Chapter 7
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atama helped lots in the village. He was so helpful and had lots and lots friends.

He was very popular.

Even though he was an outider brought in, he was just like family.

After two months after getting bod back, Atama did lots.

He would eat and run and do things ony done with a body.

Speaking of Atama's bod, Atama had good bod. he was very strong and fit for age. He could keep up with the wolf on runs and could move in the forests and jungles as easy as monkey.

He was teh cream of the village crop.


"Hey Atama, what want do today?? I saw lighting hit mountain in the distance. Wana check it out?" said a vilage boy.

"Who else will be going, Rok?" answered Atama, the former just a head boy.

"the others" answered Rok.

Ok.

so Atama went off with the other village kids. They were off on advanture.

The oldest was only ten years old. Youngest was five. The only five year old child was Atama, but he was strong so he could go with them.

And so the went.

After a quarter day of walking, the kids get to the base of mountain that strucked by lightning.

"What yoou think up there ask Rok.

"IDK" answered Atama

Oh yeah, Rok was seven by the way. He was head hunter's son.

"Must have an lightning attracton weapon." Said a tall ten year old kid. He was Ruis, the new chieftan's nephew.

Let's go get it maybe we can give it to Uncle and conquor other bad tribes in area. We become heros.

And so they all went. All thirteen kids.


The kids went and climb the steep mountain side.

THe hop from tree to tree cliff to cliff.

Along the way, they met no obstacle too much for them. Power of teamwork overcame it all.

One time they met with a baboon, but were able to beat it in a fight and chase it off.

Only one casualty.

The baboon. Duh. Not a kid.... the temwork was too OP.

"Pls Nerf." Said baboon as it ran away.

The kids kept on going and soon reach topping of the moutnain.

There was a crater and no plants where the lightning hit.

Ruis went to the crater to find out what happen. Maybe there really was a weaopon of lightninging.

Ruis went into the crater and dug. The other kids did that too.

With the power of teawok they dug and foudn nothing.

Awwww~ To badd.

They were let down. Theyre faces looked like this : (ʘᗩʘ')

They so sad it all was for naught.

So they left.

They all left except Atama.

Atama had actually found something...... (I wonder what? So mysterious! Spit it out already!)

Okay okay I tell you now. No cliffy hangys this time.

"What's this?" Asked the body having head child.

He held up a red stone. It looked like ruby.

Why this ride lighting down? . .  . Or did lighting send this down?

Is this the wep? He thought.

The small red stone was only size of thumb's finger nail... no smaller! Only size of pinky finger nail. Very smalle *nods.*

Atama pocketed the stone into his pocket then climbed down the moutain to catch up with others.

2