Chapter 4 – I Needed My Measuring Tape
1.3k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Nothing had changed between the two women, but with how her mother tiptoed around her that morning, Coral realized that everything had changed.  It would be difficult to deny what happened the night before, or to deny the things her mother had alluded to without lying.

"Damn.  I didn't want her to be self conscious."  Coral said sadly as she worked on an old Harley engine.  Then she heard someone clear their throat.

"Excuse me, are you Coral?"  She lifted her eyes and nodded.  The woman in front of her appeared to feel a bit awkward.  Not that it surprised her.  Someone who looked like she did, dressed in a nice blouse and jacket, as well as wearing jeans to appear more casual, usually wouldn't be found in a garage where motorcycles were rebuilt.

"I am.  What can I help you with?"  The woman smiled a little, and appeared a little relieved.

"The president of the local chapter of Dragon's Teeth(1) said that you were a young woman, but I didn't think you would be a teenager."  Coral grinned.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I am just about to turn eighteen."  The woman looked surprised.

"Oh no, I didn't mean that!  When the president mentioned how you rebuilt his ride, I also noticed that the seat was also recovered with real leather.  I asked him, but he wasn't sure if you recovered it yourself, or sent it out to be redone."  Coral let a small smile float to her lips.

"I do all the work to the bikes, except for the paint.  I don't have enough room to incorporate a paint area yet."  The woman smiled, and looked relieved.

"Since you worked with that leather, can you do other things with leather?"  Coral nodded.

"Of course.  The techniques I learned over the last few years would allow me to do just about anything made of leather, but I would make some things slower than others.  Such as a jacket, which needs to be fit to sit properly."  She nodded.  "What do you have in mind?"

"Um, could you make something more....um...how do I say this?"  Coral started to get why the woman appeared to be reluctant.

"I take it that the item you want made is a little more private?"  She nodded, surprise in her eyes.  She didn't understand how she gave herself away.  "Are you thinking perhaps like a bra, thong, or maybe a body harness?"  The woman blushed.

"Harness."  Her cheeks looked to be as red as they could get.

"I can do that.  Did you want one just to accentuate your curves, add pressure to particular points, or to restrain certain parts?"  The woman's eyes grew a bit unfocused.

"C-can you do all three?"  Coral grinned.

"I would need lots of measurements, then I would have to custom fit it to your body."  The woman nodded.  "That means you would need to be naked."  She blinked.

"Really?"  She asked in surprise.

"If you want it to fit properly, sit on your body and not feel like it's pulling more on one side then the other, and actually does what you want it to do, then yes, you would need to be naked.  What is your name?"  The woman didn't hesitate.

"Maria."  Coral nodded.

"Okay, Maria, I'll take some preliminary measurements right now, then spend about a day cutting and preparing some leather strips, and I'll design something that will work on your frame."  She looked her over.  "Yes, something to press on the mound, or would you like it to be on the button, the folds, or all of them?"

"Can the straps be spread so that there is access when it is desired?"

"I can design it so that the straps can be undone and allow your lover access, but put pressure until it's time.  You have nice hips, and a pleasing shape, so that won't be too hard to design.  Then there is the upper body.  Let me get the door, so you can take off your shirt, and I can properly design something for you."  Coral pulled the garage door closed, but when she returned, Maria had her jacket off, but her fingers had stopped at her shirt.  "Here, let me help you."  Coral reached out, unbuttoned her shirt, and pulled it out of her jeans.  She then reached around and unsnapped her bra.

"T-thanks."  She stuttered a little.  Coral smiled.

"This will feel intimate, but I'll be measuring and designing your harness.  Please bare with it."  Maria nodded while Coral took her tape and measured her in every way possible.  Maria frowned.

"Aren't you writing it down?"  Coral shook her head.

"I have a nearly photographic memory.  I won't forget your measurements.  However,"  She pursed her lips.  "How to design this harness?  Straps to outline and press?  Breast cages?  Maybe cages that can detach with snaps?  If I use snaps, I can make different styles of breast cages for a later time."  Maria watched her facial features as she discussed it out loud.

"Breast cages?"

"Yes.  A cage can compress the breast, press it flatter, or outline it for other things.  Like needles, or skewers."  Maria shivered.

"You can do that?  Make it so that my breasts look good enough that someone would want to do that?"  Coral frowned.

"Make them attractive enough?  Are you kidding?  Your breasts are lovely!  If you wore this harness for me, I would bite them, whip them, pepper them with needles, and nearly lose my mind if you wanted skewers!"  Maria blushed, but smiled a bit.

"Really?"  Coral nodded.

"You are a really attractive lady, Maria.  Why would you think otherwise?"  She blushed and lowered her eyes sadly.

"A cheating boyfriend."  Coral growled.

"Obviously they do not know what they have in their hands!  Idiots."  Maria blushed a bit.  "What?"

"Um...if you design the harness, and I buy it, would you do those things to my breasts?"  Coral blinked, then smiled.

"You can buy the harness because you like it, but if you want me to do those things to your lovely breasts, yes, I can do that, but not for money.  I'll do it for fun though.  Give me a couple of days, and I'll design your harness based on the measurements.  Here is my card."

 

 

"She looked good."  Connie said angrily.  Coral nodded, and completely missed the growl in her mother's tone.

"Yes, she was attractive."  She turned to her and saw her fold her arms over her chest.  "Mom, is something wrong?"

"I don't like her!"  Coral frowned.

"What's wrong with her?  She's a nice lady."  Connie frowned, and grit her teeth.

"You're making her a harness and you haven't even made....."  She stopped herself.

"Mom?"  She then realized that her mother was jealous.  "Did you want me to make you a harness?"  Connie blushed.

"I...."  Coral started to smile.

"Then it would be alright to make Maria a body harness out of leather if I made you one first?"  Connie blushed, and lowered her eyes.

"If you make me one first, then I guess I can handle it when you make one for someone else.  Wait, where are you going?"  She almost ran into Coral when she tried to follow.  Coral held up her hand.

"I needed my measuring tape."

 

26