Chapter 1: From family to “family” ❤❤❤
31.9k 30 222
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Warning: This is my first time writing R18 content. So it might be shit, or it might be the shit. Either way, you have been warned.

He is the sole human male within the Dark Elf Village. He was raised by his loving mother, Clara, who had adopted him, and his older sister, Flara, who loves him as much.

The boy has a somewhat feminine face, with jet black hair and azure blue eyes. A child with rare traits, mostly alien to the dark elves in his village. Nonetheless, as time flies by, he was well accepted by the villagers as one of them. Especially with majority of the female dark elves, who dote on him everyday of his life. Making it clear that they wish to be his when he grows up, which he is aware of, due to his family teaching him of his role at an early age.

And by the time of his 18th birthday, the entire village celebrated the occasion. For he has now reached the age of an adult, despite looking like younger than he actually is.

But his appearance did not matter, for there are many in the village who looked younger than they actually are. On the contrary, his young physique seems to attract the females more than the other males.

Which is why the boy had expected for at least one of them to make the first move on him, the next day.

His expectations were immediately betrayed, however, as he did not expect his mother and older sister to be the ones to make the first move... on the night of his 18th birthday.

"Oh wow! It's so big~" exclaimed Flara, who has unsheathed her little brother's cock for the first time in a long while, revealing a large and fully erect, 10 inch dick. A contradicting size to his childish physical appearance.

"It's so hard and throbbing soooo much. Are you that excited to have sex with your big sister, you little horny bunny~?" Flara gently touches the boy's cock as she stares at it with lustful eyes. Licking her lips seductively, Flara moves up and sandwiched the cock between her breasts, giving the boy a nice boobjob as she proceeds to jerk it off with them.

"How is big sister's breasts? Feels good, right?"

The boy said nothing, however, as he is currently lying on his mother's, Clara's lap pillow, sucking her G cup milk jugs while also feeling the pleasure of his cock on Flara's DD cup melons.

Despite his silence, Flara knew what her brother is feeling and begins to devour his large cock with her mouth, as she also continues to pleasure the boy with her boobs. Causing the boy to suck Clara's breasts more aggressively.

"Ara ara~ Looks like you're about to burst, aren't you?" Clara notices her son breathing even faster, and begins to give him more pleasure by playing with his nipples.

The boy stops sucking his mother's tits as he begins to moan loudly.

"I... I'm gonna cum!" he exclaims.

"Yes! Cum! Ejaculate, my son! Shoot it all into your sister's mouth!" Clara excitedly shouted, stuffing her breasts in the boy's face as he begins to suck on them again.

"Yes! Yes!~ Suck on them! Suck on mummy's breasts! Make me cum as well!"

""AHHHHH~~!""

Clara climaxed from his breasts being sucked, and the boy ejaculate his first load into his older sister's mouth. However, Flara couldn't contain the large amount in her mouth. Resulting in most of the semen to spill out, and onto her breasts, covering it with lots of white as she tastes the remaining semen in her mouth, before swallowing it all.

"So thick... so delicious..."

Flara's pussy has became completely wet by the end of her foreplay. And when she sees that her little brother's cock is still standing tall, she could no longer hold back on her lust and proceeds to mount the boy. With the tip of his spear at the entrance of her holy grail, she enters without giving the boy time to breathe.

"IT'S INNNNNNN~!!!" Flara immediately came, due to her not being able to before and was on the verge to. However, she has only inserted the tip in her pussy. So, as she inserts it further, she feels more and more pleasure than pain, despite being her first time. Climaxing over and over again from the feeling, until finally, the boy's cock fits into her pussy, all the way to her womb, marking the end of both of their virginities.

Flara did not move for a moment as she is using all her strength to prevent herself from falling over, because of the cock inside of her. During that time, Clara removes her son off her lap and proceeds to mount him as well, planting her plump and thicc ass onto his face, with her pussy also wet from the sucking her son did.

Without a moment's haste, the boy begins to lick his mother's pussy and thrusts his cock into his sister.

"Ah~ Ahhh~ Ahhhhhhh~! Yes! Lick mama there!~ Lick mama's pussy more!" Clara started to play with her breasts as her son plays with her nether region.

