Garp The Hero
84 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bullet was deflected with ease. The broad-shouldered man that stood a head above Wolf covered his fist with something. Wolf wasn't sure of what it was, but in a second after it happened, he saw Buggy's eyes grow large. The biggest he's ever seen them, and his mouth was hanging open. If they got out of this. No, when they got out of this, he would ask the red nose what he knew. For now, they had to deal with the current situation.

The marines wasted no time and fired their rifles. Wolf made the bullets vanish mid-flight causing the marines to be stunned. When they reappeared again they were aimed at a few people not everyone. The reason was simple, he wanted his crew to gain experience fighting against them. Still, there were five marines left standing, plenty for his crew to handle with ease.

Seeing their bullets didn't work, the marines rushed the pirates. Drawing their sabers and using the bayonets on their rifles as weapons. They had Vice-Admiral Garp here with them, so they weren't afraid of these pirates.

However, Vice-Admiral Garp was looking at Wolf funnily. As if what he just did was strange or unheard of.

Wolf was more interested in that strange ability that the large marine used. Was it like his own, a devil fruit ability? That didn't matter now, he had to focus on the matter at hand.

Arlong swung his saw blade after he charged forward, right next to him was Kuro.

Wolf fired off three shots at Vice-Admiral Garp. With three people attacking him, they would have a chance. If not, then he'd resort to another measure.

Alvida and Buggy helped take care of the remaining marines. They were not that big of a problem, and honestly, Wolf thought that Buggy should help them out here.

Vice-Admiral Garp's fist turned jet black as he swung both his fist. Arlong's saw blade shattered into tiny pieces as his large fist punched Arlong in the face sending him flying. Kuro was not any better, and his metal claws broke off with ease.

The bullets Wolf shot landed against Vice-Admiral Garp but fell to the ground. They didn't pierce him whatsoever.

Wolf clicked his tongue and decided to take another approach. His eyes focused on Garp as he shot another bullet. As it vanished in the air, Vice-Admiral Garp stood there, not the least bit concerned.

Usually, his bullets would reappear within an instant, but this time it didn't. This large marine in front of him was tough, his bullets wouldn't pierce his skin. So, Wolf decided to make the bullet appear inside his body.

Vice-Admiral Garp felt something off, he glanced down at his right shoulder and shrugged it. As if he wasn't even fazed by the skill Wolf just used.

Wolf was very confident in his abilities. He encountered many people over the years, and if they were stronger than him he was able to find a way to beat them. Given enough time he'd win. Most people died with a shot or two, but this was a first.

He's seen what happens when he aims his bullet to appear within a person's body. It's worse than just piercing the skin, the damage the shattered bullet does is insane. Like a miniature explosion occurring within a small area.

This was different, very different. The marine in front of him was strong, way stronger than him or anyone in his crew.

Wolf thought that his devil fruit was broken, there was not a way to counter it.

As confident as he was, he wasn't stupid. This was a fight they'd lose, and in the split second, he glanced around he knew they couldn't lose here. Their adventure was just starting. The right move would be to run away and fight another day. But, leaving was impossible for them with Vice-Admiral Garp still standing.

"Kuro, take everyone back to the ship. I'll meet you there." Wolf told Kuro who was bleeding from his head due to the hit he took from Garp. His arm looked broken, but Wolf knew he was tough.

Kuro didn't ask any questions and nodded.

Vice-Admiral Garp laughed.

Wolf opened a portal beneath the large Marine's feet before he had time to react. Vice-Admiral Garp was caught by surprise as he hasn't seen Wolf open a portal this large before. All the ones he has seen have been tiny.

As the Vice-Admiral vanished from sight, all of Wolf's crew ran towards the shore.

Wolf was running low on stamina due to the mass transfer he did earlier. If he didn't do that, maybe things would have turned out differently. But it was too late to think about what ifs'.

Following behind his crew, Wolf went towards their ship. He spotted a marine still breathing and grabbed them.

Wolf never took prisoners for himself, but there was a first for everything.

Back on the ship, Wolf was beat. He tossed the marine down and leaned against the wall.

"What happened to the Vice-Admiral?" Buggy asked Wolf.

"No idea. I sent him to the bottom of ocean, or that is what I was aiming for. But, I didn't have enough strength for that far of transport, so... I'm not sure." Wolf told him.

"So, who was that?" Wolf asked.

Buggy was caught off guard by the sudden question.

"That was Vice-Admiral Garp. Garp the Hero."

5