Chapter 13 – One Incredible Human
595 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"What happened, Coral?"  Coral heard her name and not her pet name, so she looked away.  Her mother was upset, and possibly angry.

"I reacted.  I couldn't help myself when I saw how injured she was."  She looked down.  She wasn't lying, but she was not happy about her mother being upset with her.

"Did you kill him?"  She nodded.  "And did anyone see you kill him?"  She nodded.  "Who?"

"The club.  No one to worry about.  Granddad already made me aware of my temper, and reminded me to be self aware."  She lifted her eyes, and she couldn't hide her anger in the depths of them.  "I would do the same thing for you, Tandy, and Maria.  Without a doubt in my mind, those who belong to me are important to me!"

"I am your mother.  Of course you would do that for me.  Tandy is the doctor who has known you since you first became my daughter.  I also think it's natural that you would be upset if someone hurt her.  But you just met Maria."  Her mother stared hard at her.

"She's mine!  I know it, and so does she!"   She said firmly.  Connie frowned.

"Baby, you can't just claim whoever you want to."  Connie felt a little helpless.  She almost felt like her daughter had taken a step back.

"I claim those who belong to me, and they know they belong to me!  Just like you know it, and so does Tandy!"  Coral was firm in her claim, and let her know she was wrong.  She hadn't taken a step back.  Connie blushed, while Tandy lowered her eyes.  It would be obvious to anyone that their relationship had changed.  Coral was no longer the child who looked up to them, and sought their comforting arms for a hug, or relief from a nightmare.  Instead, she was the dominant partner.

"Maria, say something."  Connie said helplessly.  "She won't force you to obey her, if you don't want to."

"I didn't think she was interested until she lost her temper."  Maria blushed.  Connie rolled her eyes.

"Doctor, you can't....Tandy?"  She looked at the blush on Tandy's cheeks, and the shy look in her eyes.  "Not you too!"  Tandy nodded.

"You know I've been attracted to her for long time, Connie."  

"Fuck!  Now I have to share her with two other women?  What the fuck!" Connie growled. Coral grinned.

"Maria is in bad shape, and can't do anything tonight.  Mom had her fun all day yesterday."  Coral reached out and took Tandy's hand.  Tandy looked up and blushed, while Connie stood up quickly.

"Baby, you can't!  She has to return to the lab!  Your grandfather won't allow her to be outside for too long!"  Connie tried to come up with a reason to stop her.  Coral pursed her lips, then leaned in to Tandy's ear and whispered something, then took off up the stairs.  "What did she say?"  Tandy blushed brightly.

"Hold on. It's your turn, even if I have to spend the night at the lab with you."  Tandy felt incredibly warm, and happy.

Connie's eyes blazed brightly.  She was not only jealous and angry, but she was beyond protective of Coral.  There was no way she would allow Coral to spend the night at the lab, the place Tandy extracted information from people who became inconvenient.

"If she's going to fuck you, we are watching!"  Connie picked up her phone.  "Dad, Tandy's spending the night."

 

 

 

"Baby."  Tandy blushed as she pulled her into the bedroom she never used.

"I need you here to take care of Maria, but I want you here for me.  So stop asking me if this is right."  Coral pulled her to the bed, and like an unstoppable wave, Tandy was stripped, kissed, rolled onto the bed, and had her eyes crossed as Coral dove between her thighs.

"Baby, I haven't in years!"  She rolled her eyes.  "But fuck me, this was so worth waiting for!"  She pulled the pillow over her face to smother her moans and cries.  The doctor had always seemed to be a dominant personality, but Coral could feel her true nature.  She didn't know why she could, but her mother, Maria, and Tandy all gave away their hidden natures to her before she even delved into their depths.

Every movement of their body, every squirm, moan, chirp, or ragged breath gave her clues as to how to pleasure them.  She even read their desires and responded to them before they could.  Coral reached up, and pinched Tandy's nipples while her tongue slid along the inside of her folds and along her button.  Tandy preferred long licks rather then the quick flick that her mother preferred.  She also had a desire for harder sex, which Coral would soon fulfill.

 

 

 

"Is it right that we watch like this?"  Maria asked Connie as they stood at the door.  "Didn't she come in here for privacy?"

"No, she came in here so she could focus on Tandy.  That would be difficult with both of us watching in the same bed.  You should watch, Maria."  Connie said softly.  "I am too sore, and you are injured.  Tandy is the only one able to fill her hunger right now.  When you're not injured, she'll ravish you in much the same way."  Maria frowned slightly.

"I just noticed.  We are all stacked ladies, with hips that wouldn't be seen on a model.  Are we her type?"

"I'm not sure, but Coral has already told me that she doesn't have a preference other then it be a natural thing.  If someone starved themselves to achieve the slender form, she wouldn't enjoy it.  Plus, look at Tandy.  See her stomach?"  Connie gestured on her own body where she should look.  Maria looked closer as her hips began to rock.  The ripple of muscle was quite obvious.

