YUI….
10.8k 9 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui kissed me before I fought back. Before she went did anything more, I threw her back.

"Shhh," She signed.

""Hey... Do you like Kobayashi?"

"No, he looks fine but he is sooo not my type"

"I know right... lol""

I heard some girls talking as they left the toilet. That's when I realised.

[What the... I Am in a girls' toilet.. They would label me a pervert if they saw me here... And why did Yui drag me here and kiss me so casually... What does she want from me after ignoring me for months...]

Glaring at her angrily I stood up, she was taller and stronger than me. Even though I am scared my pride as a man kicked in. I pushed her aside to make my way to the stall's door.

(SFX- Bam)

She once again pulled my collar and threw me on the seat.

[Fck... She caught me off guard... She knows I won't make a ruckus here that's why she bought me here.... better listen to her]

I whispered, "What ?"

She glared at me angrily.

[What did I do now... I didn't even talk with her in months]

"Who's she?"

"Who?"

"Who was the girl with you on the roof"

"Why do you care?" ,I said as to imply mind your own business.

" Tell me who it is? *menacing*"

[Oh no! I can see her nerve on forehead... If this continues I might not go outside harmless...]

"Oh! Are you talking about that girl?, "I found an excuse.,"She is some random girl I met on the roof. We were having a dispute on whose spot it was... She really was a handful"

"Hmm..," she mumbled.

"Why did you talk with me suddenly?" I asked.

"I wanted to know if you got a girlfriend"

"Of course I ha... I don't have but very soon I am going to get one.", I stuttered.

"Huh? What do you mean you will get one?" 

"I was thinking of confessing to a girl I like," , I replied shyly.

(Sfx- Grab)

"Don't you dare confess, If you do you will regret it....I can't continue anymore........you are mine," She commanded.

(SFX- lick)

Still grabbing my tie, she licked on my cheek as I sat bewildered.

"Don't tell about this to your sister, " She said.

Then she smiled and turned back as her blonde hair strikes my face and she left the stall.

[What the... What did she mean by "You are mine" and licking my cheek like a "marking"... Does she like me.. If so then why did she never talk with me until now .........and why shouldn't I tell it to my sister... for now lets concentrate on how to leave the lavatory].

Silently I concentrated on all the sounds surrounding me... Since school was over many people weren't present. I confirmed that no one was inside the washroom so I raced to the lavatory gate to see if anyone was outside. 

My heartbeat raised when I saw Sensei coming towards the washroom. I swiftly ran into the last stall and closed the door. Praying that she will not enter the washroom… I silently listened to the sounds.

(SFX--TAP TAP TAP-high heel    CLick-click)

The worst luck..... She was holding on to the doorknob I was in. I silent climbed onto the seat and stood on it so that my shoes won't appear.

"Anybody Inside" ,She enquired.

I didn't reply... I could have tried saying yes, but I wasn't sure that she would buy it.

Trying for a while she gave up and went to the stall beside me. The sound of her peeing was audible to me. It made my little johnny hard. I thought my heart would give up any time now.

She left the stall and Once I was sure no one sound was there; I opened the door of my stall.

"Yo!" Sensei greeted with a smiling face who was standing in front of my stall. 

165