Chapter 20 – The Matriarch’s Claws
317 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"She won't stop watching Corrie."  Maria said softly.  Connie nodded.

"Yeah, ever since yesterday, she won't let her out of her eyesight.  Coral said she was further along than us, but what does that mean?  More alien now?"  Maria shrugged.

"Does it matter?  Corrie isn't concerned, other than to accommodate all of her needs."  She looked at her watch.  "I have to go."  She walked over and kissed Connie on the lips.  "I'll miss you all today."

"And I'll miss you."  She said softly after Maria had left.  "I can't believe how quickly you've become a part of us."

 

 

"Hello."  Tandy blinked, and felt a little bit of happiness at the voice on the phone.

"Hi, what can I help you with?"  Coral lifted her head when Tandy answered her phone.

"Um...is this Coral?  I'm a friend of Maria's."  Tandy grinned.

"No, I'm helping out in her office.  Did you wish to speak to her, or did you want to make an appointment?"  The woman murmured softly.  "Don't worry.  Only Coral will handle the equipment.  Do you wish to join a group session, or a private one?"

"Um...there is a group one?"

"Yes.  There are two other ladies coming on Friday evening.  They want a fitting, and want to see the current stock we have.  It might be easier for you in a private session though."  She heard another murmur.

"Alright, can I book a private session then?"

"What is your name?"  Tandy asked softly.

"Solange."

"Okay, Solange, did you want to come Friday around five in the evening?  The group session is at seven.  Also, what body type are you?  Slender, or robust?"  Tandy heard her murmur again.

"Um...robust is a good word for it.  I'm rather plump, and heavy chested.  Also, I think I can make it for five....no, let me come to the evening session with the others.  That will make it easier since I have to work until six."  Solange had a soft melodious voice that almost seemed to sing her words rather than speak them.  Tandy smiled.

"Coral will love to meet you, Solange.  She does like a natural figure the most.  See you then."  Coral approached the desk, and lightly rubbed her cheek.

"Adjusting alright, Kiara?"  She nodded.  "Good.  How many does that make?"

"Three so far.  Maria has been busy.  She also sent a message through email.  Let me check it."  She flicked open the laptop and put in her password.  "Hmm, she contacted six of her friends, and five expressed an interest in Friday's session.  She expects all of them to call and make an appointment though.  Some are more shy, but still have healthy libidos."  She frowned as she read the email.

"What?"

"There are at least three who have dotted histories.  They suffered abuse, and Solange suffers the approaches of her landlord and her neighbors due to her fabulous figure."  Tandy smiled.  "She said that Solange reminds her of Connie, but she looks like she's from Cuba, or Mexico.  Nice dark features, really dark brown eyes, and thick dark brown hair, which borders on black."  Coral licked her lips.

"Sounds like another concubine.  Someone to help mom since you can't."

"Yes, she does need help while I'll be busy.  Especially when it's time to incubate the babies.  Did you tell her?"   Tandy blushed, as the thoughts of what her role would be in the near future.

"Not yet.  I want it to be a surprise.  She's going to be a mother on a scale that no one can comprehend.  And her poor pet will be so busy too.  Mom will need lots of care."  Coral sighed softly.

"You've missed making plans for your daughters, haven't you?"  Coral nodded.  "What about the retreat?  Have you talked with your grandfather about the land needs?"  Coral pursed her lips, and lightly tapped Tandy's nose.

"Not yet, Kiara.  Hm, I like your new name, but I've called you Tandy for so long, I'm not sure I can get used to it."  She smiled up at her Matriarch.

"Then call me Tandy in public, but Kiara in more intimate settings.  Kiara does sound like a pet name to me, and makes me warm each time I hear it."  Coral smiled warmly.

"Alright, Tandy.  Kiara is your pet name, as it does mean sweet one anyway.  Now, is that scientist going to arrive soon?"  Tandy looked at her laptop.

"According to the schedule, she should be here momentarily.  She's always punctual too.  Never late, never early.  She says her time is so important that if she doesn't schedule it ruthlessly, she won't be able to do everything she has planned."  Tandy rolled her eyes.  "She always irritated me that way.  I hoped she would be early so I could duck out early, but she was always on time."

"I heard that, Tandy."  A slender woman walked into the garage and right up to the desk.  "I see you still use your body to gain attention."  Tandy groaned.

"And you're still a bitch.  Coral, this is the scientist I mentioned.  Introduce yourself before I get cranky, Elina."  She lifted an eyebrow.

"As you wish, Tandy."  She turned to Coral, seemingly unimpressed by the expression on Tandy's face.  "Hello, my name is Elina."

"She's a saucy one, Tandy.  I like her."  Coral grinned.  Elina was not a tall woman, but she was slender, and fit.  "My name is Coral.  I'll get right to the point.  I have several formulas, four for now, that will need to be produced.  Two for sales, and two for our use."  She nodded her head.

"What do they do?"  Elina asked, now a bit intrigued.  Coral appeared to be far too young to have unique formulas, but she was a scientist.  She wouldn't say anything until she had all the information.

"The first two are related, but completely different formulations.  They do the same thing, but one is slightly toxic, and needs PPE.  That is for sale, and only needs a basic neutralizer to clean up the residue.  Vinegar will work.  The second formulation is non toxic.  They do the same thing though.  They dissolve all stone they come in contact with, including concrete, and reduce them to nothing but a residue."  She frowned.

"But in order to reduce solid stone to a residue, it would have to break up the molecular bonds."  Coral nodded.

"It reduces the empty space between the molecules, and breaks the bonds between the atoms, until its reduced to its basic atomic components.  It will appear to be sand, but is actually the pure elements themselves.  These can then be vacuumed out of the space created.  It also does not spread out from where it was poured, so it will bore a hole directly beneath until the chemical is used up."  She handed her a sheet.

"These chemicals are common ones.  How is this possible?"

"The chemicals are common, however, the proportions, and method to combine them is unique.  You'll need this machine."  She handed her a schematic.  "The machine uses several different methods, centrifugal force, magnetic compaction, and electro induction to mix the chemicals at different stages.  The completed chemical can be stored in wooden or organic compound containers only.  Nothing synthetic.  It can also be applied using natural compounds, like rubber, but not processed steel or glass.  Synthetic materials will be reduced to the basic atomic components."  Coral explained the use of the machine, and saw her eyes dart all over, trying to digest the systems.

"This is incredibly advanced."  She whispered, then thought for a moment.  "Is the formulation designed to only affect synthetics?"  Coral put her hand on the back of her neck, and her eyes turned black.

"Yes, it's designed right down to the molecular structure.  It took me centuries to do that.  Which means it's incredibly important that you're loyal to me."  Elina nodded, and shivered.  The thread Coral just injected into her spine immediately went to her brain and rewired her.

"Of course.  Loyalty is a must.  You said there were three other formulas?"  Tandy smiled up at Elina as soon as she could see the change in her behavior.

"Three more.  Follow me.  We have an office in the house you can work out of for now.  I'll get a proper warehouse set up in the next few weeks while you arrange to get the chemicals you need.  I'll build the machine for you."  Elina looked at Coral carefully.

"You can build it?"  Coral smiled.

"These are my formulas.  It would make sense that I could also build the machine I designed for it."  Coral watched as the thread did its job within the woman's consciousness.  Any disbelief she would normally feel was redirected, and reinforced her awe of the girl she just met.  It wouldn't be long before she became an integral part of Coral's organization.

It was time for the Matriarch to dig her claws into this world.

 

6