Chapter 3: Childhood Friend (Part 1) ❤
15.8k 16 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning.

Yasil wakes up to the sun in his eyes, with Clara and Flara sleeping naked next to him on both sides. Embracing the boy's nude body like a body pillow, sandwiching his face in between their breasts as he feels their warmth.

"Mmm.... Yasiiill..... more......"

"Ahhnnn.... Your sperm..... sooo warmmm....."

"......."

He gets up from the bed, releasing the two, sleep-talking dark elves' grasp from his body and puts on his clothes. Heading to the kitchen afterwards, to make breakfast for Clara and Flara, who are still sleeping, as well as for himself, who is now wearing a frilly apron which Clara always used, on a tall stool, chopping ingredients for the soup he is preparing along with some soft, fluffy bread.

Soon after, Yasil was done making breakfast as he lays the food onto the table, each with the portion that is enough for him and his family respectively. Heading back to the bed to rouse Clara and Flara up, who are still sleep-talking in their perverted dreams.

"Mother, big sister, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Yasil shakes the two harder and harder, each time they do not respond. However, his attempts were futile, seeing that they are rolling about the bed in their sleep. Giving the boy two other options he can do to wake them up.

His first option, is to splash cold water onto their faces, which works ninety-nine percent of the time, all the time.

His other option, is to fuck them till they wake up.

But the latter option will take time. Time, which Yasil cannot afford to spend right now, for he has to go around the village and give the villagers the materials they had requested from Yasil and his friends' previous hunt in the forest. The materials of the three-horned bear and the geo-rex.

Which is why Yasil chose the first option. Creating a large ball of water using magic, and then chilling it using magic as well, he silently stares at Clara and Flara's naked bodies, purposely dripping small droplets of cold water onto their faces as a warning sign... before he actually drops the entire thing on them.

""KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"" the two dark elves screeched, jumping out of the bed, soaked in freezing water as they look upon the culprit who did it to them.

"Good morning." said Yasil with a mischievous grin, where Clara and Flara walk towards him and pull of his cheeks.

"Good morning~ you little rascal. Didn't I tell you not to do that again?" Flara smiles angrily at her little brother, who had pulled the same stunt on her as he did before.

"Your sister is right, Yasil. Next time if you want to wake us up, use your little son here, okay~?" suggested Clara, rubbing her son's crotch as she stimulates it. Feeling randy from the thought of having it in her again.

"Okay, mother. I'll wake the both of you up, using a different method next time." said Yasil, vaguely agreeing to using his mother's suggestion. As he then watches Clara and Flara, put on their clothes, where they all then had their breakfast together.

"I'm done with my breakfast, so I'm going to go now." said Yasil, putting his empty dishes away and heads towards the curtain doors of their home.

"Stay safe, my son!"

"Give our regards to the others, little brother!"

Clara and Flara greets him out as he exits their home.

The Dark Elf Village is a small living area in the forest, protected by a powerful magic barrier casted by the Founding Village Chief himself. Which had to be renewed periodically by his daughter, the current Village Chief, after his passing.

Before the decline, the village's population was well over a thousand residents, with majority of them being males. But after sending most of the adults to war, their current population is no less than 200 residents. And when they exclude the elderly, an even lesser amount appears on the board.

Yasil, working as a delivery boy today, has reached his first stop, the blacksmith of the village, where all of the gears and weapons are made.

Upon arrival, he sees his childhood friend, Meidla, and approaches her.

"Good morning, Mei. Is your mother inside? I have brought the materials she'd requested."

Without saying anything, Meidla turns around and gestures Yasil to follow her.

Meidla is a young dark elf girl with white hair, tied up in a short ponytail, and amber eyes, who is usually quiet, even when someone talks to her. Because of that, she rarely has any friends, except for Yasil whom she seldom talks to.

As Yasil follows Meidla to the back of her house where the forge is, he sees her mother, completely naked and sweating heavily from the heat as she repeatedly hammers down on the thing she is currently making.

"You really need to tell your mother to put on some clothes..." Yasil sighed, whereas Meidla agrees with a nod.

The two of them, however, cannot tell her that now, knowing that once Meidla's mother is smithing something, she won't be able to hear anyone calling out to her until she is finished.

So instead, Meidla slightly pulls on Yasil's clothes, averting his attention from her mother's naked body whom Yasil is bluntly staring at.

"I'll make tea." she points to inside of her house, which is bigger than Yasil's, due to its nature of being a home and a smithy at the same time. Inviting Yasil in, to wait until her mother is done with her work.

Yasil enters his childhood friend's home, taking a seat in the vast living room, while Meidla went to the kitchen to make tea for him. Where soon enough, she brought the tea in a tray and served him quietly.

It's hot. So, be careful."

"Yeah, thanks, Mei."

Yasil pats Meidla's head gently, before holding the cup of tea in his hands and taking a sip out of it to test the heat, which he didn't think too bad of it and drinks the rest of the tea.

"This tea is great. Can I have more?" Yasil asked, holding his empty cup in front of Meidla, who takes it off his hands, but sets it down on the table without pouring another cup of tea for him.

"Not needed." Meidla said, as Yasil suddenly feels his body getting hot, where he and Meidla see the erection growing on his lower half.

"Wh-What did you put in the tea?" Yasil asked his childhood friend, realising that she has spiked the drink with something that caused his body to react like that.

Meidla says nothing and takes out a small pink vial, showing it to Yasil who immediately knew what he had drunk.

It was aphrodisiac. Made by the village's alchemist and magic tools maker, who is known to be an oddball for creating eccentric items. One of which, is the aphrodisiac that Meidla had just used on Yasil.

"Mom will be busy for a while." Meidla crawls onto Yasil, staring lustfully at his large erection, which can barely fit in his pants.

"Which is why..." she said, taking off her clothes and tossing it aside. Climbing onto Yasil afterwards.

"...give me your child, darling~"

Meidla kisses Yasil, who accepts it wholeheartedly. Receiving the love which Meidla had held for Yasil, for a long time. Ever since he had become her one and only friend, during their childhood.

Finally got around to writing this, lol.

Thanks for reading. 🍫🍫

186