Encounter in WC
10k 17 176
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yo" Sensei said with a smile in front of the stall door.

[I heard her go out why is she here?.....]

I looked at her feet. She wore black stockings but her heels were gone. Realising how trapped I was... I tried to run away.

(SFX-- *Flash*)

She took a photo of me in the girl's Wc. I leapt on her to grab her phone but no luck, she already took it away from my sight.

(SFX-- Bam!) she closed the stall door.

I tried to pull it but sensei was holding it tight.

"Wahh!," I screamed as I fell back after she whisked away her hand from the door.

She entered inside the stall and locked it.

"Woah! so hot"

"After-school Clubs are really a pain......,"Some girls were chatting.

[Oh no! I am so dead..... Sensei saw me here and those girls are outside and what is Sensei doing inside my stall?... Is she trying to save me....?]

Sensei was smiling. I slowly stepped behind and fell on the seat. 

Didn't know what to do.… I waited for something to happen.

I whispered, "Sense......" 

She bent forward and held my both cheeks with her right hand. It made me hard to talk. 

"Shhhh!" she said. *Deja vu*

I tried to free my face from her hand but she used her left hand to pin both my hands above my head on the wall behind.

"UuUuuuUUu, "Was the only thing I could say.

She gave an evil smile and stretched out her tongue... and slowly slid it past the small opening of my mouth. The tongue didn't go any futher inside as my teeth stopped it.....

Using her tip of the tongue she licked my lips. The harder I tried to free myself, the harder she pinned my arms. It felt as though her entire body weight was on her arms.

"Let's go"

"Ya it's already pretty late, we have to go soon or president will scold again" those girls said and left.

[This is the chance.....]

I rocked my face, and her grip of me loosened... I freed both of my arms and pushed her violently... 

"wahh, " She yelled and fell on the floor. I grabbed her phone from her pocket and shot outside the washroom without looking behind.

"Wait!, " she yelled, but there was no waiting anymore.

I dashed into the classroom......I tried to Unlock it But it had a password. Since I had no other choice than breaking the phone, I kept it on factory reset and kept it deep inside her purse in staffroom praying that the process would get finished by the time she saw.

Rin already left home, so I texted her "Sorry, Wasn't able to walk together, tomorrow for sure.. Good Night " using my phone and deleted her information from my phone.

Hina (Sensei) Pov-

[ Ahh! I am at my limit.. I want to masturbate..]

Eagerly I went to the girls' toilet. The last one is the best since my moans won't be audible far.. So i tried to open the door but it was locked... No one was inside. I smelled suspicion, so i went to the bathroom beside.

[Someone is trying to suppress their breathing sound...*sniff* It smells like Touya... No way what it's him.. Maybe its Rin, but why is she acting so suspicious... She and Touya might be in a relationship let me have a word with her.]

I used water to make it sound like i was peeing and left the Washroom. Removing my heels I silently tiptoed and stood beside the last stall.

*click* The door opened... I waited to surprise her as I faced the door.

"Yo!, " I said. Then I got astonished.

[What! what is touya doing here.... Fast, I need to take a photo of him...] 

I thought but my hand already grabbed it and *flash* took a picture.

Noticing Touya trying to run away I shut the door with one hand and uploaded the photo to my drive. Two girls were heading towards here, So I took the chance and went inside. 

First, he fell but then he stood, and while stepping behind he stumbled and sat on the seat. I wanted to devour him, eat him, rape him, keep him by my side for the entire life even though I am married.

After seeing him defenseless I couldn't resist and blew my cover. I grabbed his cheek by my right hand to shut him up. His mouth looked like that of a fish.....So tempting. He tried to unwrap my hand, but I pinned both his arms on the wall behind; I guess he doesn't know that I was an athelete few years ago. I so much wanted a rope or something to keep him bound but I realized we can't get everything we want.....

I slowly slid my tongue inside his mouth. But his teeth came in between which didn't make much difference... I happily played with his lips using my tongue..He tried to free himself but I gave him no chance. He really seemed to have underestimated my strength... After a few minutes his face grew red... I wanted to lick his face too so as I shifted my tongue from his lips towards his cheek but suddenly he shook his head freed his arms and pushed me down. This totally took me off guard, My phone slipped from my pocket which he noticed and took away. "Wait !," I yelled, but he ignored me.

[He really is very aggressive... but No problem since my cover is blown I will enjoy you every day from today.] Still lying down I slowly lifted my skirt, slid fingers inside my pussy and started masturbating while I stuffed my right hand inside my mouth... 

Touya's POV

I reached home safely encountering no one troublesome.


If you liked It then don't forget to Support me.

And also I will be updating daily....

 

176