Training with new weapon
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking to the Forrest carrying the greatsword conquest and I try to swing it.

"?!" And I lose my balance I began to try again.

Remembering the stance that I used during the time I spearfishing.

It helps with my balance.

Practice making perfect.

...

I have gotten the hang of it, but I don't have the mobility and the ark of my swing is too wide.

It is wasteful and predictable if in a battle it can lead to death.

I try again to swing it and practice with it again.

?! now there the punching bag the snow stalker

They are slowly approaching me

To slow how about we enraged them

[...]

"WAAARG"

All of them began to back away before finally roaring at me

"ARGG"

"Come on!!"

They all charge at me, I ready the greatsword taking a stance putting the sword to my side readying to swing at them.

"HIYA!"

I swing at one of them, I kill one of them manage to kill two of them but again balance  I put my leg in a stand.

I swing at another of them, I hit them.

"UGH!"

Damn it, my arm is feeling like it can tear my muscles ached.

"ARg!" they manage to swing their claw of me, then it back away. 

Looking around I have been surrounded by them

One approaches me it dodge and another one slash at my back. I moved to create a full circle to strike at the other one, I manage to graze it.

Now They began to move slowly circling me one behind me began to attack I turn around and swing at it creating a horizontal strike and I began to swing with a circular motion using the sword momentum and my whole body and do a circular slash attacking the other one that trying to attack me.

I hit three of them.

they back away.

Now let's try this the greatsword began to ignite to fire.

I swing the greatsword horizontal and hot wind and fire began to go in the direction where I swing.

I began running at one of them and swing vertically, cutting it in half.

They now going away, good I slowly stab one of them to make a bonfire I am now tired my energy is drained because of the greatsword it feeds at some of my mana not too much but the moment I used the fire it burns to my mana so fast Carl doesn't suffer like me when he used the whip but honestly I am not surprised he is the brother of Clare even if he can only use enhancement magic.

"oh, there you are master"

"Katy"

"yes, master"

"Why, are you here?"

"Um... my brother has come searching for you"

I look at Katy and her brother beside her hugging her left leg.

"What is it?"

"Please help me become stronger"

I look at him he has the same black pupils eyes the same eye that looks at me with a glare now sowing a determination in it, is this why he always looks like he wanted to say something to me but I think it because I am close to his sister.

"Kuro."

"Yes"

"why is that you want to do? why you want to become stronger?"

"I want to protect my sister"

Katy turns and looks at her brother with sad eyes.

I understand why Katy looks sad if you want to protect something you must be ready to stain your hand.

"A man will do everything protect what most precious to them–Libert Regilus M. Lumia"

"whose that"

"The third king who is a tyrant  that was beheaded by his own son"

he seems surprised, well I don't blame him who would have thought that the worst tyrant in the previous generation would say something like that.

0