Perversion Part 2
173 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Quick little AN: i had to restart chapter seven perversion because my computer needs a battery calibration and while moving onto part 3 it went oof and deleted the entire chapter. But here is part 2 and currently working on part 3

(Boss's thoughts: Its him! Its him! I am sure of it, he was the one on top of the carriage. I need to kill him quickly and end this now!)

She made a handgun gesture with her hand, the patterns etched on the glove glowed. A solid shard of rock formed at her finger tips and was sent flying straight to it's target.

_________________________________

   As the shard approached it's target, Drago, it cut through the air with haste.

Drago felt once more all of his hairs standing at attention, he dodged by turning his torso to the right. However, this didn't stop the shard from cutting the gambeson underneath his armpit.

As the two locked eyes and charged one another from atop their mounts another shard came flying, it left a cut on Drago's face as he tilted his head to the left. The boss of the bandits readied her arming sword and the two clashed.

   During the clash Drago's mount, a bipedal lizard, screamed in agony. It's left arm was trapped in the jaws of Boss's vencar, cutting it open, the blood painting the grey hide a bright red. Drago's mount reached over with it's right hand and clawed away at the vencar.

Drago: May I have the pleasure of a name?

Boss: Nae, my name wont matter. At the end one of us will be dead.

Drago: A name is better than no name, no?

The boss of the bandits theusted her sword at Drago's armpit, narrowly missing. Drago brings the head of his tail mace to bear in a faint, his real target though? The head of the vencar, whom still has their jaws around his mount's arm. A spike from the mace dug deep into the skull of the beast, but not killing it, causing it to scream in agony.

   The Boss's glove lite up and out of pure instinct Drago deflects the glove straight into the air.

With a smug grin she thrusts her sword at Drago's face, once more to be blocked by Drago with the help of his gauntlet. Without missing a beat her glove luminated with light; Drago hurriedly deflected her hand away from him. The shard of rock left her finger tips and straight into the awaiting throat of Drago's mount.

The now lifeless corpse of the carnosaur lerched forwards as Drago hopped off; ripping the spike from the vencar's head doing so. The vencar's blood flowed in a stream to paint it's face and the ground a deep red.

   Just as Drago had done, the boss of the bandits followed suite off her mount. Upon landing her glove begins glowing and she bends over to touch the ground.

When Drago's feet touched the earth it began to erupt with a spike aiming straight at his head. To avoid being skewered he skipped backwards as more and more spikes popped out from underneath. Predictably he fell and crawled backwards as fast as he could. Inspite of these efforts though a spike erupted and headed to implant itself in Drago's head; however, after just breaking the skin it stops. Blood dripped from the wound onto the ground.

Her labored breaths could be heard by Drago even from a fair distance away.

Drago: SHIT!...SHIT! That whore almost had me!

_________________________________

   From the Boss's perspective the edges of her vision were darkening and her heart was beating rapidly. She could feel it wanting to jump out of her chest. A clear sign of exhaustion, but she couldn't stop, not now, Drago was still breathing.

She slowly lifted herself up and readied her sword, her stance and movement though was clumsy and off centered.

When Drago walked into striking distance she brought her sword down as if it were a hammer onto him. It had hit the breastplate of his armor though, sliding off harmlessly, a buzzing fly.

Drago kept walking but before passing her completely, curled his tail into a club and slammed it straight into her stomach. The Boss lerched forwards ontonthe tail, the tail removed itsrlf and she fell to her hands and knees. Before she had time to process everything she felt a strong force upon her back and a great pain causing her to lose consciousness.

Drago had uncurled his tail and slammed it's mace head straight into her back, a spike finding its way into her spine.

0