I Got A Girlfriend
11.6k 16 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WHa.. WH", I stuttered. Feeling something soft behind my back I became red.

After calming down, I unwrapped myself from her hands and faced towards her.

[The way she acted it seems even she likes me.... I don't think any girl will hug a guy whom she doesn't like. That's it .... Now or Never..... it's worth a shot ]

Still facing her I bowed in front of her and stretched forward my right hand using which i was holding my sandwich.

"Rin Adachi ! I love you, Please accept my feelings..." , I confessed as i eagerly waited for the results.

The sandwich in my hand disappeared, As i raised my head I saw her eating it. She stuffed the sandwich in her mouth and a few crumbs remained on her cheek. 

[Fck... Cuteness overload........... And finally I got a girlfriend.....]

Maintaining my excitement below danger level I asked her, "Does this mean, Yes?"

She took a bite from her sandwich and started chewing it.

I started feeling weird from mixed feelings...

[Is she a glutton ? That's why she ate my sandwich]

As I was lost in my thought.... She leapt on me. Even if it was sudden... I didn't lose my balance.

She held my face with both her hands and without wasting a second she joined her lips with mine.

Wait! something hot is being send to my mouth.

*gulp* I swallowed it. Her tongue tangled with mine and for some reason my tongue unconsciously moved on its own as i hugged her.

*gasp* Our lips separated as we both caught our breath. I unbuckled her ..... Still unaware what happened..

"Now you also accepted my feelings.... teehee" ,she said and ran downwards.

My fingers moved towards my lips slowly......

[So that's what a kiss feels like.......]

Rin Adachi's POV(perspective) after kiss-

I swiftly ran downstairs and went inside the toilet. 

Her face grew red like a tomato..

Gently touching her lips she thought.

[How embarrassing.... What will he think of me now ?... But it was his fault to confess me out of nowhere.... anyone would have done the same thing if their crush confessed to them out of nowhere............. His lips were really soft for a guy...]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Touya Sato's POV

[This is my best lunch break until now.]

Slowly I headed to my classroom and sat on my seat ignoring my friends....

"Touya" "Touya"

I noticed that she yet didn't return to the classroom...

(SFX-- shake) "TOUYA" 

"huh? Ya, What happened?" , I asked Haruto normally.

"What are you dreaming about in mid day?" , Fuji asked me.

"Nothing?"

"By the do you know what happened to Haruto" ,Fuji asked. Dai giggled.

"What happened?"

"He proposed to our class president.... and she tore his letter and blew the pieces on his face" , Dai gushed.

I looked towards sad Haruto with a pitiful face.

"Shit happens", I consoled him.

" By the way..… Why are you touching your lips? " , Fuji enquired.

"No! it's nothing nothing" I reassured.

[What.... My finger is being unconsciously drawn towards my lips]

"Class return to your seats" , My homeroom teacher commanded and her gaze shifted towards me.

"Don't forget to meet me after school, " she said.

I didn't answer her. I wanted her to know that i was pissed at her........

Rin was also in class.. I again started to stare at her with a smug expression as i remembered the kiss.... She suddenly turned behind and my gaze automatically like a reflex (I got this reflex after using this move for 1 and half year) turned towards the window.

(SFX-- Thud) "Where are you looking again.... pay attention here... " , My teacher scolded after hitting a bull's eye with her chalk.

She came close to my face and when she bent to pick up the chalk she whispered in my ears, "Pay attention to me."

My body shivered.

[What did she mean?]

168