(13) Lilith used Seduce and it’s Super Effective
2k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Info: Wed, Nov 18th ~8:00PM Eastern: This chapter has been moved from 14 to 13. Lilac's POV was moved from 13 to 15.

Content Notice: Descriptive Sex Scene involving multiple participants.

Chapter 13 - Lilith used Seduce and it’s Super Effective


Lilith


~da ♩ ~da ♪ ~da ♫

‘Did I just hear the old AIM (Aol Instant Messenger) message notification sound…?’ I think to myself, confused.

(!) New Message >>

You wanted help? I shall give you some advice. You are right about the smoke, use the wind magic you figured out earlier to stir it up, but most importantly, imbue your mana into it. Imagine your mana flowing from your fingers and mixing with the smoke like milk into tea. Your intentions will carry across the room, amplified by the smoke.
 
Izanami
     

I read the message as we walk to the door and I wait for the man to open it. It seems I might be able to pull this off non violently as I had hoped. Still, I can’t shake this feeling of anxiety. I never was great at playing my DnD (Dungeons and Dragons) characters on the fly, and doing it online meant I didn’t even have to bluff facial expressions.

But I have little choice now, so I suppose I shall do my best to pretend I’m one of my old characters, she was a changeling named Loreli, who was raised to be the body double of a princess. The irony in the fact I can now basically shapeshift just like her is not lost on me, in the moment. So I suppose I shall try to pretend to be my character, pretending to be a royal princess.

I was a bit lost in thought, but the hallway was long and I had seen everything ahead already as my spider. We’re moving slowly, only about halfway toward the room so far. It seems this man is keeping to my walking pace. I wonder how much control I have over him? I try to imagine him scratching his nose, for a moment I think I managed it but he instead scratched the side of his chin.

I’m unsure if it was a coincidence or caused by my influence. I know little about how my succubus and puppet master powers work. I am also unsure if the ‘Ruler of Lust’ and ‘Ruler of Blood’ do anything. I hope Izanami will explain more to me soon. I can’t help but feel she is stalling a bit, I do feel like she wants me to succeed, but I am unsure what the ultimate end is.

We’re reaching the end of the hallway, I have to focus now. I’m going to try to do as she suggested, We’re about 10 feet(~3 meters) from the end of the hallway, I put my arms behind my back, curl my fingers upward, and imagine the flow of wind, reaching up out of them, and flowing along the roof and out into the room toward the ceiling like an inverted waterfall.

As I do this, I imagine my mana flowing, similarly to how I first did with my finger candle, out of my fingers, except this time I am simply mixing it with the wind, and further imagining it mixing with the smoke, I use the image Izanami suggested, of milk within tea, to help visualize it. Although I’m more imagining it like those smoke machines haunted houses or concerts might use, with one representing the existing smoke, and another being a different color in my imagination, to represent my mana.

I realize as we approach that I forgot to switch off my ‘night vision’, and an interesting effect is happening, I am not sure of the cause, but I can see my Mana glowing, similar to how black lights cause fluorescent clothes or stickers, etc to glow brightly. I get distracted as we walk into the room, mesmerized by my mana mixing with the smoke clouds.

As we’re about a third of the way into the room I notice the man with the weirdly shaped top hat beside Lilac noticed me, a look of surprise crosses his face, followed by a scowl, the kind I imagine an angry patron might give a waiter who brought them the incorrect order twice in a row. He gets out of his seat and rushes towards us, seemingly aiming for the man escorting me, I imagine he is about to ask him who the hell I am.

I try to focus my, uh, ‘intent’ for lack of a better word, with all my might on this man, I do not know how strong he is but I feel I must woo him or all will fall apart immediately. I am trying my best to hold my act and not panic, and maintain my steady breath. I’m glad my hands are behind my back as I might be shaking if I wasn’t holding them together tightly.

As he closes the distance quickly my heart begins to race faster and I can feel it in my chest and throat, I might as well have just ran a 500 meter sprint for how hard it was beating. I try to use my ‘Lustful Charm’ on him, still unsure of exactly how but I simply focus on my ‘intent’ to use it, with him as the target.

As he comes to a standstill in front of me our eyes lock for what feels like eternity, it may have only been a moment as far as reality is concerned but to me it seemed as though it would never end. The tension in my muscles echoed that of the moment, as my legs and arms were held tight and stiff, threatening to twitch at any moment under the stress.

