Everyone assumes
78 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Buggy looked at the crew members minding their own business, then turned his attention back to the calm sea. It was a nice night, and it reminded him of his younger days.

"I used to be a pirate," Buggy confessed to Wolf.

"Used to?" Wolf asked confused by the statement, as Buggy was still a pirate.

"Yeah, a long time ago. The crew I was a part of was one of the greats, we sailed till we saw the end. Friends, and enemies, we saw it all. And, there's a lot out there." Buggy looked at Wolf.

"You want to know?"

Wolf thought it over. Did he want to know what was out there? Fighting Garp was a new experience for him, and he learned something from it. But, he could have been better prepared if he had known exactly what was possible. How strong were the others?

The thing is, if he found out everything, then the fun of his adventure would vanish. Being the most famous pirate, it was his goal. However, the adventure to get there would be thrilling, and spoiling it wouldn't feel good. It was just a feeling he had, but he felt it was the right one to make.

"No. But, the marine told me that others are capable of what Garp did. I'm guessing that's true?"

Buggy gave a nod.

"Yeah. It's haki, there are multiple kinds and if you want to conquer the sea then you'll have to learn how to use it."

"You're able to do it?"

"A form, yes. But, mines isn't as developed as others. If you want to learn, you'll have to train hard, but your combat power will increase drastically." Buggy said.

Wolf looked over his shoulder, he was not the only one that would have to learn. Everyone would have to need some form of training so they would become stronger.

"Tell me a few things, how big is the sea? And who are the strongest pirates?"

"That's all you want to know?"

Buggy thought that Wolf would like to know more, but the man didn't ask for more. It was confusing, he had access to knowledge that others could only dream of obtaining. Yet, he did not seem to care. He was weird.

"Yeah. Honestly, I'm not that interested in learning the secrets of the world. Do they interest me? Sure, but if I find out, then I find out. If not, then I'm not worried about it."

"Alright then. What you have to know is that there are four blues, which you know about already due to your map. There is also the Grandline, but what most people assume is that it ends there. However, it doesn't. There's an entire beast of an ocean that's cut off from the Grandline by the Redline. It's called the New World, and to transverse that sea, you'll need a better ship and crew. As for whose the strongest, that would be the three yonkos. Kaido, Whitebeard, and Big Mom."

Wolf repeated those three names a few times to memorize them. Seeing a small bit of what Garp was capable of, he wondered how strong those three were compared to him.

"Your adventure doesn't have to end here, you can always come with us."

Buggy laughed. "I'd like that, but... never mind. Sure, I might stick around."

"Question." Buggy said.

"What?"

"You open portals, where do they go? How far can you go?"

Wolf laughed at this. "You know, everyone assumes I'm opening a portal. I thought that too at first, but once I got used to my devil fruit I realize I was not opening a portal."

"Huh? Then what are you doing?"

"I'm creating a door to another location."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"No." Wolf said.

"Anyway, it's hard to explain with words. One of these days, I'll show you. For now, hang out with the others and be happy we survived. We'll arrive at the next island in a few days, and hopefully, we can get a doctor to treat everyone."

Wolf walked away, thinking about what Buggy told him. He had to learn haki, and strengthen his abilities.

To become famous, to be the most famous, he had to take over all the seas one after the other. In his current state, that might not be possible. But, he'd try even if it killed him.

Wolf couldn't wait, and along the way he might just encounter his old friends.

5