Chapter 17: Blooming Season
5.1k 11 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Here is where you'll be sleeping, cutie." Lucy showed Yasil into his temporary room, who looked upon the uniqueness of it.

"There's... a lot a flowers, huh?" he said, gazing at the variety of floras decorated on the walls and ceiling as Lucy chuckled.

"Of course, I am a Dryad after all. Would it not be weird if I don't decorate it with plants?" she said.

"Oh... yeah, makes sense I guess..."

Yasil then puts his baggage down by the flowery bed and sat on the mattress which felt like jelly to him. He then looked around the room again, while Lucy approaches and sat down next to him on the bed.

"What do you think? Like your new room?" she asked the boy, who watches the flowers blooming beautifully on the walls before he answered.

"Yeah... it's pretty."

"I'm glad you like it." she said, petting Yasil's head. "Right now is the Spring season so the flowers are blooming in various colours according to the theme."

"A theme?"

"Yes. The flowers in this room are special, you see. They change their colours and appearances according to the current season, so what you see here is not all there is to it." Lucy smugly informed Yasil of her proud work, puffing her chest high up in a boastful manner. "By the way, my favourite theme is during the Winter." she added. "Seeing the simple pure whiteness of the room is just something to gaze at."

"I see..." Yasil sighed disappointed, knowing now that he wouldn't be able to see the other three themes of the room, due to his temporary stay with Lucy.

Seeing the expression of Yasil's face, Lucy moved closer to him and proceeded to pet his head.

"Don't worry, cutie. If you want, you can come over anytime even after your stay here. Then you can see the other themes." she said.

"I can do that?"

"Of course! It's not like my home is prohibited or anything. Besides, I would love to have a companion whom I can talk with from time to time."

"Then why didn't the previous Caretakers come to visit you?"

"A few of them do... but only those who are Krul's disciples, since they can use magic. Like that one girl named Clara. It's been over two hundred years since she last visited, but I still remember how well behaved she was in front of me, while also being very lewd in secret." Lucy reminisced about her past with young Clara, while Yasil looked at her, listening attentively.

"So my mother was a Caretaker too, huh?"

"Yes... your mother was— Wait... Clara is your mother!?" Lucy yelled in shock, looking at Yasil with her eyes wide open as the boy then responded.

"If we're talking about the same person, then yeah... she's my mother."

Lucy then looked up and down at Yasil, scanning his entire body, especially his ears.

"B-But you're human, right...?" she asked, thinking that Yasil may be some sort of Dark Elf albino instead.

Yasil nodded to her question. "Yes, I am." he answered with a straight face. "Clara is my mother, but we are not blood related. She and Flara found me during a rainy day and decided to adopt me." he clarified.

"Oh... so that's how it is." Lucy nodded, understanding how Yasil came to live in a Dark Elf Village despite being human as she then asked the boy, "Who is Flara by the way?"

"My non-blood related Big Sister. Clara's daughter."

"Oh, she has a daughter now... No wonder she stopped visiting..." Lucy covered her mouth upon the realisation, before she glanced back at Yasil who makes eye contact with her.

"I'm sure you have a good life in the village, right? Having someone like Clara as your mother, and a big sister as well."

"Yeah. The first few years were tough though, being the only human in a village of Dark Elves. But nowadays, it's been going good, especially the last ten days or so since my eighteenth birthday."

"Ara Ara, you're already eighteen?"

"Yup."

"I thought you'd be younger than that, considering your uh... appearance."

"P-Please don't talk about it..."

"Okay, I won't." Lucy chuckled, as she saw the reaction Yasil was making and continues petting his head while smiling. She then summoned a plant from the ground, which then bloomed as its flower opened up to reveal a golden gel kept in it.

"I know it's a little late, but here is my birthday present to you. And my apology for talking about your appearance."

"What is this?" Yasil asked, holding the gel as he inspects it curiously.

"It's a special type of delicacy made from a special type of nectar. Try it. I'm sure you'll like it." Lucy answered, urging Yasil to take a bite out of it.

Yasil nervously looked at Lucy, then at the food in his hand. Taking a moment to ponder on whether he should eat it, before deciding to do it anyways, as his teeth easily chewed off a part of it while he slowly taste the food in his mouth, before swallowing it with ease.

"It's sweet." he said, consuming the remainder in his hand and then looked at Lucy with eyes full of delight.

"It's really sweet, really delicious. Can I have more?"

"Of course, cutie." Lucy giggled, giving Yasil another of the special delicacy which he consumed immediately upon receiving it, expressing a satisfied face once he was done.

"It's really good~" he said with delight, facing Lucy as he then asked her, "You said it was made with a special type of nectar, right? What kind of flower produces it?"

"Oh my, oh my... You seem eager to know."

"Of course I am! If there is a plant that can produce this sort of sweetness, then I want to know!" Yasil yelled, high with excitement as he intently stares at Lucy, hoping to get the answer from her.

Seeing the excitement written on Yasil's face, Lucy giggled again before she answered.

"The flower that produced the nectar is a unique one, as there are no others like it. In fact, your main role as the Caretaker is to collect as much nectar from it as you can, since it can only be collected during the blooming season."

"Really!? I thought my role as the Caretaker is to take care of you?"

"Yes, that is your role. Because the flower that can produce the special type of nectar is me."

"What?"

Upon hearing that revelation, Yasil stared at Lucy stunned for a moment, whereas Lucy proceeded to unveil her chest, revealing her large bare breasts to Yasil where he could see yellow nectar lactating out of her nipples.

"Every Spring season, my body would tend to produce nectar non-stop for a month. And it is also really tiring to extract it by myself. Which is why, cutie, starting from today, I want you to milk me at least three times each day, everyday for a month straight. In return, I'll give you as many of those sweet sweet delicacies as you wish, and maybe... a little something more. Can you do that for me, please?"

"Eh... ah... yeah... Yes, I can."

"Great! Then let us begin now. Can you bring those buckets over there first?"

Thanks for reading. 🍫

Time to milk the boobas. 

73