His scowl became a soft smile and he kneeled on one knee as I felt like the breath I didn’t know I had been holding escaped from my lungs like a deflating balloon, just as my body threatened to deflate from the release of the tension. It took all my strength within the moment to stand firm and not collapse to my knees myself as my previous posture melts and my arms relax, ceasing the flow of wind and mana.

As I stared down at this man, still in a daze as I recovered from my previous state, he reached out and grabbed my hand within one of his, pulled it close to his face and kissed it, it took all my willpower to avoid the instinct I had to pull away. I turned my head slightly and looked away at the ground beside him to avoid his penetrating gaze, now filled with lust instead of anger.

It was at that moment, I nearly had a heart attack, as he spoke and I realized I had forgotten to turn on my telepathy toward him, or, so I had thought. I heard his thoughts however.

He asked me, as he sat on one knee, holding my hand like some fairy tale, “Please acquiesce this request of mine, what is thine name, that of the most beautiful woman within all of Arilia who now stands before my unworthy self.”

I have mixed feelings, I’m torn between laughing at the absurdity of this man’s statement and actions just now, or fearing the power and influence I have just exerted upon him. Scared or amused, a choice is not made between them as I feel both at once. After a short moment of staring into his eyes, the realization hit me, I spent all that time making an outfit and changing appearance and did not create an alias.

Anxiety immediately washed over me like a tsunami upon a beach. If not for his grip on my hand, I may have very well fallen over right there. I took in a deep breath and held it for a moment as I tried to think of something to salvage the situation. My mind is barren of all but the most basic ideas, I give up on trying to make up a name on the fly.

My mind was only able to equate my situation with a spy sneaking into a party like the James Bond movies I watched as a kid with Pierce Brosnan, lacking anything better, and not wishing to draw any suspicion with a weird name or taking much longer, I exhale my held breath slowly and as calmly as I can, as I attempt to begin my performance.

“Everhart, Lilith Everhart,” I respond, only realizing a moment later, I wasn’t trying to play a spy, but my DnD character acting like a properly trained princess. “Take me to your table,” I say in the most prim and proper royal tone I can imagine, trying to correct my previous mistake.

As he stands up and begins to lead me to his table, I try to adopt a tall confident posture, and walk gracefully in tow. Taking a moment to look around as we are en route, I can see with my ‘night vision’ the entire room glowing with my mana, ‘Just how much do I have?’ I wonder.

Looking up towards the center of the ceiling for a moment, I imagine the air moving as if there is a ceiling fan there, I can’t help but let out a small smirk as it seemed to work. I feel a bit calmer now, hoping as we approach the table, that this rollercoaster of anxiety will come to an end, alas I fear it is only getting started.

As we near Lilac I take in a deep breath and exhale it gently, as I try to imagine what I should say and do. Unable to come up with much of a plan in the short few moments it takes us to arrive, I try to buy more time while I go to retrieve my spider. I place my hand on her shoulder, and slowly walk my fingers closer to the spider, as I think of something to say on a whim.

Pausing for a moment as I touch my finger to the spider while I wait for the thread to re-attach, I say to the man with the funny top hat who escorted me, attempting my most elegant tone, “Please, release this woman from her restraints, if you will, and allow her to leave with me.”

As I finish my statement, I can feel the spider and am able to move it, using the expertise I gained from my earlier remote control practice, that you, dear reader, only imagined were mere shenanigans because of that mean third person narrator, I walk the spider up my arm as I look down to make sure I steer it properly.

I am surprised to find Lilac staring at me with an expression not far removed from that of the weird top hat man. I don’t really know how to react so I simply smile at her nervously. As I pull back my arm the top hat man walks over to slice the ropes holding her arms to the chair, and I take the moment to look around the room and make sure everything still seems relatively calm.

To my chagrin it seems my mana with the smoke was far more of a buff than I had realized, people at many tables had begun to make out with each other. I feel slightly sick at the thought of what I have done, but at the same time, it feels as if my succubus side sprung to life as I start to feel a warmth flush my cheeks as well as my crotch. I try to ignore it for now.

