Chapter 2 : No… this is seriously OP
124 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm not dumb...

Maybe I am but not that dumb.

When I see two moons, one thing crossed my mind. 

I am in another world. 

I fist pump myself. Yessss!!!

I tried to pinch myself to awake myself in pain... still here.

I tried to eat the grass to see if I can taste it... so bitter.

I tried shouting to see if something happened... fuck, I'm being surrounded by wolves. 

Shit! I don't have anything in me! Nothing! I only have my clothes!!! I didn't get to meet god or something to give me an idea!!! How can I fight this! Am I really going to die here?!

Wait... White Eye works earlier right? Lemme confirm.

"White Eye!"

Whoa... I could see some blue nerves in their bodies... is that chakra or something?

I could see my own too! 

W-wait... let us not be distracted here. The wolves are seriously aiming for my life here. But one idea cross into my mind... I perform the hand sign of one signature ninjutsu. 

"Lightning Edge." (A/N: Ch*dori)

Wha-! Hahahahaha!!! It works!!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Like in that anime, sparks of lightning and the sound of screeching echoed into the forest. Because of the intense light, the wolves are reluctant to attack. They knew that this baby is dangerous, and it is!!!

"Take this!!!"

As I ran like that edgy boi, I aim one of the wolves, however, they dodge it effortlessly. 

"Stop... moving!!!"

Kuh!!! This is getting on my nerves! How can I get to them?! Wait... I have one style!

"Breath of Thunder, First style, Thunderclap and Flash."

Using my hand imbued by the lightning edge, I imagine it like drawing a sword from its scabbard, imitating the form of that x-scarred samurai, Battoujutsu.  Flying Heaven Govern Sword-Style, as the form of my being, added the Breath of Thunder which increases my speed, and Lightning edge which damage scales by how fast I am. 

I gaze to the wolves who aimed at my life, clearly afraid to me. They should, cause I am surrounded by lightning and waves of wind pressure!

"Dodge this you motherfuckers!"

With the assistance of White Eye, I was able to cut them all off in a single swift attack. Like a bolt of lightning, splitting through the air, leaving a vacuum of space, when the air pressure fills the vacuum, it formed a powerful force. Even if they able to dodge my Super Instant Kill Lightning Edge, they will rip apart by the force. Hehehe, force. (A/N: get it?)

Shit, that is so OP!

Pain assaulted my body, so much pain. 

C-crap... I nearly forgot that people train this attack that can be comprise by a single arc! Gah!!!

Fire caught up to the leaves and my consciousness cut off. 

4