Rin’s house lll
6.6k 45 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing our lunch, she arranged the dishes in the dishwasher and sat on the sofa beside me and we both watched the television. I brought out the ice cream from the fridge and we each took a stick. The television was running, but even 1 percent of my attention wasn't on it. The smell of Rin who was leaning on me felt pleasant, and as I looked towards her t-shirt, I was able to see her slightest bit of cleavage, the way she licked the cylindrical ice-cream also felt, erotic. I am getting abnormally horny, my body is getting hot. Also, a little sense of guilt weighed on me. 

"Rin"

"Yes?"

"If I tell you something will you believe me, "I asked after finishing my Ice cream.

"Yes, of course, I will believe whatever you say, you are not the type to lie on my face. I know for a long time."

"Then will you believe if I say Sensei tried something lewd on me?"

"What!" she exclaimed. "When did it happen?"

"Yesterday, at the starting of the day. Everyone thought that I was bunking but in reality, I was bound in girls Wc, Sensei did all these lewd things to me." I said and paused to look at Rin's expression.

"Did you have sex with sensei?" She asked eagerly with an angry expression.

"No, She received a call from someone just before we did."

"Nice..." She sighed in relief.

"Did she hurt you anywhere?"

"No, "I replied.

"Thank god" She hugged me tightly as the ice cream on her hand dripped on my shirt.

"Do you believe me?"

"Yes, for many days I doubted Sensei had a special interest in you, but she showed her true colors so fast."

I paused and looked down, tears rolled down slowly, I understood why it feels so good when others understand and believe you.

"Why are you crying Touya, "Rin asked. Then she licked the tear on my left eye., "I am there for you, I believe you"

"I love you Touya" She confessed while she gently touched my right cheek and held the ice cream with her left.

"Rin, "My gaze shifted towards her caring and warm eyes. Slowly both of us brought our lips together and kissed. I licked her tongue until the ice cream flavor in it faded, neither of us stopped even after the flavor was completely lost. I backed down to take a breath, Rin really is an experienced kisser.

"Shall we overwrite your unpleasant memories with new ones that we will never forget?" Rin asked holding my chin.

"DO you mean..." [I understood what she meant]

"Yes you are right"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Touya, since my parents aren't home we are free to do whatever we want, and what can be better than some everlasting memories"

Before I could say anything, she placed her ice cream in my mouth and removed my t-shirt.

[My body is already in heat, if it goes on like this I might not be able to stop, why am I worrying didn't Rin allow it?]

I made up my mind, after Rin removed my T-shirt, I pinned her down on her sofa and removed her T-shirt. She wore a cute pink bra inside.

She grabbed the ice cream from my mouth and rubbed it on her soft white belly.

"Do you want some ice cream?" she asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

98