PROLOGUE
65 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before time came into existence, there was nothing, absolutely nothing.

 But one day light got its existence but it can't just come out of nothingness. So to complement it dark started existing too. So that in the end sum could always be zero.

If there are gods, then there are devils too. If there is bad, then there is good too. And if you want something then you have to pay something of equal value too.

Nothing comes for free.

Everything has its own price however big or however small.

But this dungeon is special, noone knows from where it came, and to where it goes. They say it has gates all over the universe and even beyond, but don't confuse them as its beginning, they are not its beginning and neither its end but they are just somewhere in the middle.

They are just the connection that dungeons gives to people of this world to enter into it and try their luck.

Noone knows how it works or what is its purpose, but for some weird reason everyone knows what one gets at the end  of it.

Do you know what it is??...

Its a wish.

Yes,  a wish that will be granted to whoever clear this dungeon.

You can ask for infinite power, absolute authority, or even longevity.

But before that you need to clear all the floors till the bottom.

There resides unknown dangers inside it, try it if you want noone will stop you but are your desires strong enough to help you face them all.

Because friends may seem to be allies in there, but infront of that wish they are just your competitors.

So be careful, and walk cautiously because inside this dungeon you have only two things that you can trust and thats you and your wish.

There is only one thing I can do for you,...."I wish you luck".

2