Chapter 49
278 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I now have a Patreon account. If you can and able to, please be my Patron. Achieving the goal/s will be able to increase the release rate of chapters per week. That Patreon account is still in the starting state so, no rewards yet in every tier. I will update it if this Patreon account will have a good start.

https://www.patreon.com/yollythegreat

Thank you! and God Bless!

***

Adna remembered that it was May of 2014 when Azia experienced that there was an annoying noise inside her ears.  She was sleeping with Lex and then she went upstairs to wake up her mom Adna for the discomfort she experienced. It was too early, and since there was also a festivity on that day and many people were used to have many visitors so the preparation for food was started at dawn time.  Adna who was still half awake just listened to Azia complaining about the annoying noise in her ear and then she told Adna, ‘’mom, i could not go down, everything is turning around.’’ Adna had to get up right away as what Azia was feeling was already alarming. She assisted Azia in going down and lie back to her bed.  Adna did not wake up Al as it was too early. Azia also had the feeling of vomiting.. More than a month, Adna celebrated her birthday with the surprise gift from Lex, they went to a beautiful swimming pool and beach resort in the next city. One of Azia’s classmate who now lives in America, was asked to go with them to the resort.  It was comfortable going there because the driver had picked them up from home and then they will also be picked up when they go home. Adna noticed that the area of the pool was too hot, and Azia does not like a hot climate. She drinks not the exact amount of water every day so she easily gets dehydration. Azia and her classmate enjoyed the slides and they did not mind the extreme heat of the sun.  In preparation of the feast also, Lex decided to repaint the outside part of the house and Azia helped her. They like to use the paint roller while Al would get the right color they want to apply on the wall. Azia climb up the side roof of the house while painting the second floor wall of the main house. It was also very hot, but since she enjoyed it, Adna was not able to convince Azia to stop painting the wall of the house.  These two activities could have caused Azia’s health problem. She had severe vertigo and the continuous ringing of her ear. Adna early in the morning called her friend, the doctor of the priests and nuns. Her servant told Adna, ‘’ma’am is out of the country, she is in vietnam for a conference.’’ Adna had the difficulty of bringing Azia to the clinic as she cannot stand up due to vertigo, she just kept lying on her bed. She suffered same condition for two days and when the doctor arrived, Adna asked her what medicines to give.  Azia was given the medicine for vertigo and also for her vomiting which she would take for one week. When Azia had already the strength to walk, Adna brought her to the EENT specialist. One required her a balance test which was very expensive. Adna looked for another doctor and then she was asked to have a hearing test at the mall. Adna and Al went right away, and after the test, Azia was given the result that her hearing in one ear was already profounc to extreme. Adna lost hope that time, but she had in her mind, God is my refuge, he will cure Azia.  She brought Azia to the monastery near the mall. Good enough one of the nuns was there outside her cell, because they just stay all the time inside the monastery as the sisters are contemplative, they are away from the people outside. They just kept praying inside the monastery. Adna asked the sister/nun to pray for her daughter Azia. She told Adna, ‘’yes, i will pray for Azia and also the other nuns will pray for her.’’ Adna also wrote a prayer petition which goes, ‘’ you have cured the woman who was bleeding for many years, you have cured the blind and let him see again, and you let the lame walk and the mute you made him speak, I ask now that my daughter’s being partially deaf, be completely healed, Lord Jesus please hear my prayer.’’

 

Adna went back to the hospital and the doctor who is her friend was already there in her clinic.  Adna told her what Azia was suffering, and then with the three being present, vertigo, vomiting and the ringing in Azia’s ears, she then diagnosed it as Meniers problem.  This was also what the first EENT specialist said. Adna’s problem with him is that he only focus more on the laboratory test which is far from the hospital and he did not give any medication to Azia.  The doctor friend of Adna gave Azia the medicine for vertigo, the serc 24 mg tablet, and for her meniers, she was given tibonin tablet which has gingko biloba. The second EENT specialist said that the possible cause was that Azia was exposed to a very loud sound.  Adna remembered that the neighbor next to their house were having a disco few days before Azia experienced the ear problem. They were using a huge sound system. Adna felt in her heart too much anger but for this time her priority is to cure the illness that Azia is experiencing.  Her faith in God that Azia will be alright. The doctor advised Azia to stop for a while her studies in law. Stress could not help in the fast recovery of Azia. Medications were for two months, then extended to one month. Azia had weight loss, but she still looks beautiful and at all times smart.  Her character only changed a little possibly because of the medication, she became somewhat sensitive and easily gets mad. It has been five years now, Azia’s hearing gradually came back and she was able to work but Adma always accompany Azia in going to work and then also pick up Azia from work to accompany her in going home.

 

As Adna’s way of thanksgiving, she would always attend the nine days mass of the monastery and its feast celebration every july 16, everybody in the family would go there.  The Holy Mass on the feast day is done every hour, so after lunch, Adna would already ask Al, Lex and Al the second to get ready and they would all attend the mass. Azia who was working would just be there after her work as it is only near from her workplace.  The holy mass they attended was 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon, then they wait Azia until 6:00 in the evening to be able to attend the Holy Mass. One of the priests noticed that Adna and the family were still there, so he asked Adna, ‘’you are still here” and then Adna answered, ‘’yes, because Azia has not yet attend the Holy Mass.’’  When Azia arrived, Adna wanted her to have her dinner first in the restaurant outside the monastery but the new friend of Adna from that place, brought them in the monastery’s prepared foods for the celebrants priests and other guests. They had dinner there, and while having conversation, she told Adna that her husband had his two legs amputated because of diabetes and that she had hard time for her finances especially sending her son to the seminary to become a priest.  Adna told her, believe in God and use the gift that you received from him, your beautiful voice. Adna had first knew her when she watched the television channel who covered the religious mini-concert done for fundraising. She was one of the singers. She listened to Adna, she compete in the singing contest whose contestants were from the different parts of the country. She won many times with a big amount of money as its prize and then one of the famous actors, offered to buy artificial legs for her husband.

 

Adna knew about the monastery through her dream.  Adna saw a beautiful lady wearing brown clothes and carrying a baby.  She told Adna in her dream, ‘’i would like to ask roses from you and i am at the back of the church, a big church next to Adna’s city.  Adna then came to know that beautiful lady through her friend, a mother superior of a congregation of nuns, who is very close to the old bishop.  ‘’Our Lady of Mt. Carmel.’’ Thank you for the miracle you give to my daughter Azia. The specialist said, it was profound and extreme, meaning no more hope, but you proved, he is wrong because he is only human.  You are the great one because of being Divine. Amen.

0