Rasvo
183 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
there is sex in this chapter

-Two weeks after leaving the city-

   In a town a caravan comes to a slow and steady halt near the outskirts and rest at a large stable full of horses and more of the same bipedal lizards the caravan had. In this caravan there were nine carriages, three up front, three in the rear, and three in the middle. The one that stood out the most was a white carriage in the middle with it's polished look and red trims. The one Drago (Dra-go) is using.

???: Master Drago, we have arrived at the meeting destination with the colonist. The town Rasvo.

Drago: Thank you Nethan. (Ne-than) *exiting the white carriage with red trims being followed by Aireal (Air-e-al) and Midnight*

Nethan: I will be going to the tavern where we are to meet ahead of time; looking at the stables they are probably already here.

Drago: Please do Nethan, I will make sure the stable is properly paid. *taking out a handful of coins from a bag*

A man approaches the two and speaks to them briefly.

???: How can I help you?

Drago: Ah you are a stable worker or the stable owner?

???: I am the stable owner.

Drago: Well than here is some coin to feed our carnosaurs and to shelter them. *handing a small handful of coins to the stable owner*

   As the stable owner looks at the coins he can tell they are gold but whether or not they are real is a different matter entirely.

Stable Owner: Hmmm... I will speak to an alchemist friend of mine to see if your payment is real; till than I guess I can keep your mounts as temporary compensation.

Drago: Fair enough, after all not everyone carries gold coins on them. That takes care of that so let us all go to the tavern now than. Nethan lead the way.

Nethan: Than follow me sire.

----------------------------------------------

   Nethan leads the trio to a tavern called ' Dreams Of Night'. The tavern on the outside had a yellow wash coating to it to make it stand out amongst the surrounding structures that had a white wash coating. The trims of the tavern were a light blue color perhaps for extra flare on the part of the owner. Upon entering the four are confronted by the tavern owner.

???: Hello there, I am the owner of this establishment, are you here to buy or to sale? *pointing to Aireal and Midnight*

Drago: Neither, although now I know why 'Dreams Of Night', we are here looking for some friends of ours. I believe the pass code was 'the house of the phoenix'.

Owner: *blushing slightly from embarrassment before taking on a look of confusion* You do not look like you are from that house. You are a demi-human right?

Drago: I am a creator; let's just say a difference in opinion for the future of the house.

Owner: *his face of confusion turns into one of disappointment and slight disgust* A creator? Do you have no pride? Well whatever your friends are waiting for you on the second floor. First room to the left. The sooner you are out before anyone finds out the better.

   Before Nethan could have a word with the owner Aireal jumps into the conversation.

Aireal: Do not belittle master Drago.

Owner: *looking over Aireal and seeing her collar and chain or rather lack of a chain* You should keep your slaves on a chain.

Drago: *shrugging* Of course I have pride; I seek something better. I seek pride in my creation. If it is what you want of course we will be out of here as quickly as we can. Come on now Aireal let us not waste time. *giving a glancing look towards both Midnight and Nethan*

   As Drago walked past the owner and into the main area the tables were full of drunk people cheering towards one another. A fairly vibrant atmosphere. At one table a costumer gives a waitress a handful of copper coins before being led to a room in the back. Drago continues walking towards and up the stairs towards his destination being followed by Nethan, Aireal, and Midnight.

----------------------------------------------

   In a room there where two people waiting for their appointed "guards" that where to accompany the first wave of colonist.

???: Hey Cici, what can you tell me about the guards from house Dravno (Drav-no)? It would help me act as security; after all you hired us to help with security.

Cici: What I know about house Dravno is they are a disgraced house after certain events concerning the late head of the house and they started this expedition to rebuild themselves. An that there are two factions, one is for all intents and purposes the eccentric faction centered on the new head of the house and the other centered on his lord uncle.

???: Does not that mean house Dravno will fall into a civil war?

Cici: *shrugging* Perhaps but right now there is a truce of sorts. No need to worry for now Henry.

   As the two had finished their conversation they could hear footsteps coming from the doorway and whispering words; Cici began setting up the table and sat down where as Henry stood right next to her with a cup of alcohol in hand. Than there was a *knock* on the door.

Cici: Come in! Awe wait first; the pass code what is it?

----------------------------------------------

   When Drago and his followers had reached the door Nethan had whispered to him.

Nethan: Please stop declaring yourself a creator it will bring trouble for my heart.

Midnight: Creator or not there is a limit.

Drago: Don't go getting into a fight now you two; anyways our next guess already knows about my eccentricity.

   When Drago knocked on the door he could hear a voice response calling out.

???: Come in! Awe wait first; the passcode what is it?

Drago: The pass code is 'From the ashes what will arise is not the phoenix but the newt'.

