Dinner
9k 12 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I told you to wait inside right?" I heard my sister's voice and my head faced towards the sound.

She stood beside the door as if she was expecting me to come. 

"a..a..I wanted to tell you something., "I stuttered.

"What she asked?"

"I want fish for dinner...."I spoke the first excuse which came to my mind.

"Ok, let's go inside, "Sister said.

"B..But you said you had some business. Right?, "

"I will take care of it after dinner."

"Ok, "I replied in relief.

[I for sure messed up there... better be careful from next time]

She made dinner and we sat to eat.

"Itadakimasu"

I felt a slight anger on my sister's face. As I used my chopsticks to eat the fish, I sniffed it to savour the smell.

The fish smelled funny, so I took a piece of fish from my sister's fish and compared it. 

"Wow!" I exclaimed after sniffing it.

"Nee chan, my fish seems to be rotten"

"Where let me see...." She stood and got to my side to taste the fish.

She took a large bite to eat.

"Wait, try a small b......mmmmmmmmm"

She grabbed my collar, lifted me up and joined our lips. The fish piece she took to eat now was slowly entering my mouth as both our tongues were tangled together. *gulp* I gulped it ultimately and even then she continued... Her tongue felt hot and aggressive, It was scanning every millimeter of my mouth... After my struggle to free myself became weaker...... she dropped me on the floor. My energy was getting drained at an enormous rate as I sprawled on the floor unable to move anything.

"Nee.."

"Better to buy odourless ones next time....

You left me with no choice Tou-kun, stalking is not your job...

But kissing you when you are awake feels way better than when you are sleep, "she said with a thirsty look on her face.

My eyelids were heavy I knew once I closed them I won't be able to lift them again.......But I can't help it.

[I couldn't hear her.... I am feeling sleepy.... Ahh.. Now I remember.... I felt like this many times for now...]


"Good Morning Touya-kun" , My sister woke me up.

Like everyday morning I woke up and saw my sister's face first and went to school.

This morning was a bit different.... because I was scared of Sensei.

[How do I face her... *motivating myself* Yes, just ignore her just as planned... I didn't meet her in Wc yesterday and I didn’t touch her phone.]

I met Rin's gaze, and we messed with each other like that for a while even though I was surrounded by Fuji and Haruto.... Until Sensei arrived.

"Everyone get to your seats"

I swiftly opened a book and locked my gaze into it.

"Ok, Today it's self study for you guys until Lunch break, " she announced and everyone controlled their joy.

Self-study means time pass for us... Even for me it was the best choice.

"Touya can you help me with the library please..., "She asked.

"Sorry miss but my leg's sprained... and I can't walk properly.."

"Oh is that so, did it by chance happen the restroom? "

"No miss, " I replied . I exactly knew what she was implying, but she doesn't have any proof.... My win.

"Everyone do your work.... , "she commanded and passed me on her way to the back gate of our classroom.

"Check you phone, "she whispered as she passed me.

I slowly turned on my phone to check my message and it has a picture of me in the bathroom.

[What! No No No... It's not possible... I clearly remember It deleting. No way I could have missed]

*ping*

"Come to the same stall we met.… yesterday" another message arrived

156