On the Rooftop
9.3k 8 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(SFX--pant pant)

I panted as I leaned against my closed door. Grasping my breath, I took a bath and went to my room.

"Fine, no problem

tomorrow for sure... Good night :D"  Rin replied for the chat I sent.

I didn't feel like eating after what all happened recently.

Rolling on the bed I recalled what all happened today.


Today on rooftop..

"What? Why do you want to maintain our relationship a secret?, " Rin asked.

"It's because I want to confirm something., "

"What do you want to confirm?... Do you think I am faking being you girlfriend, " She pouted.

[SO CUTE]

"No.. No chance in hell.. It's just that..."

"......"

"Whenever I get a girlfriend and make it public for some reason we break up in the next 2 days."

"Is it a curse or something, "She mocked.

"It maybe.. I don't know, that's why I want to see how longer we can be a couple if we maintain our relationship a secret.... Also tell anything weird happening with you or around you."

"What's this.. scaring me..."

"I am serious.... ", I reassured.

[This may lead to a clean break up... Just what on hell I told her.. maybe she will think I am bonkers or I am not interested]

"Fine by me... I am not someone who breaks up so easily."She said.

I wanted to ask about her previous boyfriends but since she never asked me about my ex-girlfriends... I thought to forget about it and live in the present.

She smiled, and I smiled back.

"I really hope... we never break apart"

" Me too, you idiot, "she said returning inside the door. This time I leapt on her back and hugged her. She unwrapped herself faced me closed the door with her leg and climbed on me....

We stared at each other for a few seconds, even though she climbed on me I didn't feel any burden. Slowly closing the distance between our lips we gently kissed.....


Present

[ Why did Yui act so weirdly....  Firstly, she talked with me after many months, secondly she kissed me very casually, thirdly she told me not to confess to a girl I like or I will regret it and Finally she didn't want Nee chan to know any of this.... Why?.............. Also what was Sensei doing with me... Was she teasing me or playing with me..... From next time I meet her I should better ignore her and avoid eye contact and not be alone with her......]

All this gave me a headache.... 

"Ahh, "I screamed.

"What happened, " Sister asked.

"whoa! when did you come home?" I asked her since I thought she was at work.

"I finished work early, so I came fast, "She replied.. continuing," Did you again meet a girl today?"

"Ya! I met Yui... She talked with me after many days..."

"What did she say?"

[What do I say? If I tell that she dragged me into the girl's bathroom and kissed, then it might turn troublesome... better find something else to say.]

"She just said Hi and , You are mine..., "I paused.

[No... What did I just say.... It came out automatically...]

My sister's calm face suddenly had a fierce look.

"Nee chan," I said.

"Oh! I forgot I have something important to do... I will come soon wait for me.,"She excused herself and went out.

My sixth sense told me she was lying and the important business must be with Yui... I wanted to see how things will go so even I raced to the door and wore sandals to go.. Yui lived just a few houses beside us.

I wore my black jacket to camouflage me in the darkness and went outside. 

"I told you to wait inside right?"

158