Doubt
10.8k 10 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who was that girl?"

"Huh?" I continued "What are you talking about ?"

"Like I asked, who was that girl?" She sneered. 

Even though she concentrated on her food, I felt her gazes on me.

[Oh! That's it... she noticed Rin's perfume lingering on me.....Maybe Rin uses a strong perfume..... I should have taken a bath after i returned home...... For now, I need to think of an excuse...]

“No one, “I answered.

“Ok, It doesn’t seem like you are lying, “she said suspiciously.

A moment passed silently, Only the clanking in bowls and plate was audible.

“You know......… What happened in school today?........… Dai got a girlfriend, “ I tried to break the silence.

“Oh! Nice, “She said in a monotone..… still suspecting me.

“And Haruto got rejected by a girl”

“hmmm..…”

“And Fuji used his sister’s body soap today… Everyone was teasing him… He was about to cry…., “I mocked.

“Oh!, “She exclaimed…. her expression showed that she realized something. She continued, “Hahaha poor guy, serves him right for using his sister’s body soap.”

[Yes, she took it…. She looks normal now]

We chatted happily, and soon it was time for bed.

“Good Night, ”I said and went to my room.

----------———

“Wake up Touya, “My sister woke me up.

Like every morning, I went to school.

“Oh! Dai’s absent today, “I noticed.

“I guess he is too happy of getting a girlfriend… So maybe he’s still dreaming about her, “He mocked.

(SFX-haha)

I turned towards Rin she already had her eyes stuck on me. This time I didn’t waver. I raised my eyebrow as a sign for “hi”.

She replied by doing the same thing and we both smiled.

“Ok guys sit down! "

Sensei entered the class.

Today I didn’t even look at her. Those sexy panties flashed in my mind which made even more difficult to look at her.

She was circling the class as she read the book. When she got beside me she dropped her book and many papers got scattered.… bending slowly she faced her butt towards me and gathered the papers which fell from the book.

Her butt was very close to me and the tight black pencil skirt made the lining of her butt clearly visible..… I wanted to touch it!.

Above her I saw Rin looking at me and once again we talked using eyes and I completely forgot about her butt.

Gathering them she stood and continued the class.

------------------—

Hina (Teacher) pov-

“Ok guys sit down!, “I commanded.

I looked towards Touya. He is looking at his book.

[Oh! he’s trying to ignore me? I will also see how much longer you will ignore….]

Grabbing the book and stuffing some papers I began to read it and circled the class. When I just came beside Touya I dropped my Book.. Luckily all papers scattered at the same place..  

I slowly bent to pick the paper while my butt faced Touya.

[Now stare at it with all your hearts’s content… maybe I should kneel so that my butt will look even sexier]

Touya wasn’t looking at me, he was staring somewhere else. 

[Look..Look..]

I remained there a little longer but he didn’t care to notice. Angrily, I rose and continued reading.

[Why was he staring at Rin…. Does he like her or was he looking at someone else… By that angle it should have been Rin only… I should watch him closely now… There is no way I will let him fall for anyone]

Touya’s pov

Soon arrived the Lunch time… I didn’t stare at Rin anymore after the paper gathering incident because I didn’t want anyone to notice us.

[I told her “lets meet again on the roof” using signs..…. Let’s see if she comes here?]

I opened the door and saw her near the guardrail. Her hair and skirt fluttered as the gentle wind blowed. 

Removing her earphone she said, “What, You got a sandwich again?....…”You pervert”

“Huh!”

 Then I remembered the kiss and blushed.

“How..cute” She teased and took my sandwich to eat.

We happily talked on the roof as the gentle wind blew on our faces.

Finally, We both agreed on keeping our relationship a secret and went to our class.

Today Sensei didn’t tell me to stay after school as I behaved my best today so I can walk with Rin after school.

~~DING DONG~~

“Let’s go, ”They said.

“You go ahead I have some work in the library so I can’t come, " I excused. After everyone went home I picked up my bag and went for the exit.

As I passed the girl’s toilet somebody held my collar from behind and…

(SFX_—Drag)

She took me inside a stall and made me sit on the WC (toilet) seat.

“Yu….”I yelled as she shut my mouth with her lips.

163