Girl’s WC ll
9.6k 6 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I won't do anything that will hurt you,...... If you stay still...." she reassured.

This time I wanted some girl to come for the WC so I can get caught. My plan, for now, was to wait for some girl to come and "mmm" at the top of my voice.

"Ara, by chance are you waiting for some girl to come here."

"Bad luck, I saw a 'slippery floor, don't cross' board outside. No one will disturb us until we are done.,"Sensei said pouring water into my last hope.

She moved back a bit and unbuttoned my shirt. Then moved my shirt behind my hands. Now my coat and shirt were on my rear side along with my tied hands, exposing my ventral side of the body completely naked to Sensei.

"You really aren't as meek as I thought," She said sliding her hand across my collarbone.

"Do you want to see how an adult woman's naked body looks like?"

"mmmm"

"So you want to see.." she now unbuttoned her shirt and dropped it on the floor. She was wearing a black bra and her boobs shook when she removed her shirt.

"Ara, Looks like you already are aroused..., "She teased touching the tip of my dick.

I shook my head slightly to imply "no".

She took no notice and licked my neck as she pinched my nipples.

Unbuckling her bra now were her naked boobs in front of me. They were pretty large and well-shaped. Then she aggressively hugged me. I could feel her semi-soft tits on my chest.

"How do they feel? They are far better than any of the boobs you felt until now right?" She asked still hugging but looking at my face.

Again I shook my head to imply "no". Some of my previous girlfriends had even better ones.

"Huh?" she looked annoyed. 

"I will train you such that you can't live without me" 

"......"

She stood up now and took a photo of me from her phone, I was pretty sure that it was not to blackmail me but for some other purpose.

Now, she unbuckled her skirt and left it on the floor. Standing in front of me in black panties which exposed a lot and black stocking, she was panting with a hungry face as if she wanted to devour something. I knew It was me in here who was unable to do anything.

Lifting her leg she caressed my nipples but I shook behind.

"Bad boy"

Now she touched my dick with her foot and said, "Ah! So you are ready"

She bent and unzipped my pant and took down my underwear as my dick stood up like an antenna.

"Your mind says no but your body says yes" she mocked as she enveloped my dick with her hands.

"Just stay still and I will pleasure you" she reassured.

She took out her tongue and touched the tip of my dick. 

"mmmmm" I said in pleasure.

"You feeling good? I haven't even started."

Slowly and gently she started to lick the sides and lubricated my dick with her saliva.

"Your pre-cum tastes go good, I knew it from the start, you really are a treasure... I will never let you go....*gulp*"

She enveloped my dick with her mouth, first It was only a bit but later It went until the base.

"Ah! You really are big.... It's been a long since I did a deep throat, "she commented.

Once again she started sucking my dick while she played with my balls using her left hand.

Her right-hand finger slipped through her panties into her dripping pussy while she constantly sucked my dick, now rigorously.

The pleasure was too much for me to handle. It's been 2-3 minutes and I lost my will to hold it. Finally, I was about to cum when she took her mouth out.... 

"Do you think I will let you cum so easily...?" She said as she stood up with her wet pussy.



 

 

 

135