Rin’s house lV (18+)
10.4k 24 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you want some ice cream?" she asked.

I gave no time to think, my instincts dominated my actions. 

The ice cream which she spread on her stomach was dripping, I can't let the ice cream go waste.

I stretched out my tongue and first licked the ice cream which was dripping.

"Ah...ah, "Rin let out a cute voice. Her voice acted as a catalyst, it sounded encouraging. Then slowly from circling her tummy, I reached to the center part, licking the ice cream even there, now remained ice cream only in her belly button. I stretched out my tongue and dipped it in her belly button. "Ahh, " she moaned and unbuckled her front hook of the bra. There lied two bare breasts with pale pink nipples in front of horny me.

The ice cream she held in her hands, now became a stick and the last of its drops fell on her breasts and neck. 

"Bad girl, dripping ice cream like that, "I teased her and licked her right nipple, her back arched. Similarly, I licked her left nipple while I pinched her right nipple. Both of her soft nipples now became hard. Rin seemed to be enjoying it. Completely licking the ice cream off her marshmallow-like boobs, I searched for the last of the ice cream. I laid on top of Rin as I stretched even forward on my knees to lick the ice cream off her neck. Even though I licked the ice cream off her, it was still sticky, our skin stuck together. What's with the situation, neither of us showed the slightest bit of hesitation. The sound of the television overlapped her moans.

Caressing, her soft boob with my right hand and just grazing her left nipple, I licked the ice cream off her neck. I gathered the last of it in my tongue and poured it in Rin's slightly opened mouth. She opened her eyes and held my face as my tongue which dripped off the last of ice cream closed the distance between our mouths. She sucked my stretched tongue until it completely lost its flavor, then she nibbled on it.

"What do we do now? The ice cream finished, "She asked with a cute voice hoping I would suggest what was in her mind.

I looked confused, do we need more ice cream I thought, she looked towards the sweets I brought. 

"Chocolates,  "I said.

"Oh! are they for my parents, you really came prepared to impress my parents"

I left the sofa on which she laid down and fetched the chocolates I brought.

Struck to me as a surprise, laid a naked Rin in front of me. Her panties landed on the corner top of the television. Now come here let's share the chocolates together, She stretched her hand towards me and I handed her a piece of chocolate and I popped one in my mouth. It was tasty.

"Is it good? " She asked.

"Yes, they really are."

"Didn't I say let's share them?"

"Did I ever say no" I transferred the half-melted chocolate from my mouth into hers.

"Mmm" It's really good."Do you want to eat something even better.?"

"Yes, "I replied.

She ate the chocolate I handed it to her and stretched hand for one more. I handed her a larger piece of chocolate this time.

Looking at the chocolate I handed her, she teased me, "Are you that hungry? Even though you just had your lunch."

She grabbed it and placed it in her vaginal hole. 

"Now, Wait for a moment"

I stared at her pink pussy with chocolate inside. 

"Don't stare that much, It's embarrassing" I looked at her beet-red face.

[Wasn't she the one who first wanted to show me; It's tough to understand girls.]

But watching her made me want to bully her, ignoring what she said a moment ago I stretched her legs apart, as her pussy twitched wide open in front of my eyes. She closed her eyes using her palms. Like she said, after a minute, the chocolate melted and dripped from her pussy.

"Do you want to eat it?, "She asked. 

Hello everyone!

If you are enjoying the story please leave a comment, rating, or review! 

For 4 advanced chapters of You can't escape their Love " join my patreon, some exclusive Pov's of Hina sensei are also posted on Patreon.

also the chapters of my new novel "Taming Yanderes and Conquering the world" are up in the patreon.

 

Thanks for your support,

regards author.

102