In my mind, an imaginary cartoon version of myself, in a setting befitting a battle from a Pokémon game on the Nintendo DS, laughs maniacally as a message box displays “Lilith used Seduce and it’s Super Effective.” Immediately followed by “Lilith gained the Infatuated status effect” as the animated character’s eyes turn to hearts and she undresses and takes a lewd pose of self pleasure.

‘That’s not very PG13,’ I think to myself after the scene in my head finished. I sigh, as I realize I seem to not be immune to the effects of my own seduction, whether it is my succubus side reacting to others’ feelings of lust, or I somehow cast a seduction effect on myself accidently, I do not know.

I’m brought back to my senses as I hear Lilac weakly saying ‘“Thanks” to me as she smiles while looking up at me. I worry I’ve seduced her too. I don’t really want an army of blindly devoted seduced people following me with fake affection, assuming of course this is fake? I really don’t know, it feels that way but it could be influencing real feelings too, even then it still does not make me feel joy.

I sit down beside Lilac and try to smile back at her, as I take in a look around the table I notice everyone has drinks, and some finger foods, as I look back towards Lilac, she looks a lot more out of it than she did when I saw her being brought in. Unsure if it will help, I turn to the top hat man, and ask, “Please ensure Lilac has some food and drink.”

Turning back to Lilac, I try to reassure her, “Please do not fear, I will do my best to ensure you are safe now.”

She murmured a soft “Yeah” as she smiled at me with a stare filled with so much admiration that it started to eat away at my soul and I had to turn my head away. ‘Just what have I done to her?’ I think to myself as my fears mount.

As I looked away from Lilac I found myself staring at another person whom was also now smitten with me, the top hat man. I sat there for a moment contemplating what to do now, it seems rather early to leave, I’m not even sure if I can leave given how enamored this top hat man, who I believe is in charge, seems with me now.

I look back to Lilac for a moment to see her still staring at me, I don’t believe she will try to run but just to assuage myself I tell her, “Forgive me please, I wish to indulge myself with the party for a while. I would be most pleased if you were to accompany me once I take my leave from here.”

Lilac nodded back towards me weakly and continued to smile at me with such a look of longing in her eyes I had to look away, fumbling within my mind I looked at the people around the table and tried to ‘compel’ them to answer me as I started asking questions to divert my errant thoughts. I started out with basic things, like the name of the city, what country we were in, as well as some other things, language isn’t the same so I can’t take for granted that other things would be.

Turns out I’m in a city called Rimewallow, that is within the Principality of Sheonia, which is a part of the country of Acreisia, and the world is called Arilia. The calendar is also drastically different. There are 15 months in a year, each with around 24 or 25 days, weeks don’t seem to be a thing, they seemed confused when I asked. A day is still divided into 24 hours, but Hours and Minutes seems to be divided by 50 instead of 60. I have no reference on how long any of these units are compared to earth ones. I should try to figure that out one day.

I also found out likely why I was attacked on sight, well, aside from the blood, I shudder as I think about my first day, my shoulders pinching involuntarily as a shiver runs across my body giving prickly feelings along the way. Anyway, it turns out there are, or... were two kinds of ‘monsters’ in this world, ‘Sources’ and ‘Infected,’ the latter, roaming around eating things and attacking people to turn them into monsters too, like a vampire, werewolf, or zombie could in stories on earth or something.

The infected are more like animals from what I gleaned, and I imagine it’s likely those people thought I was one. Though they all seem to be fashioned after mythical humanoid monsters from earth or something, I guess the god that made the system liked them or something?

Sources on the other hand, are extinct now, supposedly, some “Immortal Queen” Rosaline or some such name wiped them out 170 something years ago. She sounds like someone I don’t want to meet. Anyway, sources could make infected, but also control them, and they behaved like people, more or less. I guess that’s why that creepy butler man was so interested in me.

Hold on, I see you reader, don’t look at me like that, before you complain, “Why did you go from being in the present to suddenly talking to me in past tense, why didn’t you tell us about your conversations? Bla Bla Bla Annoyed Noises”, I just want to say I am lost in thought and it’s probably boring anyway. It’s not like I stared off into space and forgot what people said. I’m doing it this way for your benefit. You should be thanking me.

What’s that? Why do I seem different as a narrator? I’m the one telling the story ok, if you want to tell the story you go write everything down the way you want! I went through a lot to get here, you know, I don’t have to be telling you what’s going on in my life to entertain you. I could just go back to sipping my strawberry wine. Wait, forget everything I just said. You read nothing! Nothing I say!

