Chapter 9: Onee-san’s “Punishment” ❤❤❤
11.6k 6 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

The second three hearts chapter. Hope this is as good as the first. If not, better. Enjoy~!

"Ahhhnnnn!!! Mhmmm!!! That place.... feels sooo good!!"

"Hey, stop enjoying it! This is supposed to be your punishment."

"I— Ahh! —I can't help it, can I? Especially since when— Mhm! —you're sucking on my nipple sooo intensely... Ahhh!" Velpa moaned loudly, as Yasil continues sucking her right breast while his free hand plays with her left. In addition to that, Velpa can also feel his erect membrane rubbing against her belly.

"Aaaa!!! Uuuunnn!!! Goood~ The way you— Aaah! —play with my tits feels so gooooood!!"

Having enough of sucking on one tit, Yasil then stopped for a moment, placed Velpa's voluptuous breasts together, and proceeds to suck on both of her erect nipples simultaneously. Pulling on them as well with the intent to inflict some pain onto Velpa, for she is supposed to be receiving her "punishment".

"AAAAAAA!!! YEEESS!!! MORE!! PULL ON THEM HARDER PLEASE~!!!"

However, that action backfired as it only caused Velpa to writhe into further pleasure.

"Cumming! I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum! AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

Velpa clenches the sheets of her bed as her body twitches and squirts out her pussy juice... all over the floor. Dropping her body into relaxation after that.

"Why... why did I feel good that?"

"That's my line." said Yasil, giving a slap to Velpa's breasts which cause her to unconsciously let out a small moan in response.

"Velpa, you..."

From that slight reaction of hers, Yasil has learned something about Velpa which she herself does not know yet. And once he realised that was case, a feeling of excitement wells up from within Yasil's body, making his erection grow to its full length as he wishes to see more of this newly discovered side of Velpa.

Seeing his penis in its full glory again, Velpa begins to drool at the sight of it, as her vagina becomes even wetter the more she stares at it.

"You're gonna put that thing in me now, right?" Velpa asked Yasil who simply nodded in response and got off of her, allowing Velpa to get up from lying on the bed and repositions herself to present her ass before Yasil and his majestic dick.

"Come, Yasil. Put it in my pussy. Make me into your woman!"

Feeling the tip of his cock rubbing against her clit and pussy, Velpa's heart proceeds to beat even faster and faster, as she is about to lose her virginity to the boy whom she has been teasing out of affection for a long time.

Yasil however, had a different idea and aims his cock a little higher above Velpa's pussy. Inserting his dick into a different hole of hers with all of his might.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHNNN!!!" Velpa moaned extremely loud, as she could feel Yasil's cock penetrating her anally. "That's the wrong hole!!!" she said.

"It's... tight." Yasil commented, slowly pushing in the rest of his shaft deeper into Velpa's asshole.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! That place, that place is really— Ooooooohhh!!!" Velpa was unable to finish what she wanted to say, as her body reacts greatly to Yasil's dick, now completely in her. Making her howl like a dog as she feels the pain and pleasure running throughout her body.

"Why...? It hurts, so why am I feeling good from this?"

"Isn't that obvious, Velpa." said Yasil, pulling his cock slightly out of her ass and grabbed her waist.

"It's because you love it!" he thrusts his hip deep into Velpa's ass again.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!" Velpa screamed in pleasure, repeatedly moaning each time Yasil fucks her tight asshole back and forth, making her unable to say anything else or think straight as waves of ecstasy are constantly being sent to her mind.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNN!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!"

Slowly but steadily, as Velpa's ass becomes looser and looser from each thrust, Yasil gradually hastens the pace of his attack. Eventually, he begins slapping her ass cheeks as well, sending more arousing pain to Velpa's body as she buries her face in her pillow, attempting to lower the volume of her moans, as well as hiding the silly face she is currently making.

"OOOOOOHH~!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH~!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH~!!!!"

Her ass is being molded...

Her ass is becoming molded...

Her ass has become molded...

And following up with that, Yasil relentlessly ejaculates his first load into Velpa's newly reformed asshole to celebrate. Additionally, Velpa cums as well.

"That felt really good..." said Yasil, pulling his cock out of Velpa's ass and watched as his semen leaks out from the same location, dripping on the bed below Velpa before she drops her body flat onto it, for she was no longer able to hold it up high due to the amount of pleasure she'd received.

"Tell me, Velpa. Did it feel good, being fucked in the ass?" Yasil asked, wanting to hear only one response from Velpa.

"Y-Yesh. It felt... really... gooood....... My ass... felt really good."

"So, did you learn your lesson then?"

"Y-Yesh. I-I'm sowwie for... thinking of... making you crossdress... while you were... asleep."

"Good. Then I assume you won't think of doing that ever again?"

"T-That is... umm..."

Having some of her thoughts back, Velpa did not answer clearly to the last question, causing Yasil to be ticked off again and aimed his still erect cock at her asshole.

"It looks like more punishment is needed, huh." he said, and anally plunges his cock into Velpa once again.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Wait, wait! At least let me res—"

"No."

Refusing to give Velpa time to restore her strength, Yasil begins round two of their anal sex. Sliding his hand under her boobs as well to play with them, while he humps Velpa from behind, aggressively.

"AAAAAAAHHNNN!!! AAAAAAAAAHH!!! OOOOOOOOUUU!!!" Velpa let her voice moaned non-stop, this time, feeling more pleasure than pain as her ass can now perfectly receive Yasil's dick with little to no problem at all.

"Gooood... Gooooood!!! More! Please... mooooore!! I don't care about the pain already, just fuck my ass harder pleeeeeease!!!"

As Velpa internally begs for Yasil to be harsher, the boy complies unknowingly to her request and proceeds to thrust his cock even deeper than before. Making Velpa squeal like an animal as all she could think of now is Yasil and his penis in her.

Then, without saying anything or informing her, Yasil shoots his second shot into Velpa's ass again as she climaxes along with him as well.

"Sho... sho gud. His cum in my ass... so much... feels shooo warm."

However, Yasil was far from done yet, as he starts the third round immediately. Not giving Velpa any time to breathe at all, he pulls her body up to his chest and continues fucking her while teasing her nipples as well.

Fourth round, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, Yasil continues his assault without rest, changing positions from time to time while Velpa moaned out loud without a care in the world.

And after the nineth round, Yasil was done punishing her. Becoming more hungry than horny, he left Velpa on the bed, who had passed out from pleasure and is covered in semen, as he went to the kitchen where the food he had made before the bath is sitting on the table, still hot after all those time due to his magic preserving the quality and heat of the meal.

"Time to eat then." he said, and took a spoon full into his mouth.

Satisfied with the taste, he relishes the meal until he's full, while also leaving some leftovers for when Velpa wakes up later.

"Ahh... I'm stuffed."

Leaning back on the chair, Yasil look up at the ceiling and stares off into space with a blissful face.

"Ah!"

It was then when he realised his mistake. Yasil, who has just remembered he had planned for a big night later on, has just spent a great portion of his "energy" earlier on Velpa, and is now panicking on whether he has enough left for tonight. Not knowing that he will soon panic even further upon finding out that the number of women coming has increased, thanks to his mother.

Thanks for reading! ?

Hope you like this chapter.

Now excuse me as I dig myself a hole out of embarrassment.

120