"She's quite fit." Maria admired that level of muscle on a lady.  It took a lot of work to make it happen.

"She spends a lot of time alone, so she works out quite a bit.  She has a healthy and robust figure, which Coral does appreciate."  She turned to Maria.  "She likes your figure as it's natural, and you're healthy.  Or you would be if you weren't injured."  Maria blushed a bit.

"But why do you want me to watch....oh my."  Maria's mouth dropped open as Coral went at Tandy with a vigorous hunger.

"She's a machine.  Unless she crashes, her energy reserves are incredibly deep.  You will tire out before she does."  Connie nodded.

Maria blushed, but watched until she was too embarrassed to stand at the door.  It was obvious from all the moans, and how Coral would flip Tandy, or restrain her by drawing her arms behind her to use as handles for an even more brutal pace, that Coral's entire purpose was to wring her lovers of every sensation she could.

Maria laid down on the bed beside Connie and let out a shaky breath.  Connie chuckled when she shivered and smiled.

"Wishin' you were her right now, huh?"

 

 

 

"George, keep an eye on the house while she's there."  George nodded, and left the office.  "That girl, what am I going to do...cough cough!"  He coughed into a tissue, and looked at the result.  "Not much time...."  Then he turned around as he felt a presence.

"Took you long enough to notice me, granddad."

"That wouldn't have happened five years ago."   He frowned.  She smiled, came around his desk, and looked at the tissue.

"How long?"  He looked back at the blood on the tissue.

"Do I have, or have I had it?"  She lifted an eyebrow.  "Both.  Ten years, and in an advanced stage.  Less then a year."  She frowned slightly.

"Does mom know?"  He shook his head.  "But she probably suspects."  He nodded slightly.

"Why are you here, Coral?"

She came around the desk and he was able to see the one thing few people ever saw.  The thing Roy saw before he died.  Coal black eyes.

"I am not strong enough yet, granddad, but you can't wait."  He looked into those solid black eyes without any hesitation, which made her respect him all the more.

"You're not fully human, are you, Coral?"

"No."  She smiled a small smile.  "The nightmares I've had since a child weren't nightmares.  They are memories.  The memories my mother locked away when she sent me here.  To protect me while my body matured, and could handle assimilation of both DNA structures."  He nodded slightly.  "You've suspected for a long time, haven't you, granddad?"

"A while, yes.  Inhuman strength, agility, and physical ability.  I still remember the time you were six years old and bent those kidnappers into pretzels."

"They wanted to hurt mom."  She grinned.  "They were lucky I didn't want to scare mom.  One thread of my DNA.  That's all it would take.  Programmed with my intent and they would have lived the rest of their lives in indescribable agony.  Worse then what the doctor could do to them.  But that's not why I'm here."  He frowned.

"Why are you here, Coral?  Your memories have been restored?"  She shook her head.

"Some.  Some are still locked as I'm still too weak to handle them."  She closed her eyes.  "Wars.  Death on a scale that makes the World Wars in human history seem like a small battle.  Hundreds of trillions of lives.  Mass slaughter.  Planet after planet."  She began to kneel down as the memories started to flow again.  "No matter where I took my family, it always ended the same way!"  He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Self control, Coral!"  She lifted her eyes, a tear slowly rolled down her cheek.

"I....got lost for a second."  She stood back up, and shivered.  "I'm here for one reason, granddad.  I can spare three threads now.  But I don't know how to control them.  I've never scanned a human before.  I don't have the knowledge I need because I'm not fully human."  He frowned.

"What does that mean, Corrie?"

"These threads can heal you, and make you stronger.  Like me, but not like me."  She smiled as she recognized that he had relaxed a bit.  "They will....convert, yes, that's more appropriate.  They will convert your DNA, and make you stronger than a human.  But there is a cost."  He sighed softly.

"There always is.  What is it?"

"Twenty four hours.  Sheer agony."  She looked sadly at him.  "The threads will have no direction and just start converting.  I don't know where to start, or how to program them properly, so they will pierce nerve cells, blood cells, and do it forcefully.  Muscle, brain, blood, nerve, and bone.  Pain killers won't work.  There can be no interruptions or the pain will increase as you lose your focus.  And they won't allow you to pass out."  He sucked in his breath.

"Did you have to go through this?"

"Over and over again.  World after world.  Even in the womb."  She shivered.  "This will cure you, granddad."  He nodded.

"I'm old, Corrie.  Maybe it's time."

"You can make that choice, but you won't be old if you do this."  She smiled sadly.

"Explain."  He said firmly.  She came forward and whispered in his ear.  His eyes went wide.

"And your mom?"  She smiled and whispered a few more words.  He picked up his phone and sent a message.

"Do it, Corrie.  I'm prepared."  She took his hand.

"I wish you were, granddad.  Truly, I wish you were."  Her eyes flashed, and he grunted as the transfer started.  His face turned white quickly.

"Fuck!"  He grunted.  She smiled sadly.

If her grandfather could handle this kind of pain, he would be one incredible human.

 

19