2 – Anne 40% Scene
1.9k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anne 1 - 40%

 

Yes. Yes. Hell yes.

 

I mean, what else do I choose. It is the clear choice, and once I did, Anne’s eyes somehow burst with a look of courage

 

“Prince?” Anne looks at me with those, sparkly eyes. The candlelight flickers, and the background quiet. The cozy room is drenched in shades of yellow and brown from the candle fire. It’s… eerie, but also kind of romantic.

 

I smile, I still feel tipsy from the beer earlier, I unbutton the top highest button on my shirt, so I feel less… hot. Is this going to go the way I think it will?

 

Ah, lets just go with the flow.

 

“Emmmm… Prince…?” Her lips twitch for a flicker of a moment, then she smiles back at me.

 

“Yes, Anne?” I use my fingers to support her chin, and lightly push her face upward so our faces look at each other directly, about two to three feet apart.

 

“Do you… what do… what do you think of me?” Her voice comes out a little shy.

 

After she says it, she blushes.

 

It looks as if she musters up the entirety of her courage to say it. Maybe she has always had a crush on me? Memories of Prince Carlos flood my mind.

 

I stare at her, our eyes meet, and she blushes. I, Prince Carlos, am relatively good looking, I would rate myself a 7/10, if I look in the mirror. I am no dashing pop superstar but good enough. But anyway, lets not fawn over my isekai self, so I continue to stare at her features.

 

She’s pretty, with a lovely smile that would melt a cold heart. Her hair waves slightly from the breeze, an open window that somehow is not closed.

 

But maybe that's not what she’s asking for… is it?

 

During that moment as I ponder this question, some tooltips appear.

 

Option I - Talk about her strengths in administration, in helping you run the town.

 

Option II - Talk about her charm, about how you enjoy her company, and how she helped you settle into your new role

 

Ah… I think I pick option II. Sounds like to romantic choice. Inherited memories of Prince Carlos and Anne surfaces, and I suddenly have more words to say to her.

 

“Anne, I think you are pleasant to have around. I really enjoy your company.”

 

She blushes. If she could get more red, she would. “...Really?”

 

She leans a little closer, and I can smell her faint perfume. Or is it just the smell of her hairwash?

 

“Yeah. I really do. I feel happy to see you…” Man, this otherworldly me is such a smooth talker. How come I don’t have such clarity of thoughts when I talk to girls in my own life?

 

She blushes, and she twiddles her fingers. “...and?”

 

“And I think you are very charming. You… and I would not have felt so comfortable in Loom without you. Leaving the capitol to find a gorgeous lady like you, waiting on me, is like a gift from the heavens.”

 

She blushes, her twiddling becomes faster. “Really… is that soo…”

 

My right hand touches her fingers, and I hold them gently. She somehow freezes.

 

“I think you are wonderful, Anne. Thank you for being with me, and helping me settle down into my role. It’s been really lovely, spending these past months with such a lovely lady like yourself.”

 

Affection checkpoint reached! Anne will learn the following skill when she sleeps tonight.

[Prince in shining armor - Passive - Double Prince’s combat stats when Anne is present. Stackable with other skills]

 

“Really…” Her face steams, and after enjoying the moment for about half a minute as our eyes gaze into each others souls, she shakes her head. Her left hand pinches herself on her thighs.

 

“You don’t believe me?” My face closes in.

 

We almost kiss, before she pulld back.

 

“.... you.. you are drunk, Prince. I… I… forgive me, I should not have asked.” Anne, her face still flushed, somehow starts to be nervous. Is this too much for her? Is she afraid this is moving too fast?

 

She stands and bows. But the smile on her face is not going away.

 

“I... I really enjoy your company too, my prince.”

 

She abruptly gives me a brief hug.

 

Then she steps few steps back. “Good night, my prince.”

 

Then she runs out. As she runs out, I lay on the bed and smile. She’s cute.

34