Rin’s House ll
6.3k 9 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Weirdly, there is no photo of anyone anywhere and the house is also too clean for a family.

Soon Rin came out of the door wearing a skirt and t-shirt... and locked it from outside. It seemed very awkward, even though it wasn't my first time in a girl's room. My first time in a girl's house when was it again? No this is my first time in a girl's house that why I am feeling very awkward. I searched for her parents but no one was around. Somewhere deep inside I knew what was coming.

"Rin, how are you? "I asked looking behind towards her.

"I am fine Touya, was there any trouble coming to my home? " She asked as she hid her room keys inside a locker. 

As I expected it really was awkward, she greeting me in a kimono, locking her room, and most probably her parents weren't home.

"Where are your parents Rin, I asked, " as she sat beside me and rested her face on my shoulder. 

"They went out to the office, you see both my parents are working even on Sunday and neither of them spends time with me. They are so mean, they make me feel lonely." She said softly still resting on my shoulder. There was a thud on the main door. Rin said to wait and raced towards the door, she opened it and went outside. A minute later she came inside.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"It's just the delivery man, Since you would be staying for lunch, I just ordered some burger in case my cooking fails." She said cheerfully and placed it on the dining table and grabbed out an apron "So shall I start cooking?"

"Wait" I stopped her. "There is no need for you to cook. We can just eat the burger."

"Mo... So you still do not believe in my cooking?" 

"I never actually ate your cooking"

"Just keep quiet and watch the T.V. while I make the Lunch, "She ordered and started to wash vegetables.

She looked like a housewife wearing an apron and cooking.

"Hmh.," I smirked, I may have jumped a lot of steps ahead.

Flavorsome aroma spread around the kitchen and reached my nose.

[How can she be so unsure with this level of cooking?]

I stood up, approached Rin in the kitchen, and helped her in arranging plates and dishes on the table. Even though she refused I forcefully helped her.

We sat on the same side of the table and "Itadakimasu" we greeted and began to eat.

"Mmm, It's really good, are you sure you made it and not heated it from the fridge." I joked I knew it wasn't from the fridge since I already saw it.

"No, I made it by myself just now, how to mean" She pouted. I laughed and apologized for my little joke. In between, she fed me a fried prawn with her chopstick, without any second thought I ate it and in return gave her a bite of my egg roll. Happily, chatting and flirting with each other we completed our lunch. The prawn she fed me tasted a bit funny but was really good. 

"Hey Rin." I asked unable to hold myself anymore.

"What is it?"

"Why were you wearing that Kimono?"

She bowed her head became silent as her face turned like a tomato, I am sure that she is embarrassed as hell and didn't want me to ask it.  Shall I change the topic?

"It' because you said you liked being greeted like that"

"What?, I said it? When?"

"So, you really don't remember," she asked lifting her head. She took a deep breath. "On the rooftop that day."

"Oh, ya I remembered, I like them, It's just that you surprised me, you looked really good on it." I lied about that remember part, of course, if Rin said that it should be true, these days my memory really has been hazy.

Hello everyone!

If you are enjoying the story please leave a comment, rating, or review! 

Also feel free for suggestion, and share it with your friends.

My goal for now is to make it to the trending page at least once.

Next chapter tomorrow.

For 4 advanced chapters of You can't escape their Love " join my patreon, some exclusive Pov's of Hina sensei are also posted on Patreon.

also the chapters of my new novel "Taming Yanderes and Conquering the world" are up in the patreon.

 

Thanks for your support,

regards author.

 

 

98