1: The Chasm
352 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up I was in a crevasse that was illuminated by enchantingly blue ice which radiated a small aura of blue light lighting up the bottom of the crevasse. 'it appears the previous owner of this body died from gravity. well anyways I need some understanding so 'Status"

Name: Eis

Sex: F

Specie: Baby Snow Ibex Lv: 1/30 xp 0/100

Hp: 10/10

Mp: 5/5

Strength: 7

Defense: 4

Endurance: 8

Agility: 12

Dexterity: 15

Intelligence: 7

Stat Points: 0

Skills:

Skill points:100

Minor Ice Magic Lv1, Ice eater Lv1, Mountaineer (Ice, and Earth Attributed) Lv1, Ram lv1

Titles:

Aurora Bringer

Most of those are pretty self explanatory however what is Ice eater
 
[Ice Eater: allows consuming and incorporating ice energies into the body; by consuming ice energies it can alter the characteristics of the host or influence Evolution paths {Ice Caprine Family Unique Skill}]
'that's... broken right? well what's the title do anyways'
[Aurora Bringer: One who brings beautiful cold to the sky and land; by existing you passively create divine power for your God/Goddess]
'well alrighty' now that that's sorted lets try to figure out movement as a quadruped.
for the next few hours banging and shattering noises were emanating from the Crevasse.
~grumble~
If I could blush I'd be doing it profusely considering how much of an appetite I've worked up learning how to walk however thanks to that handy dandy skill I can literally eat nothing but Ice and be completely find however I'm not sure if it's better to eat strange Ices or normal ones.
~twinkle~
In the distance I spotted it the most superb Ice I had witnessed thus far it had the appearance of a snowdrop (Flower) covered in hoarfrost, it grew out of the wall about 3 meters up though for a goat like myself that much is but a walk in the park.
 
I have severely overestimated myself firstly the snowdrop is guarded by two foot long Ice snakes, secondly though my climbing ability is above average I couldn't fight those snakes while climbing. So the plan I have formulated is to as quickly as possible snatch the flower and hope the snakes won't notice.
 
Ultimate Flower get plan 3, 2, 1, go, I jump onto a nearby Ice crystal and quickly run to the next and the next then suddenly when I'm about a meter away the snakes turn my direction and pounce to which I pull the ultimate goat strategy and use [Ram] which not only doesn't do anything it in fact gets the snake I rammed a bite on my shoulder which takes half my hp it then wraps around my being which causes me to lose another point of hp.
[Ice Eater] ~Crunch~ding~
I bite the snake and afterwards my Hp recovers minorly bringing me up to 7 points while at the same time the snake starts becoming unbearably hot to the point where it starts steaming and it releases me.
[+40xp]
'Luckily I'm immune to their poison' the other after missing it's shot, it strikes.
I kick the incoming snake in it's jaw and then bite it while activating [Ice Eater] which causes the same phenomena as the first.
[+35xp]
'I guess using Ice eater can extract the ice essences out of animals to which is at least fatal to the snakes' after the battle with the snakes I continue up the wall a bit to the Snowdrop and eat it.
[+60xp, Level up]
afterwards a biting cold is felt throughout my body which almost causes me to fall back into the crevasse ~ding~ding~ which eventually coalesces on my chest forming a Flower pattern in blue on my fleece. 'Damn not the worst pain in the world but It was close anyways 'status"

Name: Eis

Sex: F

Specie: Baby Snow Ibex (Winters End Variant) Lv: 2/30 xp 35/150

Hp: 20/20

Mp: 9/9

Strength: 7 (+2)

Defense: 4 (+1)

Endurance: 8 (+2)

Agility: 12 (+3)

Dexterity: 15

Intelligence: 7 (+2)

Stat Points: 10 (-10)

Skills:

Skill points:105 (-50)

Minor Ice Magic lv1, Ice eater lv1, Mountaineer (Ice, and Earth Attributed) lv1, Ram lv1, Pain resistance lv2 (New), Ice Poison lv1 (New), Bite lv1 (New), (Minor Appraisal lv1 (New))

Titles:

Aurora Bringer

'Well I might as well do my stat points and skill points now, then I should get out of here... But how do I use skill points?'

[Skill Points can be used in the skill shop or used to upgrade existing skills]

'hmm well I guess the skill shop is the better option'

[Skill shop:

50 Point

Stomp lv1,

Gore lv1,

Minor Appraisal lv1

...

100 Point

Winters Vault lv1,

Fleetfooted lv1,

Sense Presence lv1

...

500 Point

...

1000 Point

...]

'Well currently the Item box esque Winters Vault is useless, Fleetfooted seems nice but I think Minor appraisal will be the most useful and I'll save the rest of the points'

Afterwards though it took me a while I made my way up a few more meters and exited the crevasse, but what I found at the top was a massive chasm of frozen hell.


Everything in the chasm was twinkling with an Icy light from plants to water? to stone everything was a blueish white yet still there is little sunlight with most of the light being provided by [Solar Ice] or so it's called, there from what I could tell via footprints were tons of animals lurking around here anything from bears to birds could be seen in the reflection of the snow which immediately tells me that I need to find shelter where those said predators can't get to me.

Shortly after I exited the crevasse I found a cave about 6 meters up that I think could barely fit the near foot tall me.

'Goats are truly natures greatest mountaineers' It didn't even take me 20 minutes to get up here... 'The hell is that' A writhing mass of white noodles, heads, and tails could be seen inside the cave.

[Ice wall] 'though I used 90% of my mana and every speck was worth it if it means those snakes will suffocate' I'll come back later evil snake cave. In the meantime I'm gonna eat some [Hoarfrost Grass] which is growing around the bottom of this chasm.

around an hour later

[+30xp]

[+50xp]

...

[+6087xp Total leveled up 7 times]

'So being the cause of suffocation is a valid method of gaining xp... good to know... but what about the bodies... I'll just toss them out the cave and something will deal with it'

'~Mental yawn~ Bedtime'


Name: Eis

Sex: F

Specie: Baby Snow Ibex (Winters End Variant) Lv: 9/30 xp 1301/2562

Hp: 70/70

Mp: 28/28

Strength: 9

Defense: 5

Endurance: 10

Agility: 15

Dexterity: 15

Intelligence: 9

Stat Points: 70

Skills:

Skill points: 90

Minor Ice Magic lv1, Ice eater lv3, Mountaineer (Ice, and Earth Attributed) lv1, Ram lv1, Pain resistance lv2, Ice Poison lv1, Bite lv1, Minor Appraisal lv1

Titles:

Aurora Bringer

14