Chapter 8
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atama traveled back to village with other boys.

The rest were gloom cuz they did not find anything but Atama was pretty good in mood because he found the ruby. He didn't tell the othe boys yet. He wanted to surprise them.

They'll be like. "Aw, we didnt get nothing" but then hed pull out the ruby and be like "Yeah we did! Cool right?"

then they'll be liek "Woah! Wow! Atama ur so cool!"

Then they can play lightning.

It'll be so cool.

So by the time they got back it was evening. It was dark and neaing winter so everyone was huddling nex to the fires.

Everyone ws feasting on the pigs and stuff. Very yummy for everyone.

The boys were goomly eating their food.

Nows the time to show em thought Atama..

so he dug into his pocket to show them the ruby.

As he was a bout to show it to them, so something happened!

Just kidding. It went just as planned.

"Woah! Wow! Atama ur so cool!"

Atama felt smug. He was so smart.

Atama and Ruis and Rok went to present the ruby to Ruis's uncle the new chief.

"Ooo~ wow. this is a nice ruby, boys."

"Will it shoot lightnings and stuffs?" asked Rok

Chief shook his head.

"No but it is valuable. we can trade it to one of the larger tribes for lots of good stuff instead."

The boys were bummed out. Thye won't be shootin lightning any time soon.

"I'll let each of you pick out something you want, though sinc eyou found it." Chief saw the boy's dissapoint so he tried cheering them up with the offer.

It worked.

They all smiled laughed and went out to play in the safety of the village.


Next day.


Atama woke up sprawled on his blanket on the flooring of the tent. He had drool and messy beddy head.

He got up and fixed his bedding.

"good morn Atama."

Olg greeted Atama.

Since Atama was brought to the village, Olg was like a a momther to him.

"Woof Wof!"

The wolf snuggled against Atama.

The wolf was no longer scary to Atam but instead a good friend. Very useful when trying to get snacks like squirls and stuffs.

"I go play with friends now."

Ok said Olg

So Atama went out to play with Ruis and Rok.

Atama steppedd out of his tent and ran towards the flok of sheep. There he found Rok and his lil sis Rika.

Rika looked obviously like Rok's sis. Obvius to everyone they wre siblings.

Both were tan like everyone else in the tribe. They also had dark black hair like everyone else in the tribe.

Rok and Rika were both average looking though. They were neither handsome nor ugly. Theys were perfectly average besides their good physicqe since they ahad good hunter genes from their pops.

"Rok, lets go play with Ruis"

"Ok. Rika make sure you take caring of the sheeps."

So they left Rika to caring for the sheeps while they went off to find Ruis.

So they found Ruis.

Ruis was with his pops talking to his uncle the new chief.

"Hey Ruis let's play."

Ok

So the three went to find the other boys.

So they did.

"Evrone! We each get to choose something for findin the ruby! It can be worth three gray stones!"

That was alot for kids.

One gray stone was worth ten black stones! Wow!

The kids laughped and played. They were rich!

Atama patted Ruis's shoulder

"When we go to big tribe to trade?"

Atama had never been to the trading tribe territory. He was excite.

"In a month when moon is big."

Oh wow!

Atama was excite. He couldnt not not wait!

1