Ahem, erm… Oh right! That guard I knocked out, he was a ‘Miscreated,’ seems this country, Acreisia does widespread experimentation, mutation or what have you, of volunteers, so those people are like infected but they retain their human intellect, and work for the military. Supposedly within Acreisia they are highly regarded, but in the rest of the world, most countries look down upon their creation, and the individuals for volunteering for it.

Sounds like a recipe for a war should someone find enough support for it. People fought for less back on earth. I imagine it would be somewhat like a 1st world country on earth started experimenting with human genetic engineering to make super soldiers or something, actually that was a common plot point for video games, usually it was Nazi’s who were doing it. Oh god, please don’t let this country be a cartoony villain country like in those games. Izanami please. I pray to you, please- no.

As for the RPG ‘System’ and ‘Status Screen’, they don’t seem to have or know about most any of it, what they do know of, they call it something like ‘God’s Blessing of Magic’ and apparently a special spell or crystal with the spell infused is needed to see the information like I see in my status screen. I’m even more confused when it comes to spells and classes, I recall seeing a giant list of classes, but according to these people, that isn’t even a thing? Or rather, people just call themselves whatever they feel like, outside of some things like military designations.

It makes me wonder if the list I saw is more like a database that’s just tracking all the things that people have created, rather than actually being something that grants abilities on it’s own? If so, could spells be the same way? Given Izanami’s explanation of how magic works, it seems likely, given she mentioned it lets people take premade bits and tie them together to create an effect.

The more I look at it, it really feels like this ‘System’ is more of a classification and database than I realized. As I peek at things I’ve read before, such as my class, ‘NightBlade’ and one of the things it mentions, ‘Black Magic,’ I can’t help but feel like it’s just categorizing things created by the inhabitants of this world. I guess that’s really more interesting though, rather than a prebaked set of spells or classes, you just make some rules and let people run wild? Seems ripe for exploitation too though, perhaps.

Maybe the ‘god’ Izanami spoke of as the creator of this system was more lazy than I first assumed. Then again Izanami said she never bothered with this stuff herself so maybe she is the lazy one? Gah, I’m getting lost in my thoughts again and everyone at the table is just staring at me awkwardly like I’m a wedding cake that everyone has been eyeing all evening salivating over the chance to eat a slice.

Explicit Scene Begins

My cheeks are flushed with warmth as I realize what is going on, as I look around the room I can see more people are making out, and at least two couples have started having sex out in the open. I can feel heat and tightness swelling within me, as I begin to fall to the lust I’ve been holding at bay thus far. As I watch one of the two couples going at it two tables over, kissing passionately while she sits on the table, her skirt pulled up, panties removed and her partner pumping away, I realize after some moments I’ve been touching myself.

Giving in to desire I stand up try to tap into the energy of the room, I imagine the mana flowing in and out of my body with every breath, and take in all the lustful energy imbued into it from the party patrons, as their breaths of passion become my own, and my intent of lust and desire flows out into the smoke. 

After several moments I’m unable to take it anymore and I look to my side at the top hat man, with his lustful gaze igniting the hunger within my soul I grab hold of his tie, and say as seductively as I can, “Come here and kiss me,” and pull him to me and lock lips, gorging upon his essence with every lustful breath.

Not wanting to kill him I restrain myself and stop at what I think may be halfway. His stance is weak and I feel he would fall if I were to let go, so I ease him back into his seat. I glance across the table, and lock eyes with the woman in white I noticed earlier, as the spider form. Her gorgeous curves complimented by her clothes, her red sash pulling her somewhat loosely fit dress tightly into the curves of her waist, accenting her figure as my eyes trace back to her neckline and I lick my lips as I lust over her modest cleavage.

Her beautiful face is accented by her radiant nearly white shoulder length hair, adorned by a wide brimmed hat with a beautiful red trim, I stare into her amber colored eyes as I walk around the table to approach her, her hat tips upward as she meets my gaze, I reach my arm out and place my hand under her chin and caress it gently as we lean in to kiss one another.

