Chapter 2
171 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flew around the skies of the city, I did.

"Heh heh. They look like puny ants from up here."

I sent out my sensing power to look for cultivation resources.

"Hmm. Nothing."

I decided to fly to the next city. Surely something interest ing was there right?

~Zoom~

I flew like a plane a thousand miles into the next town.

No one saw me though because I was cloaked invisible.


My head nodded.

"Good, Good. There is something here among this wasted city."

Darth rose his hand and sucked up the spirit energy in the city. He sucked so hard that something flew into his hand.

"Hah? What this thing?"

It was an devil sword. A black sharp katana made of iron and tree.

"Ooooo~ Nice."

Darth did not expecting to get a good find so fast.

It was a strong sword of immense power. Probably cursed too.

"This fits my personality. This shall be partner of me. Devil sword weilder Darth. Yup."

Darth turned chibi and nodded. He looked so cute and cool at same time.

Suddenlty there flew up old guy. Old guy was very ugli and rinkly. Disgusting is the only thing aperson would think when spotting man like this. His beauty was capable of destroyig kingdoms in sinlge day.

"Little Brat! What think are you doing?Huh?You think you can steal from this old man?!"

A heaven destroying voice pounded from the old dude's voice. But it did not scare Darth. To Darth the old man was the little brat!

"Burning laser beam!" Old guy yelled and pointed at Darth.

"Arrogant!" Darth spit at the buring laser beam.

PSshshshshs~

The fire was put out by mere spit! Darth was powerful!

Old guy was stunned. His body turned white because of fright.

His face looked like this   (⚆ _ ⚆ )

"Oh no. You stronker than first I thought.... taste my power then!"

Old guy tooker out his sword from its sheath and flew towards Darth.

Hmmph!

Darth unsheated the devil sword and swung a sword blast at Old guy.

Boom!

Old guy was torn to pieces and his soul started flying away in fright.

Darth rose his hand again and sucked all of the treasure away. Now he had a bunch of treasures and good stuffs.

"Matte!"

Darth didn't want Old guy getting away. Cultivators in this earth were probs rare. Rarer than bleeding beef.

He wanted to know where all the cool kids hunged out.

Old guy didn't not listen and turned around.

"What is it young master?"

Old Guy's tone changed so fast.

''This guy! He only know how to bow to the strong and bully the weak, huh?" Thought Darth at the time

"Give me a jade with all of your memories."

"Ok"

So he did. Old Guys gave Darth his memories on a jade.

"IS that all young master?"

"No."

Old Guy's heart skipped beat. What more could Darth want?

"You have good talent but a terrible personality. Become my disciple. If you overcome your latent trash personality, I assure you become great in future."

Old guy was stunned. Old guy accepted.

"You are third disciple of this young master! I give you this manual. Train well and find me when you've become strong."

Darth waved his sleeve and a highest grade cultivation manual came out. It was called Dragon Seeking Redemption. Fitting for the Old guy.

"Thank you young master!"

Old guy kowtowed seven times before flying away to recover.

Darth smiled a smile that was not a smile.

"Today I got some treasures and stuffs, but I barely powered up. In a few stages, these will all become obselete. I must become stronger!"

Darth clenched his fist in determination.

"For now, I must keep traveling to find more good stuff."

So he flew like a bolt of lightning towards the east because the east is where the sun rises. The east is the origin.

1