Chapter 5 – It Had Better Be Me
1.1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Her mother blushed something terrible whe Coral pulled her shirt out of her jeans, unbuttoned and helped to take off her shirt and bra.  She then measured all of her upper body, and handled her breasts as though she were in a laboratory, with no emotions on her face.  Her hands were everywhere on her mother's breasts.  She measured her areola width, from the edge of the areola to the base of her breast, around her chest, even the small space between.  Coral appeared to be completely under control, but when her eyes were out of her mother's sight, you could see the strain in the way she grit her teeth.  But even when she finished these measurements of her chest, she was not finished.

"Wait!  What are you doing?!"  Her mother cried out in alarm as Coral unbuckled her jeans and slid both her jeans and thong down her long muscular legs.

"What am I doing? I am taking your measurements, mom.  The clothes are in the way."  Connie wanted to say something that would stop her, however, Coral continued to pull her jeans and thong off.  She had to look at the ceiling and take several deep breaths and try to regain control of herself.  She didn't expect to be displayed like this in her daughter's workshop.  The place she had already fantasized about, as her daughter often worked without her top, glistening in sweat.

"I didn't see you do this to Maria."  She took a shot with an interruption, but even Coral could feel that it was half hearted.  Coral grinned.

Mom is so cute!  She wants me to do this, but she also wants me to think she's struggling to stop me!  I have to keep going though.  After all, she's going to be my birthday present.

"Of course not.  I will still need to do a proper fitting, and that includes her being naked.  However, I need to make your harness first, and I need you naked to do that."  She then measured all the pieces she could think of.  Hip to mound, hip to button, width of her hips, right around her butt at the fullest point, and that was just in case she decided to add something extra a little down the line.

"There.  All done, mom."  Connie grumbled under her breath.

"It felt like I just received a medical check up." She said in a low unhappy voice.  Coral rolled her eyes.

"What would you like me to do, mom?  Take advantage of you?  In the garage?"  Connie blushed.

"I...."  Coral sighed softly.

Mom is really upset, or worked up.  What should I do?  Take advantage of her right now, wait for my birthday, or let her calm down?  If I don't do this right, mom will not only feel guilty, but everything I've worked for could turn to shit.  No, it's better to wait a little, and let it happen when she's ready.

"Mom, I need a couple of days to make this for you.  Leather not only needs to be cut, but also shaped, thinned at some joints, then either sewn, or sewn and riveted.  I'll use some polished rings that I had recently purchased, and the new shipment of buckles that just came in."  Connie frowned.

"Did you plan on making harnesses for people?"  Coral blinked, then lightly laughed.

Poor mom.  She's jealous, and confused.  It was the right idea to let her calm down, or every look, touch, and effort I've made to make her feel attractive will go down the drain.  But she will be mine!  I will have not only her body, but also her heart, and her mind!

"No, mom.  I just decided to try my hand at a few things, like a wallet, or bag.  The materials can be used the same way on the harness.  Now, if you'll excuse me,"  Coral came right up to her, saw her open her eyes in shock as she leaned in, and gently kissed her on the lips.  "I have a lot of work to do if I want to finish yours, and Maria's."  Connie picked up her clothes, and instead of putting them on and sticking around, she turned tail and left the garage.

At the last second, she turned her head and caught a glimpse of Coral staring at her as she left.  The look in her eyes made Connie feel quite warm, and though she felt embarrassed, she still recognized that look.

Coral's eyes were not filled with pity, sympathy, or ridicule.  They were filled with desire.

 

 

"Baby?  Are you alright?  You didn't come when I called you for supper."  Coral lifted her eyes and groaned.

"I missed supper?  What time is it?"  Connie smiled softly at her.

"Eight, baby.  You not only worked through supper, but also passed your normal cut off of seven."  Coral groaned.

"Sorry, mom.  It's not yet complete.  I need...sigh.  Come over here."  Connie frowned, but her eyes went wide and Coral pulled her shirt open and reached in. She popped the latch on her bra like she did it every day.

"Baby!"  Coral pinned her with a hard stare.

"I need your body here.  Finish taking off your shirt.  I need to make sure I made the right cuts before I complete the bottom."  Connie felt her middle clench at Coral's aggressiveness.

"J-just my s-shirt?"  She stuttered.  Coral tilted her head.

"For now.  If it fits nicely, then I'll need you to strip completely."  Connie let out a sigh, and slipped her shirt off her arms.  She tried to hide the fact that she wanted to do this, but Coral wasn't looking into her eyes.  Her eyes were glued to her beautiful breasts.  She then held up some leather straps that were connected by rings, and helped Connie to put it on over her head.

"Why does it fit like this?"

"I could have made it with adjustable buckles on the edges, but I thought that if it was properly made, you wouldn't need them."  She slipped it down and put her arms in through the loops.  The leather straps settled around her waist.

"It fits nicely there.  No sag or bunching."  She said in surprise.   Coral nodded.

"True.  I didn't mess up that part.  Now for your chest."  She slipped her shoulder straps in place, and settled one strap beneath her breasts.  She tightened up a buckle there.  After that, she moved another strap above her breasts, and tightened it up.  Coral nodded, threaded a strap that dangled from the upper piece, slipped it down between her mother's breasts, and slipped it under the bottom strap.  Using a clamp she fitted to the bottom strap, she tightened the leather pieces and drew them together.

"Mm, looks good.  Now for these."  She attached four straps at the left and right corners of her breasts, then tightened the leather bands that wrapped around her breasts.  There was one ring that fit over her nipple, and was large enough for her areola to bulge out through the ring.  With each of the three straps she tightened, her breast puffed up, bulged between the straps, and pressed firmly against this ring.

"Are these the breast cages you spoke about?"  Coral nodded.

"I didn't have the time to make the tensioner I wanted to make.  By turning a thumbscrew, the straps could tighten on your breast, and make things more interesting."  Connie frowned.

"What things?"  Coral grinned, picked up a short handled whip that had two foot long leather tails on it.  Coral took a quick swing and let it impact her nipple.

"Things like this."  Connie lifted her hand to protect her nipple.  "Put your hands behind your head!"  Connie looked at her daughter, the firmness in her eyes, and though her hand wanted to block the whip, she put her hands behind her head.  "Good girl.  Now for your reward."  Coral let her taste the whip five more times for each breast, and heard her moan and whimper with each one.

"Well?  Do you approve so far?"  Connie opened her eyes, and nodded.

"Yeah."  Coral smiled.

"Then tomorrow, I can finish your harness properly."  Connie then heard her daughter's belly growl.  She sighed.

"Yes, tomorrow."  It was reluctant, but she stopped herself from begging her to not stop.  Coral smiled.

"Don't think you're getting away, mom."  Connie blinked.

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't told you who I want for my birthday present in a week's time."  Connie sucked in her breath.

My baby didn't say what.  She said who.  Fuck, it had better be me and not Maria!

 

28