We kiss passionately, as she wraps her arm around my neck to pull me closer I feel my hat dislodge hers and catch it with my other hand to avoid it falling. Adjusting it back, as our kiss parts, I briefly hold onto her lip with my teeth in a sexy manner I was unaware I am capable of. I actually turn myself on more with that move. ‘Hah, maybe I’m getting better at this,’ I muse to myself, ignoring the likely possibility it is the succubus stuff making me seem cooler than I really am.

Tilting my head to avoid further hat collisions I move in to continue making out with her as she stands up to meet my lips once again while wrapping her arms around my waist. My hand wanders away from her chin and begins to caress her body. She begins running her hands along my torso, one sliding up towards my back, as her other hand explores my butt with a cute squeeze that makes me exclaim a soft squeal of surprise.

In response, I slip my hand from her back down across her curves and pull loose the knot holding her sash in place as I slide my hand down toward her butt and thigh and retaliate with my own squeeze to which she replies with a gentle yelp of her own as she reels in to meet my lips once more. The moisture and warmth of her kiss invade my own mouth as we begin to exchange saliva with sloppier kisses.

My free hand unavoidably wanders down to caress my own point of tension forming between my legs. At first through my clothing, but eventually, I turn my free arm into a longer tentacle and reach it around underneath my skirt and deep into my wetness. I moan as the sensation melds together with that of her warm body pressing against mine, the feeling of her heartbeat as my hand caresses her chest, the warmth of her breath, stolen between kisses.

The woman pulls back after several minutes of intense kissing, her face is flushed, and mine feels the same too. With the warmth of wet moist breath lingering between us, she begins to remove her dress, and I oblige her with my still functional hand. Slipping one side of her dress free of her shoulder I run my fingers back up along her arm as I trace past her shoulder, and along her collarbone. 

Next, I proceed down along the inner curve of her breast, finally reaching her peak where I gently caress her nipple in a circular motion. My tentacle arm, having been shifting form as I tried out different things, comes out from under my skirt and caresses her thigh as I shudder from the sensation of her soft smooth skin. Tracing a path inwards I find my way under her skirt and into the source of her wetness, as the feeling of warmth invades my senses.

With my experience from my prior life, I had made the tip like a bumpy dildo I have seen before, mixed with my own experience of a penis, such that I can feel pleasure from it just as I give it to her. The sensations of both our heartbeats accompany increasing tension, with my newly created sensitive penis-like appendage I can feel her heart's every pulse through her vagina as it fills with warmth. Slight shivers run across my body as my heartbeat causes my penis-like appendage to shift within her with my every pulse.

With one thicker bumpy penis-like end going inside of her, I spawn a tiny thin nimble end to play around and caress between the lips of her vagina and her clit, as one might with a thumb when their forefinger is exploring inside. The sensations of pleasure with our every movement elicit moans from us both as our bodies continued to rub against one another, her dress slowly falling away more and more.

Moans begin to escape from both of us as we steal breaths between our relentless torrent of kissing, with the heat and moisture of our exhaled breaths hanging in the air. The ever increasing warmth in my cheeks burns with passion at every kiss. Most of her clothing removed, I am unable to stand it any longer and I withdraw my shapeshifted clothing, as our two bodies caress up against one another.

I lower my head to her chest, feeling the softness and warmth of her skin, as I begin to kiss her breast. I feel the softness of her skin juxtaposed with the hardness of her nipple as my tongue caresses around both as I gently squeeze my teeth around the mouthful of her breast I am playing with. She lays her head on my shoulder and kisses my neck causing a feeling like a sharp tickle of electricity to run over my body like little waves.

I respond in kind, working my way up from her breast to her shoulder then her neck, eventually meeting her lips once more as I use my free hand to squeeze and caress her breast lightly as our bodies rub up against one another. Her moans of pleasure excite my passion as my hand is filled with the sensation of her soft squishy breast as my palm caresses over her erect nipple. Eventually, the tightness in my vagina was begging so loudly for relief that I was forced to seek a volunteer, as wetness from it was beginning to leak out and make its way down my leg.

As I glance away from the woman in front of me I notice two of the men from the table are watching with lustful faces as they masturbate to us, having discarded their pants entirely at some point. I looked over them both and gestured for the one who looked more appealing to me, with his cleanly shaven facial look. His modestly long, but satisfyingly thick looking dick pulsing with his every heartbeat as it slowly leaked out a little clear liquid. I licked my lips in anticipation. Maybe I’m shallow too, I like what I like, is that so wrong?

