Chapter 29
258 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Al and Adna went to the mountain of mercy in the next city going to the north.  Adna was always invited every  month of May for the congress of the Divine Mercy crusaders.  When the person who was having the mission of  propagating the Devotion to the Divine Mercy died, Adna no longer attended in their annual congress.  It was sometime in 1996 when Adna happened to listen to the testimony at the church , it is not the Church where Adna served but when she knew that there will be crusaders of the Divine Mercy, Adna was interested to listen to the testimony.  Both Al and Adna went there late in the afternoon way back in 1996.  The testimony was  when he was brought to the hospital and it was a Friday.  Immediately, he was brought to the intensive care unit as his condition was too bad.  There was already a sticky blood that came out from his mouth about a spoonful.  Then the doctor told the family to prepare because he was already pronounced clinically dead, but the apparatus were not yet removed as it was the wish of the wife.  On the other hand, Stanly, found a light pointing to him.  His body followed the light.  Then he realized he was already in a beautiful garden the ground covered with grass and the roses were too beautiful and much bigger in size than he had seen on earth.  He thought to himself, ‘’this could be the garden of Eden’’.  Then Jesus came and the clouds became  like a big screen.  His life was shown and for all the good deeds it was shown too fast, and every time he committed sin, like drinking hard drinks at the chapel, his lips were  closed up and it was shown  to slow motion, focusing his lips then drinking the hard liquor.  Then showing fast again the good deeds.  Slow motion again when it is doing bad or committing sin.  Jesus then told him, ‘’go back to the world, you still have a mission.  Renovate the chapel in your place and don’t make it a garage for the vehicle.   He told Stanly to spread His mercy to the world as time is too near for His second coming.  Ask them to pray the Divine Mercy chaplet, Jesus said.’’ Stanly knew that his neigbor used the chapel as his garage.  Then Stanly saw his body lying on bed at the hospital.  Then he slowly moved but could not easily get up as there were many attachments to his bodies.  When the nurse saw him, the nurse ran out of the intensive care unit and then she informed the doctor.  The doctor then came in, and checked all his vital signs which became normal.  Stanly’s wife who went home to get his polo shirt and all the necessary documents in preparation of his funeral came back.  It was Sunday when Stanly came back to life. He was confined Friday.  He wanted to check out and when he asked for his hospital bill, he was shocked with the huge amount he incurred.  Stanly told them, ‘’now this time I could die with this amount.’’  With the help of his rich friends, he was able to be discharged from the hospital.  Later, the doctor became a priest.

He told his family about his near death experience having encountered Jesus at the garden.  Staly now wanted to start the renovation of the chapel.  The door of the chapel is now having a heart design in order to prevent the vehicle to get inside the chapel.  He had the biggest problem, he had no money.  Through a dream, he received instructions where he  would go, then the renovation was finally complete.  Stanly again was instructed through his dream that he would go to someone and picked up all the chaplets of the Divine Mercy.    He would go to different churches  in the whole country then he was also asked to go to Australia, America, and Brazil.  When Stanly applied for a U.S. Visa, he was denied because he had no money in the bank.  He was already interviewed on the radio and it so happened that one Senator heard his testimonies and he helped Stanly get a multiple entry visa.  Before he died seventeen years after he came back to life, he was able to go to different countries to spread the Divine Mercy Devotion.  After Stanly gave his testimony, Adna went near him, then Stanly offered Adna that he would go  to Adna’s house and also visit the chapel near Adna’s place to give his testimony to the people in Adna’s place.  It was scheduled two days later, so Adna had the chance to invite her neighbors and prepare also foods.  There were many who came, and after that the rich friend of Stanly asked Adna to join them in their mission.  Adna replied,’’ my children are still young, I cannot leave them.’’  Al and Adna after receiving the letter of invitation for the annual congress where people from different parts of the country would come and it is always held in the school gymnasium near Stanly’s house..  Adna and Al would go to Stanly’s house and they became friends.  Stanly had thirteen children.  After he came back to life, the 12th and 13th children were born.  Adna learned that the wife of Stanly  is the cousin of a priest who was Azia’s godfather..  The more they became close friends.  Then the doctor who treated Azia, who helped many priests and nuns for free is also their close friend and she even was the one who became the principal sponsor when Stanly’s eldest son got married.  Stanly and his wife would also distribute during Christmas bundles of joy and Adna was amazed, it reaches up to his ceiling.  They would give to at least 500 people while Adna only was able to give to 50 indigents with five kilos of rice  each person, a beautiful hand down clothes from the classmates of Adna who were doctors.  Adna told Al, ‘’what we give is only ten percent of what Stanly is giving’.’’  Adna told Al, ‘’of all the servants of God, I think I am the poorest.’’  Al just smiled to his wife Adna.  When Adna who became a victim of land grabbing, had to demolish the house where she and her family lived, the house of Mom Rona and Papa Mar,  Adna called Stanly to pray for her.  During the legal battle, Adna was suffering severe bleeding for ten years.  Azia and Lex were in their Nursing studies which was very expensive.  Uncle Rom who protected Adna was already sick and had Alzheimer’s disease then when the case was called for final and executory, Adna’s cousin, the younger son of Uncle Rom could not get inside the  courtroom as he had no formal representation of Adna as he was not the legal counsel of Adna but his father  Uncle Rom.  Adna stood before the judge and she prayed to God that she would be given strength and would not cry as she would feel much shame  if she cries.  God heard Adna’s prayers, she did not cry and even told the judge, ‘’thank you for this significant experience.’’  Adna had to destroy the house and build another house using the old materials.  It was too painful to Adna as for Lex, Azia, and Al the second to experience the biggest discomfort in their life.  They had no roof, no windows, no cemented floor.  There were many times that the bats would come in to their opened walls covered only with thick plastic.  Al would not sleep and he would stay outside to protect his family as their house is near the pathway  where people would pass by.  Up to this time, when Adna remembers this situation, she would cry.  She does not want that Lex and Azia would have bitterness and hatred in their hearts.  

After checking out from the hotel lunchtime, they all went to the mall as it is too hot yet to go home.  Adna looked at her watch, it is past 1:00 p.m. she still has time to go the Divine Mercy Chapel located at the mountain called Mountain of Mercy.  She asked Lex to be responsible for Azia and Al the second.  They would all go home as they could not go with their mom and dad because the vehicle is only motorcycle and they would climb up to the mountain where the chapel is located.  It was a long journey riding a motorcycle where both Adna and Al were riding at the back of the driver.  They went up and down until they reached the chapel.  Right in time and the sun was not fierced.  Then when the mass almost started, Adna was surprised, it was the monsignor who came to their chapel on the feast day last Saturday who would officiate the mass of the Divine Mercy Chapel..Adna told Al,  ‘’I would greet the monsignor’’.  She stood up and went to the monsignor and kissed him.  The monsignor was so happy to see Adna and Al.   After many years when Adna stopped attending the congress because Stanly already died, now Adna has come back and was able to reach to the mountain of mercy together with Al.  ‘’come back to me with all your heart, don’t let fear keep us apart’’, a beautiful song shared by the monsignor during his homily.  God always waits until you come back with His open arms ready to embrace.  Come back to me with all your heart, don’t let fear keep us apart.  To her heart Adna speaks, ‘’i am here Lord, with my husband, I did not fear the difficult and most risky journey just to come back to you my GOD’’

0