to the string and sent them to Barbara.

When he left, he thought of these new people or people.

'It's uncomfortable not knowing.'

But it wasn't the first time. Not only did he fight the Joker countless times, but he fought top humans, aliens and monsters, and he prevailed over them all.

No matter how strong the enemy was, he wouldn't give up.

He was going to protect his city as usual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read earlier; https://tengriata.wordpress.com

0