Chapter 7: A bath with Onee-san ❤❤
12.5k 6 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the backyard of the Alchemist's Hut, there are several patches of fields growing different types of plants and herbs for alchemy and for food. And past the backyard, a little deeper into the forest, is a small natural hot spring bath that is only known to those who are close with the Village's Alchemist, Velpa.

Standing right before the said bath are Yasil and Velpa, who are about to enter but not before Velpa takes out a perculiar ball shaped object and tosses it into the body of water.

That object was a magic item made Velpa herself, which proceeds to glow green, causing the spring to emit a sweet and minty fragrant as Velpa strips off her clothes.

"YIPPEE!!!" Velpa shouts, jumping into hot spring water that created a large splash.

As Velpa immediately goes into relaxation mode, she turns towards Yasil who is completely soaked in the hot water with his clothes still on.

"Velpa. You..."

"Ah. Sorry, Yasil."

Yasil groans in frustration for a short while before putting that feeling aside, as he too just wants to relax now and takes off his wet clothes to enter. And as soon as one leg goes into the water, Velpa grabs Yasil by his arm all of a sudden and pulls him towards her, spinning him around as the boy falls back onto Velpa's soft body, where she proceeds to hug him from behind and giggles.

"It's been a long time since we bathed together, hasn't it?"

"Not since I was a child, right?"

"Well... you are still a child though. Only your age is different now."

"Uh..." Yasil frowns angrily, offended by the statement Velpa had made for he dislikes being called as such. As well as being called cute, short, or a child by his peers. Yasil personally dislikes it when the villagers calls him by those words to describe him, especially now when he has reached the age of an adult just recently.

"Please... don't call me that." Yasil said moodily. To which Velpa responds by hugging him tighter to herself, squeezing the back of his head onto her two soft cushion and also placing one of her hands on his head to pat it.

"Sorry, sorry... You are technically a man now, after all." said Velpa, comforting Yasil like how one would comfort a child despite her words.

"Not 'technically', I AM a man." Yasil retorted with a cute pouting face, making no justice to his statement whatsoever.

As Velpa continues patting Yasil's head with one hand, her other hand reaches down to the lower part of his body where she then whispers into his ear. "Well then, would you kindly show me how much of a man you've become?"

A spell was cast, dispelling the temporary effect of erectile dysfunction from Yasil's body as if she had already knew about it. Causing the boy's cock to spring up, fully erected from the pent up excitement of seeing and feeling Velpa's voluptuous body since the start of their bath time.

Surprised by his own sudden erection, and Velpa's handjob which had began immediately after, Velpa whispers into his ear again. "Although faint, I can still smell the scent of my potion coming from your breath. And what's more, the scent is one of the types of potions that I am all too familiar with." she blows at his ear, making Yasil flinch as he returns to his senses from being shocked for a moment.

Sliding her hand up and down Yasil's cock so smoothly, Velpa makes a grin as she watches the cute, squirming reaction on Yasil's face, trying his best to hold back himself from ejaculating so soon from her service.

"How is it? My hand feels good, right?"

"Yes... it does..."

"Fufufu, that's good. But still... to think that it would be this big. Ahh~ This is amazing!"

Velpa proceeds to stroke Yasil's cock even faster, to tease more cute reactions out of him which would make Velpa even more arouse.

"Velpa!" Yasil shouted, causing Velpa to slow down for a moment as she responds. "Yes, Yasil?"

Yasil turns his head around to make eye contact with Velpa, where she can see him breathing heavily and his face getting flushed from the handjob she is giving him.

"Velpa... Let me go. I want to... do it with your boobs." Yasil spoke in a demanding voice, looking at Velpa with eyes full of passion and lust, wishing for nothing but the desire to ejaculate all over her breasts.

Without replying back, Velpa abided to Yasil's demand and lets the boy go, who then proceeds to stand up and turn around from his spot, where his full erected cock is now before Velpa's eyes.

Having to see the monstrosity now when she couldn't while Yasil was in the water, Velpa swallowed her saliva nervously before squeezing her breasts together with her hands and offering them to Yasil.

"Come on. Here are your beloved boobs."

Placing his cock right before the two big melons, Yasil then thrusts his hip and begins fucking them. Rapidly humping Velpa's breasts like no tomorrow.

"Ah~ Ahh~ This is- Ahhh -amazing! Your cock is so hot and hard- Ahh -my boobs are burning."

As Yasil continues humping like a rabbit, Velpa begins to move her breasts around. Stimulating the cock even further, which cause Yasil to move his hips even faster. Resulting in more stimulation on the cock as precum begins to drip out of it.

And eventually...

"I'm gonna cum, Velpa!"

"Cum! Cum, Yasil! Explode on my tits- Ahh! -Ejaculate on my body!"

...He climaxes with one more thrust. Bursting a full load of semen in between Velpa's breasts, where it has also covered her entire dark skin body in white. Its scent, which Velpa can smell very vividly, makes her climax soon after. Unbeknownst to Yasil, who is currently in a daze from ejaculating a little too hard, as well as from the heat of the hot spring they're in. His little son, however, was still erect.

As he looks down at the semen-covered Velpa, Yasil sees her attempting to scoop every bits of his cum onto the palm of her hands, putting the accumulated amount together in a hand bowl.

"I've heard from other women that these taste good apparently. So, I'm curious to try them out myself." said Velpa, consuming the semen in her mouth and it around inside, tasting Yasil's cum like how one tastes wine.

During the taste test, Velpa showed some distinctive reactions. First, a surprised face where her eyes opened wide. Then, she frowns, making an unsettled face where she continued tasting for a while longer, before changing into a thinking face as she processes her thoughts until finally...

...she spits it all out onto her hand and looks up at Yasil who has been staring at her in a daze.

"It tastes weird." she states her conclusion.

"I see..." replied Yasil, as his mind then fades away because of the heat, where his body proceeds to fall back in the water, but was quickly caught by Velpa before his head hits a rock behind him.

"Ara ara. Seems like we overdid it, huh."

Velpa starts moving Yasil out of the bath, carrying his child-like body in her arms where she then noticed that Yasil's cock was still erect, despite the boy being unconscious right now.

"You are one cute, little, lustful child, aren't you?" Velpa chuckled a little, using magic to lift their things into the air as she carries Yasil and their things back into her hut. Both of whom, are still wet from the bath and completely butt naked.

Thanks for reading! 🍫

Have a nice day.

141