"Ahhh~ Ahhhhh~ Don't stop!~ Don't stop!!~ Thrust harder, please!~" Flara moves accordingly with her brother's rhythm, with each thrust hitting her womb over and over again, sending multiple waves of intense pleasure into her mind.

The boy feels good as well. The tight and delightful sensation of his cock in Flara's body, and the nice ass of Clara on his face, he could not contain his excitement for long. After a few more thrusts in and out of Flara's warm pussy, and with his tongue deep in Clara's, the boy performed one last powerful thrust into his sister, penetrating into her womb and ejaculating in her without warning.

""AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!~"" the two dark elves, screamed at the top of their lungs in the dead of the night as they squirt out their juices while cumming. Making a mess everywhere within the bedroom, including the boy whose face and body is soaked with his mother's and older sister's holy water.

As Flara is taking a breather with her brother's cock still in her, Clara pushes her off which made the semen in her to quickly leak out.

"Ah!" Flara exclaimed, as she hurriedly covers up the exit with her hands, to prevent her brother's sperms from escaping.

Meanwhile, it is Clara's turn to have sex with her son, inserting his cock into her pussy much easier than Flara's. But also climaxing when it reaches all the way to her womb.

"Now... It's mummy's turn, alright~?"

From a reverse cowgirl position, Clara starts to move her body, up and down. Repeatedly. Whereas the boy just stares blankly at her ass, seeing his cock going in and out of his mother constantly. When all of a sudden, he feels a quick shock of pleasure, due to Flara licking his balls.

"This is where your seeds are stored, huh?" Flara commented as she cup the balls, licking and sucking them gently, which sends more waves of pleasure into her brother's body. All while she masturbates with her other hand, using his spilt out cum as a form of lubricant.

The boy cannot take it any longer and proceeds to thrust his cock into Clara as well, to the point where he is about to burst once again.

"Mother! I'm about to cum!"

"Yes! YES! Cum in me! Cum inside your mother! Make me pregnant~!!!"

The third load was unleashed, Clara came with her eyes rolled back, and her tongue sticking out. Feelling the warmth of her son's seeds, entering her womb, and possibly impregnating her, like he did with Flara earlier.

Removing herself from the dick, Clara quickly closes the exit as semen was about to flood out from her pussy, "There's so much... And you're still so hard..." she and Flara see the boy's cock still hard and full of vigor, despite ejaculating thrice already.

"Mother... Big sister... I want more..." said the boy sitting up, who shows no signs of exhaustion yet, due to his training which every villager went through at a young age, resulting in his stamina to be high and his libido to be very high.

Clara and Flara lick their lips seductively, as they aren't done having sex with the boy yet.

Climbing back onto the bed, the two dark elves display their asses to the boy on all fours.

"Come. Take us from behind, will ya."

"And don't hold back. Release everything you have into me and mom."

The boy moves towards the rear end of his sister first, and inserted his dick into her, whereas he inserts three fingers into his mother, causing the both of them to cum once again. Simultaneously.

"Mother, Big sister, I love you both." said the boy, before he commences his pleasure thrusting.

""We love you too, Yasil."" the both of them replied.

On that night, until the sun rises, the voices of Clara and Flara can be heard throughout the entire village. Their moans were so loud, the other villagers had to use magic to cancel out the noise. But there were also many who did not do so... mainly the single dark elf females, who'd listened to the moans while masturbating on their own, as it indicates that they should be ready for the boy, Yasil, when their time has come.

The next day, morning came. As Yasil, Clara, and Flara, are all laid asleep on the bed together. Completely naked. Where lots of Yasil's semen continuously pour out of Clara's and Flara's pussies, as their relationship is no longer of a family, but an entirely different 'family' altogether.

Yasil wakes up, and finds himself having a morning wood, despite doing it a ton already.

"Ara ara~ You're hard again~"

"Looks like we'll have to take care of that, don't we?"

"..."

From that morning, the moans carried on until early evening...

Thanks for reading. ?

Hope you like it.

EDIT: I have make some small changes to the chapter. Thanks for reading.

222