Chapter 9
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A cool, handsome, strong boy ran through the woods. He looked only about five years old.

He ran ran ran past the trees and over the grasses.

He smiled with a wolf running by his side.

It was an innocent scene weren't it for the rabbit running from them in terror.

"Oy, boy, don't come after me. I've got gatz in my pockets and not 'fraid to use it."

This rabbit was running like a criminal from the police. He had fowl mouth toos.

Atama ignored the rabbit gangster's words and kept running.

But the wolf was ahead of him.

So he sped up faster. He passed the wolf.

But then the wolf sped up faster. The wolf passed Atama.

Repeat 3x.

Soon the two forgot gatz rabbit and ended up passing him. Now it was just a race. A competition. A comparison between man (five year old boy) and beast (mature wolf).

Who win?

The wolf (duh)

The wolf grew up in this jungly woods. It twas an adult too.

No matter how strong Atama was, he could not beat this opoonent.

Y'know what they say... a day runner was only training for a day. A life runner training for his whole life. No competition in long run.

(See my play on words?)

After a mile run, the two decided to turn around and go to back to the village.

So they ran another mile. Yikes! So tiring!

"Yeah, go do that ya lil' punks." thought the rabbit.

The rabbit casually put a gangsta pistol away.


Atama walked back into the village. He tired.

The wolf was already here an hour ago. He was much faster than Atama.

"Hey, Atama! Wher've you been?"

Ruis said this.

Ruis was with the other village boys playing who knows what. Rok was there too. But not Rika, Rok's sister. She was still caring for them animals that were owned by her family.

"I was running with wolf to get rabbit. But then we just raced." Atama looked chibi and cute as he said this.

Everyone laughed.

'Silly Atama at it again!' They thought.

"Ur so cool, Atama." Said one of the unpopular kids.

"Thanks, man." Atama was humble and replied. Then he spoke again. "So tomorrow's the big moon day, right? We go to large trade village then, right?"

"Right" answered Ruis.

All the boys' eyes enlarged cuz they weres excited. They would be able to spend their ruby money at that time!

"Let's all get cool stuffs so we can be stronk warriors!" They all agreeed.

But little did they all know that tomorrow would not be as they planned..

Dun!

Dun!

Dun!

Jk

it not scary I promise. - author.

It'll be even better than they alls planned! -author.

Atama sneezed.

1