Girl’s Wc
9.9k 17 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*ping*

Come to the same stall we met.... yesterday" another message arrived.

[Shall I go or not?.... but if everyone see that photo then it might turn bad for me... Rin might understand but she would get labelled as a girlfriend of a pervert eventually.... Better go and negotiate with sensei....]

Since It was the starting of the day.... There was a little chance of any girl being present in the girl's toilet.... Secretly and swiftly like a ninja I made it  near to the girl's toilet...

I used my hearing skill to detect any sound but to reassure I stayed outside camping for 15 minutes.... In the meantime no one came out neither went in...

Assuming it's safe I went in and stood in front of the last stall. I was ready of facing sensei inside, even then I took a long breath because the moment itself was very tense.... 

*click*

A door beside me opened and sensei popped out…

“Sen…” Before I even finished spelling it she pushed me inside of the last stall.

I fell on my knees and before I stood up again; she grabbed both my hands to my back. Now I was completely lying down on the dry but cold floor. My legs stretched till the wash basin(sink) while my face was at the door of the stall.

She sat on my back and taped my hands together using a sellotape (cello tape). I struggled to push her down but she wouldn’t even budge. “Get off me, Sensei” , I yelled.

“mmmm”

She also taped my mouth.

“sh,” she said turning behind to tape my legs.

But of course I won’t let her do anything she wants. I rigorously shook my legs so she wouldn’t be able to get a hold of them.

“Why won’t you give up” she said as if it was a piece of cake for her.She stretched her legs like a scissor and caught both my legs at once tightly and then she taped my legs together as well. She finally stood up as I relaxed my back.

"I am not really that heavy, "she tried to act cute but in the situation she looked like a kidnapper.

I angrily glared at her and said, "mm..m..mmm.m.mmmmm..m.mmm"

"Ara even now we can't shut....can we?, "she said looking down.

Easily she lifted me up and made me sit on the WC seat. I wriggled a lot, but it didn't make much difference.

After, that she sat on my lap which made it even more tough to struggle. The only thing I move is my torso and head.

Finally she taped my neck like a collar and pasted it to the wall behind...I tried to free myself but I got chocked.....

Now, I was completely immovable like a mannequin.

*Heavy breathing*

"At last you gave up.., " She said still sitting on my lab.. My legs were growing numb because of that.

"You are wondering .. why i still have that photo right?"

I nodded slightly.

"That day I saved that file immediately to my drive... I have many more of those pics I took from middle school.

[Middle school... I never remembered seeing her before this year of high school.]

"I even shifted from middle school to high school for you... It wasn't easy getting the same class as yours but I somehow managed to get you into my class this year. fufufu, "she laughed.

*Hugs tightly*

"You are such a bad boy ignoring me every day... Do you know how much I held back...,"She asked.

"Mmm..mm.mmm, " I said.

"Yesterday you even pushed me, a bad boy like you needs punishment, "she said.

I shivered not knowing what the punishment was. I was feeling something wet flowing beneath her.

"Oh! so you noticed.. Until now I was masturbating in the stall beside thinking how I can rape you and I already cummed twice before I even reached the best part. (In her imagination)

She started licking my cheek slowly.

"Even though I am married, I can't take my eyes of you, even after getting fucked multiple times by my husband I don't feel as good as it feels when I masturbate thinking of you. Now he works in Kyoto and visits me occasionally, he truthfully said that he fucked other girls at his work……so I asked if I can also have sex with anyone I like and he gave me his permission…. So there would be no trouble....…”

This time she licked my nose and the tape gagging my lips.

"Why don't you stay with me, I will take good care of you" she asked caressing my chin with her right hand and the other hand over my shoulder.

She took of the tape of my mouth and kept her finger on my lips and said "shh"

*bite* angrily I bit her finger, but she already took her finger out and gagged me.

"Looks like its a no... But no problem I will follow you wherever you study or work... even to the end of the world...Until you become mine..... Don't think you can escape from me..."

I shivered.

"I won't do anything that will hurt you,...... If you stay still...." she reassured.

Shall I stop at this level Of spiciness or Can I go into actual Sex scenes....
  • yes- stop it at this level Votes: 47 7.5%
  • no- you can go to sex scenes Votes: 134 21.5%
  • more - Detailed sex scenes... last longer.. Votes: 442 70.9%
Total voters: 623
135