Chapter 1 – The Call From School
1.6k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Connie quietly cleaned the kitchen and scrubbed everything with a slight grin on her lips.  Ever since her daughter had turned sixteen, she had been attentive, kind, and complimentary.  She knew this wasn't normal among teenagers, so she enjoyed her attention.  Now she neared eighteen, and things were not any easier.

Then the phone in her front pocket buzzed and rang.  She noticed the number.

"Father, what's wrong?"  He grunted.  She rarely called him 'dad' unless she was upset.

"You should get to the school.  Coral got into a fight again."  Connie groaned.

"I wonder what they did this time."  He chuckled.

"If I had to hazard a guess, they wouldn't let her be, and found something extremely insulting to say.  You know her temperament.  She's quite patient, and rarely loses her temper."  Connie sighed.

"I should be glad for that.  All the mechanical work she loves to do has carved those muscles of hers into iron blocks.  Did you send George over?"  She smiled at his grunt.

"Yes.  He's already there, but he had to hold her back.  Apparently, they will not shut up in spite of the damage she did."   Connie rolled her eyes.

"Idiots."  Her daughter had been trained in different styles of martial arts, including military self defence from some old veterans who had to do close combat in the wars a few decades ago.  She could easily break bones with minimal pressure due to the leverage she learned to apply.

 

 

"Miss Connie."  She looked at the behemoth of a man in front of her.  This man's physique reminded her of the character Luca Brasi from the Godfather movie.  Cold, emotionless, and a big slab of meat.  George often wore suits and a hat similar to the gangsters in that movie, just for effect.

"Where is she?"  When he stepped aside, she saw Coral behind him.  His arm was still holding her back.  Connie looked around and saw five other teenagers, two boys, and three girls, all with bruises, and some holding their arms.

"Did you break any bones?"  Coral turned her head and shook it.  "Good."  She turned back without asking any further questions, her eyes flashed in anger.  The principal came out of his office, and pointed his finger at her daughter.

"I want this girl out of my school!"  Connie's eyes blazed.  "I've also called the police about this matter, so expect a legal response!"  She smiled coldly.

"So you're an idiot as well as stupid."  He looked at her in surprise, and anger.  "I would suggest that you refrain from pointing your finger again, or you'll lose the hand it's attached too.  As to the legal response, you'll need a really good lawyer for the charges that I will file."  His eyes bulged.

"Charges?"

"Three girls, and two boys.  Coral is trained in martial arts and does not attack others without cause.  Most likely they attacked her all at once since they knew they couldn't take her one on one.  They should all be happy she didn't rip their arms out of their sockets.  However, that can be remedied."  Coral's eyes went wide.

"Mom?  Are you angry?"  She saw her mother's fist clench, and she knew that she was.  "Oh shit."  She looked at the principal.  "You better hope she calms down, sir."  He failed to hear Coral's respectful tone.

"Shut your mouth, you little bitch!"  Coral then watched as her mother landed a straight that connected with his jaw.  She then straightened her shirt, and stepped back.  The principal was laid out cold.

"George.  Tell my dad what happened here today.  I'll let him handle this.  If I do, there will be six bodies to bury."

 

 

"So she's angry."

"Yes.  Very.  He called Coral a little bitch."  George couldn't hide that detail.  If he did, his boss would be angry at him.

"Get the local club to handle it.  A lesson for the teens, a broken bone for the fathers of each.  Bury the principal."  George nodded.

"I'll get it taken care of."  He knew that when the principal dared to call Coral, his precious granddaughter, a little bitch, his life was over.

"Also let the club know that she's near completion on another one of her restoration projects.  Don't insist, or let them think there will be a benefit if they purchase from her.  Let her earn her way on her own merits."  George chuckled.

"Are you kidding, boss?  She has a waiting list.  Also, she mentioned that she's looking for a couple of tractors to work on over the winter, and an old army truck.  Something about a vehicle any outdoorsman would want to take on a hunt."  He waited.

"Let the club handle it.  Coral likes to send some legit work their way so they have something to claim on their W2's.  She once told me she prefers to work with the clubs because she knew who she was dealing with.  Normans and Karens were harder to read, and often put on a public face while being underhanded and vile behind closed doors."

"Will do, boss."

 

 

"Coral, did they manage to lay their hands on you at all?"  Coral chuckled.

"Are you kidding, mom?  I spar with vets and club members!  Even if there were five boys from my school, they couldn't handle one of my sparring partners, a vet or a biker."  Connie nodded.

"Then what set you off?"  Coral turned away from her and growled.  "Baby, what did they say?"  She looked uncomfortable, and quiet, and preferred to look out the car window then respond.  However, her mother's tone refused to allow her to do that.  "Baby, tell me."

"They said you were ugly."  Connie lifted an eyebrow.

"That's it?"  Coral growled.

"They are lucky that's all I heard!  My mom is not ugly!"  Connie smiled softly, reached over, laid her hand on Coral's thigh and squeezed it gently.

"Baby, calm down.  It didn't hurt me.  Nothing they say about me can hurt me."  Coral blushed a bit, and let out a sigh when her mother moved her hand away.  When the car pulled into their driveway, and came to a stop, Coral felt a bit of regret that the ride was over.  She liked to inhale her mother's scent when they were close to each other.

"Come on, baby.  It's time for supper." Connie had opened her door, got out, then leaned back in.

In that brief few seconds when her mother bent over, her shirt parted, and her amazingly huge breasts swayed into view.  Her mother was already at the door when she came to her senses.

"Wow."  That was an image that she would file away within her near perfect memory.  "I wonder if she'll leave the bathroom door open tonight when she has a bath!"

 

29