Chapter 2 :The crown prince
61 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

The crown prince

"As I said, I was among enemies for 3 years." I said. "I entered there as a mere farmer who was forced to fight. In the first year, I sent every single data I discovered. But after that, they found it suspicious for all their plans to be ruined at once. They increased the security. It was a bit harder to find data. I tried to send the important ones as mush as I could. And seems like it helped you a lot. And now I'm here to tell you something very important." I decreased my voice. "There's a spy in the white castle."

"WHAT?!" He shouted. "HOW COULD IT BE??! All the ones in the white castle are trustworthy people who were accepted by their Majesties themselves."

"I understand it's shocking but we need to be calm in order to destroy them." I said.

My words were reasonable enough to calm him down.

"Sorty. It's just ... I'm worried about my family." He said.

"Your family ... live in the white castle?" I said. "... Pardon me. I asked about something none of my business."

"It's OK." He said. "If not the white castle, then where should the imperial family of Brena live?"

IMPERIAL FAMILY OF BRENA? THE BRENA EMPIRE? THEN HE IS ...

I knelt down immediately.

"I'm ... I'm sorry your excellently!" I said. "I didn't ... didn't know ... I beg your pardon ... Please spare my life ... I ..."

"STOP!" He said. "Stop it. It's annoying."

"I'm so sorry!" I said.

"You did well." He said. "Go back to your tent and take a rest. You must be tired after these 3 years of being apart from your family."

"I don't have one." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't have a family." I said. "No parents. No siblings. No family. The only one I had was my master who passed away a few years ago"

"Oh. I'm sorry about that." He said.

"You shouldn't be." I said standing up. "You're not the one in fault."

I left the tent. It was a bright night so I decided to train my swordsmanship. I went to the forest. The place where I found quiet great. I hoped it's still as greatly as before.

There it is. A plain land with a full tree forest at one side and a small lake at the other side. A beautiful place to be.

Realizing the beaty is one of the things that makes me remember I'm still a girl. pretending to be a boy for over 20 years had made me go through lots of hardships. And I learned if I want to be the strength of the ones precious to me, I need not emotions.

I pulled up my sword and started training. It's been a long time since I last trained my own swordsmanship techniques. It's been hard to explain my absence so all I could do was to train wiyh other soldiers.

After about 2 hours of training, I went to the lake to take a bath so I could take a nap before sunrise. I always had extra clothes in my pocket so I didn't need to worry.

I took off my armor and other clothes and went to the lake. Feeling the lake's light waves trickled my skin. But it somehow felt fresh. I took a deep breath and went underwater.

Thanks to the healing ability that passed through generations in my family I had no scars on my skin.

I put my hand on my head and felt my hair between my fingers. My hair had grown a little since the last time I cut it. I made myself bald in order to look like a boy. And always tightened my boobs with bandage.

I didn't realized how long I've been underwater 'till I heard a sound. I came out as fast as I could and covered myself with the nearest clothes I had left near the lake.

I tracked the sound and found two suspicious people speaking. I hid myself behind a tree. As I focused, I found out the identity of one of those two. He was the crown prince of brena, The former General of this camp. So the other man must have been one of his men.

Since they weren't spies, it's OK to just ignore them. I wanted to leave but I accidentally put my leg on something which made a sound. It wasn't that loud but in that quiet place, even someone from 10 meters apart could have heard it.

2