Rin’s house V (18+)
8.1k 8 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you want to eat it?, "She asked with a cute face with her hands below her chin. 

I looked at her chocolate dripping pussy. 

"Yes, " I replied and stretched her legs even more, and placed my chin in front of her pussy. Stretching out my tongue to make it pointed, in the first go I tried to lick as much chocolate as possible, later did I realize that my mouth stuck to her vagina while my tongue went deep inside her making erotic slurping noises. She held the back of my head and pushed my head into her pussy. Her legs which I stretched earlier now clasped behind my back, but I didn't give up on sucking the hot chocolate. I brought my Right thumb and index towards her clit and pinched it with them.

"Ahh, "she yelled, the loudest until now. I pulled her clit vertically upward while I massaged her vaginal walls using my left hand. By now the chocolate flavor finished, I stopped licking and she let her legs loose and laid panting on the bed with her cheeks red.

"Do you want one more chocolate?, "She asked.

"No need, "I replied.

"Let's go all the way in"

"Can we?"

"Yes"

"Do you have ......"

"It's my safe day today."

"Are you sure? You want to go all the way in?"

"y..."

I was too eager to have sex that I didn't bother to hear her reply. I already unzipped my pants when she said that it was her safe day today. Before she could reply, I stretched her legs and rested them on my shoulder, patted my dick on her vagina to lotion it using her juices, and slowly inserted it in her pussy. 

"yesssss" 

Her pussy was too tight, It was tough inserting it in her pussy, after a few slow and steady thrusts her pussy was able to swallow half of my dick. She rested her back on the sofa while her legs over my shoulder and fondled with her own boobs, my hands itched to hold something so I gripped my hands tightly at her waist and increased my speed. 

"Ah..Ah..*puff* I m cumming"

"me too"

"Aaah" simultaneously. I unplugged my dick from her hole and dropped her legs from my shoulder, cum overflowed and spilled from her pussy onto the sofa and she laid there panting.

"Are you done?" she asked.

I was sure I am done but after looking at her for a minute my dick stood up hard again.

"Not yet"

We changed positions this time.

{Rin kneels on the couch cushions facing the back of the couch, she rests her hands on top of the back of the couch(backrest) while Touya stands behind her facing her hips. The additional support of Rin's hands on the backrest, allows her to adjust the positioning of her hips to choose the best angle.}

"Touya, you really know this stuff," Rin said embarrassingly.

"You bet"

I slapped on her both butts at once, 

"Aye it hurts,.............."She paused. I can't see her face I wonder what expression she has. "So mean, Touya"

I inserted my middle finger in her pussy and wiggled it inside her, after she became a lot wet I trusted my dick inside her. In the first go it went deeper than earlier and with steady and rigorous pushes it went a lot deep inside her, I could feel all of her muscles twitching and enveloping my hard dick. Her back arched and her boobs swayed a lot so to support her I caught hold of her boobs and squeezed them and pinched her nipples. Her moaning was getting louder so I increased the volume of the television and continued having sex until we both got tired. It took her one more time to get tired, but I was still hard so she finished it with a handjob and laid on top of me, totally exhausted.

 

90