Sensei?
11.7k 19 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~~DING DONG~~

"Let's go," Haruto called. He continued, "Oh sorry, Someone here has an extra lesson to attend."

They laughed as they left me in class. To me they appeared like 3 demon brothers.

After everyone left i stared outside the window for a while and then headed out for the 

[Even I want to go Home... Where the hell she is... She is nowhere to be found....]

(SFX--BuMp!...…splash!)

"Wah! Who the f...... Ah sensei....Sorry" I apologized. A glass of water she carried splashed on me.

[Even though it was her fault

“Ouuu” , She muttered.

My gaze shifted towards legs. Her legs were spread out as her pencil skirt rolled up, and those black panties she wore were clearly visible. It was a sight, any high schoolers would die for. Rin’s face flashed on the back of my mind and I stopped looking at them, of course things like this will make me feel guilty. 

I slowly stood up and gave sensei a hand to stand.

Waiting for my thank you I looked at her face. 

“What are you staring at?”

“You called me sensei.”

“As Thank You.. I free you”

“Thank you”. I thanked her and left for home without turning behind so she doesn’t change her decision.

 

Hina (Teacher pov) after collision

(SFX--BuMp!...…splash!)

I saw him still recovering from the collision. Using that time, I slowly spread open my legs…my pencil skirt bobbled over my stocking…. I waited for him to notice my black thongs. I knew a high schooler can’t resist peeking at them.

[Oh no! the collision was really potent...… I wanted to spill the water over my chest but..…  I wore black thongs and bra for him to notice…. No trouble lets adjust it with panties this time…. It’s more than enough for him to masturbate tonight..…]

Touya shifts his gaze away from me and hands me his hand to stand....…

I took his hand and raised up.… and let him leave as I finished my plan already….…. I have to think something for tomorrow…..

[Did he really ignore the panties i wore for him.....… Something's wrong…. Normally he wouldn’t do that… Even yesterday ,When i made him help me in the library with holding the ladder, he was continuously peeking inside my skirt..…It’s just my imagination… Maybe he got scared of being caught by me....…Aaah ! that face I completely want to devour him….]

“Now that I think of it it’s not as bad as I thought…. Tonight I can masturbate at least 5 times with the hand he held, ” i murmured to myself and happily humming headed to the parking lot.

-------------—--------—

Touya’s Pov

“What was that? My entire time got wasted. I wanted to meet Rin after school, ”i murmured as I headed to the school gate.

“BOW!” ?? Roared behind my back.

“Wahh!” , I yelled getting scared.

“Ah! Rin it’s you?”

“Sorry, It was not your favourite idol”

“No! I didn’t mean that” I continued “By the way about that…”

“Of course we are dating now, Right?”

“Are you Ok with me?” I asked 

“I am dating you Only because it’s you” , She reassured with a smile.

I didn’t get what she said but I also smiled back. It was like a dream to me.

“By the way, Why did you allow me to stare at you from the starting of High school”

“At first I thought… You will lose interest in me in a day… then it became a week..month..and more than a year…I didn’t want to wait decades before u spoke with me so I took the lead”

“I LOVE you” , my mouth moved on its own.

She stopped and blushed ,“ What’s with this out of nowhere…. You idiot!”

Oh, no! she’s too cute

“I love you too,” She said and headed towards her house.

“Let’s eat lunch together Tomorrow” she said as she turned back and waved her hand.

“Ok,” I yelled and waved at her back.

I also went to my home and played my favourite video game without changing my uniform.

I was so happy that even though I lost again and again my happiness didn’t decrease even by a dust particle.

“I am home, ” My sister greeted. “Welcome home,” I replied.

She passed beside and went towards the kitchen.

After a bath we sat to have dinner.

"Itadakimasu (I humbly receive)”, we prayed and started eating.

“Who was that girl?”

“Huh?”

 

173