Chapter 3 – Why Are You Shy Now?
1.4k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Coral watched her mother from the doorway, and noticed how she appeared to be disturbed while she slept.  She had pushed her blankets down off her upper body, and that was in spite of the chill in the night air.  Her thin shirt revealed her really nice breasts pancaked onto her chest.

"Oh."  Coral said softly as her hand lifted her shirt a bit and revealed her lovely flat belly.  Coral didn't even realize that she had moved, but she was now so close, all she had to do was bend down and she could do almost anything she wanted.

"Mm, baby."  Coral paled, but then realized her mother had talked in her sleep.  "Don't be shy, baby.  Mm, tasty."  Coral blushed a bit.  Connie then reached out to her side a bit, and frowned.  "Baby?"  Coral couldn't hide as she turned her head.  "Why..."  Coral wanted to run, as she didn't want to hear her mother ask her why she was there.  She felt shock, and warmth inside her when she finished the question.

"Why are you out of bed?"  She reached up, took her hand, and pulled her down to the bed.  She then rolled onto her side, pulled Coral into her embrace, and rubbed her cheek against Coral's face.  Her leg hooked Coral's and pulled her right between her thighs.

"You were so forceful earlier, so why are you shy now?"  Coral then realized her mother was still asleep.  "Can't believe the things you did to me.  My butt is going to be sore in the morning from how brutal your pace was."  Coral blushed brighter.  Connie snuggled in closer.  "Don't mind if you didn't have rope, baby.  Next time."  She sounded really sleepy once again.  All her movements stopped, but she refused to release her hold.

"Sore?  Rope?  Mom, just what did you dream about?"  She looked over that the woman who was now so close, she could easily take liberties with her if she was bold enough.  "Maybe I should take advantage of this."  She said softly.

Slowly, she managed to push her mother onto her back, but had to stay in her arms as she did so.  She pulled one leg out from between her mother's thighs, but her grip increased when she tried to remove both.

"Not getting away."  She whispered sleepily.  Coral blushed as her mother reached down and pulled her thigh back between her legs, and trapped it firmly with her grip.  Coral sighed softly.  She looked down and saw those enormous breasts so close, yet under her shirt.

"Gently."  She whispered.  Ever so slowly, and fearfully, she moved her mother's shirt upwards, and revealed the massive breasts that made her mouth water.  The cool air hit her nipples, and made her areola crinkle in response.

"Oh wow.  They are beautiful."  She whispered.  Completely against her better judgement, she slowly lowered her lips and lightly sucked the nipple into her mouth.  Coral closed her eyes as the flavor sent a surge of warmth throughout her body.  Her mother's nipple tasted a little salty from the warmth, but also just a touch sweet too.  It might have been the coconut oil her mother rubbed into her skin every night before she went to bed.

For several minutes, she enjoyed the flavor of her mother's nipples, sucked on them softly, licked them with her tongue, and gently bit them.  She would have continued to taste her mother as much as she could, but she hadn't slept well in the last few nights.  The tension she felt throughout her body dissipated slowly as she lightly sucked and licked that nipple.  This was an opportunity she didn't want to waste, but unfortunately, her body was far too tired.  The heat from her mother's body, and the fulfillment of her desire, caused the tension to bleed away.

Without her permission, her eyes closed again, and she fell asleep within her mother's arms.

 

 

"That was some dream I had last night."  Connie slowly opened her eyes and frowned.  She looked down at herself and saw her lovely daughter being held close to her side.  "Baby?"  She realized that her grip was firm, and she had an even stronger grip on Coral's thigh between her legs.

"Mm, morning, mom."  She lifted her eyes and smiled up at her.  Connie tried to quickly release her, completely shocked and fearful about her daughter's presence in her bed.  "Mm, that was some night!"  Connie's eyes went wide.

"Night?  Did we...."  She couldn't continue as she remembered her dream from the night before.  Her cheeks went completely red with embarrassment, and shame.

"Did we what, mom?  I passed your room last night and saw that you were a little bit unsettled.  When I went to see if you were awake, you took my hand, pulled me into the bed, and treated me like a body pillow."  Connie sighed as the tension, and shame left her face and body.  However, there was a distinct sense of loss as well.

"Nothing happened."  She said softly.  Coral grinned.

"Of course something happened!"  Connie frowned.

"But you said...."

"I had the best sleep I've had in a long time, that's what happened!"  She stretched, pushed herself up so she could turn over and kneel on her mother's bed.  "I never knew I could sleep so well being treated as a body pillow!"  She smiled down into her mother's eyes, saw the uncertainty, and the blush on her cheeks. "Thank you for that, mom.  It felt quite nice."  She leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.  It wasn't a quick peck, but one that lasted almost five seconds long.  Coral then rolled out of bed, and left the room.

"Baby."  She felt her lips with her fingers.  "Why...."  Then she realized that when Coral left the room, her bottom was bare.  "Why didn't I notice she was naked!"  Connie put her pillow over face and cried out loudly.  The pillow absorbed most of the sound, so the sound didn't travel and make her daughter worried that something happened.

"She was in my bed all night long and completely naked!  Fuck!"

26