Anion book 2
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 1

Kuro needed to train his body for a fight, so I began to read the effective way to train him.

I found a book that tells the most effective way and the shortest way to train.

Katy and Claire question my training regimen

Carl just looked at me with a dead-eye and pity Kuro.

C'mon what wrong with this training 1000 pushups, 1000 situps, 1000 squats, and run around a whole mountain in one day.

After telling that, both Carl and Claire try to stop me.

The three of us fight until We reached an agreement. (Clare literary bury me in the ground)

Carl will be the one who trained in physical activity, and Claire will be the one who takes care of what Kuro will basics magic, as for me I'll be his sparring partner.

And so the training began and honestly I am not impressed, when it was time to spar with me, he was already weak, sweaty, and shivering whether from fear from all the training both Carl and Claire did to him, so I ask him to test a little but he said I will not, at that moment I hit him with the wooden sword which knocked him out.

After he wakes up, I said that training is a gradual process so there is no need to be in such a rush, he reluctantly agreed to Wich I replied with a very angry expression.

Day 2

I have another dream about Lilith, I wonder should I go searching for her but now I have to put my attention on Kuro.

because I may know who Lilith is but I don't have any connections to her, who she is to me but Andrew, she is his special person.

Perhaps it's his way to guilt-trip me.

Kuro training and He is still tired from Carl and Clare, so I ask him to just swing his sword and help him in his stance.

and oh my god he is so stiff, ahh we're going to need a long time to train him.

Day 3

Another dream again this time I am inside a familiar room but this time is spacious and there was someone there who was it, I don't know but the feeling that I got was warm.

it was warm and nostalgic but Amy seems to hate that person I don't know why

another training and honestly I am still seeing him having trouble swinging I began to ask him what weapon that he felt comfortable with, he starts trying to feel for almost all of the weapon in our sub room, he pointed to the Daggers then I think of his sister Katy.

He tries them on but the way he holds it, make the blade pointed downwards, reversed grip huh?

The way he used it is more of punching than any. So I began to ask him to go with me to the weapon shop.

we go to the shop district 

As we began to walk to the weapon shop I realized that the blacksmith right no is out of town, so I began to search for another place, I began to ask around and find that there is a new weapon shop opened around the commoner district so we go there.

In the weapon shop, I was shocked to find that dwarf along with his wife have made a weapon shop, that was surprising so I began to ask for a weapon that will fit Kuro preference and I began to ask what happened and where is Howard.

They told me that Howard has begun to dismantle the slave trading that is calculating around the kingdom that they have managed to save his wife and Howard heal the would that the wife has suffered from he would that said if the weed grinder ever gets back say that he owed him a drink after that he began to pick up the weapon that I ask and he began to pull something it has the length of a sword and look like made out of wood he began to tie it with a cloth and ask me to give it to Carl, I Was confused about this but accept it anyway.

As we get back I began to give Carl the thing and carl shows a shocked expression that said that he never expected to get a sniper rifle? for that but then he began to whine that he has no ammo? what the heck is that?

after that, I began to ars Kuro to try it he began to put on the gauntlet and try to swing with it.

I think that Kuro is compatible with it and I was right, but now I have to read a book about fists weapon, I began to read a book about the art of punching showing a detailed explanation of where you should punch your opponent and how to defend against a weapon.

sadly to said I have so many reading.

Day 4

As I read the book all day and all night I simply taught him how to set up camp, fire, how to catch a fish not that there are any with the frozen water. but it's a piece of knowledge worth having.

still reading the book thank goodness that Howard still bound his library to the house.

Day 5

we began training I began to show him the movement in the book, we both began to training for real

....

Day 12

I began to spar with Kuro, he is accustomed to the fighting style with the gauntlet, I use the greatsword for fighting he has the gull to as fighting me for real.

safe to say I almost break his arm, Clare got angry strangely Katy isn't angry at all.

I eventually ask her why she is not angry at all, she answers me with how she could not bring herself to hate me she would then say that she owe me so much for giving her hope, for saving her from the black mask, for healing her brother.

Did she felt indebted to me? why?

Is it because of Amy? but Amy has answered this question by saying although because I am her vessel beastmen would be less on guard but it is only to that extent they won't trust me but they will be at ease with me.

I ask her what did she feel when with me.

her answer is just Amy said that she felt at ease when with me in her word "that it's warm" and she looks straight into my eyes when saying it.

Day 13

My mind is all over the place after yesterday, what Katy said really put me on a loop, I can't focus so I ask Clare to spar with Kuro.

I began to walk around the shop district, I run into street thugs they wear very poor clothing it a miracle that they survive, I beat them up with my bare hand.

huh? look like the training really do work, I ask the thugs how they survive for this long as I look up I see the cloud that covers the sky and hides the sun.

they said they got firewood from the temple and that they have been provided a place to stay at the temple hall.

interested I decided to go there.

the temple located between the commoner's district and the noble's district.

by the way, the entire kingdom is divide by district there are four districts in total the commoner's district, the noble's district, the shopping district, and the job's district.

reaching the temple I look at the grand building before me it huge and the moment I got close to the entrance I see two donation box.

inside, I see the grandest wall, it is decorated showing many tales, the tale of the origin a story of how the world came to be(a giant being with its arm stretched out to the world), the tale of the guardian four angels granted task to guard and teach the mortal (A drawing of four white figure kneeling to the giant and walk to the world), the tale of chaos the devil come and bring destruction to the world (showing a black figure with a hand gripping the world), and then the last tale of a serpent poison (showing a giant serpent coiled around the world).

I could feel something odd when looking at this, a feeling close to disappointment but different.

in front of the decorated wall, I see a person standing wearing a white robe but also a blindfold, she the one who tells me about the meaning of drawing on the wall, she—I guess it's a she because the robe make her look bigger and the blindfold covers her face but from feminine voice it a girl definitely.

she said that she is the mouth of the temple, and her duty is to tell the tales in the wall and to preach, and she said if there is something burden you go speak with the ear of the temple.

there are two ears of the temple (I meet them both), their duty is to listen to the person no matter what the problem is.

I already try some the first one I talk about is Katy and the odd feeling that I got from her.

and the response "is perhaps it is love" (no comment)

The second one is Amy's personal question which is who was the founder of the temple.

They said it is "Hari"

Amy quickly said "no wonder"

After that, I go out of the temple before was ask "are there a shortage of firewood in your home?" by someone who is wearing a white cloak, I answer no and he said "thank goodness but please take this!" and he gives me a bag of firewood and said "do come again!" he answers with a smile

Day 20

Kuro has become quiet proficient with the gauntlet but I still worry if he would be put in a real battle, but I am confident that he could defend himself maybe in time he will become a unmatch fighter, hah what am I saying we are his teacher there is no way he will be strong enough to defeat me.

at least I hope so

0