I ordered him to come around behind me and enter me from behind while I continued to make out with the beautiful woman in front of me. The sensation of his hard dick separating the lips of my wet pussy and sliding in as his puffy head caresses my insides, throbbing with heat at every pulse of his heartbeat. I moan with ecstasy as the sensations combine with the pleasure from my tentacle tipped with my own penis-like appendage, caressing the inside of her vagina, as the sensations of being penetrated while also doing penetration begins to fill my senses.

My free hand caresses her body relentlessly as she responds in kind, caressing and squeezing my own breasts, kissing my erect nipples as the sensations send shockwaves across my body. ‘I may have went through hell to get here, but this is surely heaven right now,’ I think as I lose myself to ecstasy for what could have been minutes or hours, I’m not entirely sure, though I don’t think it was more than an hour or two.

Occasionally I glance over at Lilac but quickly turn away, the look she is giving me is too much to bear, at one point I think she even started drooling slightly. I feel so guilty, I do not want to take advantage of her, I came to rescue her. The thought also occurs to me that I am being a hypocrite because I am doing the exact same thing to the woman in front of me now as well as the man behind me. Though I somehow imagine men probably wouldn’t mind as much, at least, the type that is here in this room, I can think of ones back on earth that wouldn’t have liked it.

Eventually, both of my partners climaxed, the one in front of me, she managed it three times. I did once myself but I don’t feel satisfied. I am being a really huge hypocrite, but I look over at the top hat man as if he is a juicy steak to eat, I don’t feel too bad for him, because he seems kind of like an asshole, and it’s not like I plan to kill him, he’ll get to have some pleasure anyway, perhaps he should be happy. Of course, I’m only trying to make myself feel better. But don’t tell me that, I want to stay oblivious ok?

I undress him rather unceremoniously and kneel down and begin working to excite his dick, as I use my tentacle creation to pleasure myself. Once I feel like he is ready, I turn my tentacle arm back to normal and mount him, his hard dick pulsed within my vagina as I sit upon him. Slowly, I begin to shift my hips back and forth as his shaft caresses my interior. I moan softly as I begin to lose myself in pleasure, not really caring much about his experience.

I use one hand to caress his chest as I take in his surprisingly muscular figure, enjoying his lack of hair as I run my hand across his bare skin. I use my other hand to rub myself as I continue to ride his erect dick, occasionally I tilt forward and kiss him, taking little sips of his essence which fill my body with waves of ever increasing pleasure.

I stop when he is around what I feel like should be a third, not wanting to kill him by taking all of his essence. As the pounding of his heartbeat fills my vagina through the pulsing of his dick, in time with my increasing pace I feel a flood of warmth erupt forcefully within me. At this point, the energy and heat within me and permeating the surroundings filled with my mana has me at my limit and I take off like a rocket going to outer space.

Explicit Scene Ends

I stand up and look around the room, it seems most people have finished as well and are basking in the afterglow. As I look at Lilac again I see she is still staring at me and I am forced to look away as I feel flush in my cheeks again, I wonder just what must she think about me, or rather what will she think, when this wears off?

Greetings Lovely Readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and seeing the first half of Lilith's perspective on the party, and I hope my third attempt at some sexy time went well, HUGE thanks to Moonpearl for some advice on that, because of her I feel like it's much better. <3

This is going to be a busy day, as I am writing this now, I have a good chunk of the next part done, and I plan to begin work on what happens afterward. The hope is that I can release everything for the party itself close together, then in a couple of days post both Lilith and Lilac's version of the after events, I might even be able to throw in a bonus with the maid girl's view, no promises.

Last chapter's poll question seems pretty clear, most people don't care about research. So unless it's Lilith doing it I probably won't mention it outside of comments if it comes up.

As far as a Glossary, it seems more split, but for the most part, it's either none at all or a simple one that could fill out a little at a time but not feel required to keep up to date and accurate with the latest story stuff. I plan to dip my toes in it at some point, not sure when, though.

Thank you, so much for reading my story, and I hope that you are enjoying yourself, I really really appreciate you. <3

Did you enjoy my third ever attempt at a Smut scene?
  • Yes Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Not Sure Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No (Comments can be helpful!) Votes: 2 3.3%
Total voters: 61
26