???: Come in!

   As Drago opened the door and entered the room he saw two people; one he knew a woman called Cici and the other a unknown man. Cici was dressed in a dark red and black dress and the man had a breastplate over his gsmbeson coat that went to his knees.

Drago: Cici who is this?

Cici: That man is the captain of the mercenaries I hired for for insurance purposes; after all you had us leave earlier than you.

Drago: Certainly I did, but why bring him here?

Cici: For other insurance reasons; I would rather not get caught between you two in your feud. Truce for now doesn't mean you will always have a truce. Rather master---

???: *cutting off Cici and spitting out his alcohol* I thought house Dravno was from the Regalian Empire! Are not you just a representative? I thought all the houses from there were human?

Drago: I see you haven't told him.

Cici: Henry this is what I meant by his faction being the eccentric faction. Master Drago is a creator.

Henry: You would have me work for a creator?

Cici: No, I would have you work for me and you wont get a single coin if you do not help guard us to at least our final destination.

Henry: I have already worked enough for at least some of my pay.

Cici: The contract Henry was to guard us to our final destination not half way.

Henry: An here you are; you have met up with the rest.

Cici: I believe I never said what was our final destination. We could take this to court if you desire.

Henry:  I will guard you than instead of wasting time but once you are there I am leaving.

Drago: That is fine by me...Henry was it? You will only need to worry about guarding the colonist and the rest of the supplies.

Cici: ahem...anyways that said we are meeting here today to decide our final destination before delivering a letter with the location to his lord uncle so he may arrive with the second wave of colonist.

   Cici took out a very large map and had rolled it open across the table; the map had a large detailed section and another section that appeared as if parts are missing. Mostly due to the poorly mapped nature of the frontier. The two groups than began deliberating and arguing over which direction to go once they crossed the Dividing Range.

----------------------------------------------

   After the meeting had ended it was starting to go dark with the night sky. As Drago, Aireal, Midnight, Nethan, Henry, and Cici return to the caravan that has since grown during their talks due to the two groups joining together. They could see the demi-human soldiers interacting with the colonist, their families. Sharing drinks, meals, and fire together. There was a wide array of demi-humans from the fox eared Kitvan, to the cat eared Felia (Fee-lia), and the wolf eared Welrin (Well-rin) all with tails. Of course not all were demi-humans. All six from the group dispersed and went on their separate ways. Cici took Henry and went to check inventory and Nethan made rounds weaving through the caravan checking on everyone here and there.

   Drago, Aireal, and Midnight retired into the white carriage with red trims.

Drago: I am in the mood for some fun; tell me what you two think? *pulling out a box from underneath the seat facing away from the drivers section*

When Drago opened the box a tube was revealed that he had opened and downed with a single gulp.

Aireal: *singing her lizard tail back and forth like an eager dog* I am in the mood for some fun as well master.

Midnight: Stop wagging your tail! You are in a carriage! Also I call being in the middle; you had fun last time.

Aireal: *pouting* Are you sure i can not be middle again?

Drago: It matters not to me but Aireal you were middle last time no? *stripping*

Aireal: Okay, I submit.

   As Aireal and Midnight stripped both of their breast bounced once they were free from their shirts. Midnight took position on all fours on a seat with Drago behind her and Aireal in front of her.

   Aireal teased Midnight's mouth with her tail and once her lips parted took root. Aireal started kneading her own breast and masturbating as Midnight moaned into Aireal's tail. An while this occurred in the front Drago was gently rubbing Midnight's vagina before he began to lick it and curl his tail around her tail. Once Drago was satisfied with how wet Midnight was he got up and pushed his cock to her entrance and eased it in slightly before grabbing her hips and pulling Midnight down his shaft to the hilt illiciting another moan from her. Their tails had shifted off to the side and began to knead Midnight's breast still curled onto one another. Aireal began thrusting her tail down deeper into Midnight's throat. For a while the two pistoned her out of rhythm before matching their pace.

   Aireal pulled her tail out and wiped the slavia off on Midnight's cheeks before hanging there in front of her waiting mouth. Midnight kicked and rolled the tip of the tail in her mouth before sucking it back down her throat.

Aireal: aahhh, that is it! You are a good tail sucker! *inserting her fingers into herself and curling them* AAAHH!

Aireal could feel herself start to twitch and moaned.

Aireal: Here it comes Middy!!!

Aireal cried out as she came on Midnight's face.

   At the rear end Drago could feel Midnight sucking him in deeper and deeper being squeezed every inch. He could feel himself starting to twitch and pulsate. Drago cummed in her unprotected innerspring slowing his pace down only for a moment before picking it back up for another round.

   This continued well into the night and causing the carriage to shake from their pleasure filled night.

0