Girl’s Wc lll
9.1k 9 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you think I will let you cum so easily...?" She said as she stood up with her wet pussy.

"You were a terrible boy for pushing me down yesterday, also you lied about the sprain on your leg Today and trying to bite my finger.... How shall I punish you?" She asked while she caressed my naked body with her fingers. 

*pinch* She pinched both my nipples with her sharp nails and twitched them.

"You are so sensitive, want to bully you more, "She teased and became more violent.

It became painful after a while.

"mmmm" I hummed shaking my head and once again I choked because of the tape on my neck like a dog on a leash. She lifted her skirt and took out her phone and once again she had a photo session.

This time she sat on my lap and said, "look here".

I closed my eyes and turned my head away.

"mmmm" I yelled in pain as she squeezed my dick tightly.

"I said look here, "she commanded.

I still didn't give up, Still closing my eyes I was prepared for the worst.

"Fine, for now, let's be satisfied with what I have, "She sighed and I took a breath in relief.

She took a few more pictures of my naked body and dick, also of the face which are most probably all blur because I didn't keep my face still even if she held it with one of her hands. And once the photoshoot was over she dropped her phone over her skirt and glared at me with a wicked smile.

It's already been an hour since I went out of the classroom. I was hoping for help but all the rays of hope were blocked by this pervert teacher, who stood dripping wet in front of me.

This time she bent instead of kneeling, so I was able to see her boobs hanging. Using her hand right hand she caressed my dick and who was stiff for a long time now and her left hand went stretched to her rear and there was a slurping sound everywhere.

As I was about to cum again she stopped again preventing me from cumming. 

"No No No" She said and stopped. For a few minutes, she licked my face and caressed my body and thighs.

Once again she started to give a blowjob stopping just before I was about to cum.

It continued for an hour alternating with a handjob and blowjob, also she played with my balls every now and then. My mind was blank I wanted to cum so badly but she won't let me, my face grew red and my eyes started drooping.

"It looks like you gave up, All this time you didn't even cum once but I have cummed for about 8 times and I still want more. Do you want to watch me do it?" she asked but I gave no response.

She stood and sat down leaning on the door, She was right in front of me naked with nothing but her wet panties and stockings.

"See," she said and removed her panties and stretched her legs apart exposing her pussy.

Its bright pink in colour and was completely flowing with fluids. Her pubic hair was shaved as there was a tattoo present there which was clearly visible. The arrow was faced towards her pussy. She stretched her pussy with her left hand while she sucked her right-hand ringers with her mouth.

Seeing a strict and mature teacher in such a lewd position would make anyone go crazy.

"Now make sure to watch me closely, " she said in a lewd voice.

 

*RING RING* Her phone rang

 

135